‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Wedding Day

May 16th
1 month pregnant


It was the day of my wedding and I was a nervous wreck. Taylor and I were dressed hair and makeup done. Everything was perfect. I was in one chair looking at the wall in front of me, Taylor right behind me looking at her wall. Everyone had left us for ten minutes of peace.

As I sat there I thought about last night. About that crazy woman, and how Johnny came home and comforted me. I sat there and cried about how worried I was. I couldn’t even blame it on the pregnancy hormones, I really was scared. I remember what he said to me.

Lynn, don’t worry. Lots of people are going to hate what we have. Out baby will be fine. They will have five crazy men looking after them, as well as five terrifying women.That part made me laugh. I love you LynnZ. I promise you I will always keep our family safe.

Family. Johnny, me, and our child. I love thethought reality of it. In about twenty minutes I am going to be a wife. I loved him more than anyone ever. We’ve been together the shortest amount of time, besides Zacky and Madison. But I should’ve been with him longer than this, I’m just glad it all worked out. He was amazing and I was so lucky to have him. I would never want to be with anyone else ever. I was still thinking about Johnny when Papa Gates and Taylor’s dad walked in.

Taylor’s POV

Today I am going to be Mrs. Taylor Sanders. I loved the sound of it, I always had. It only took us thirteen years to get here. Sometimes I didn’t think we were going to make it. But I am amazingly glad we did. I want to be with him for fifty more years and then some. There really is no words to describe my love for Matt. The way he has been there for me through my lowest lows and my highest highs. He cared for me the way I know no other man would ever be able to. The way he quickly cam home to comfort me last night made me feel beyond safe. I mean I’ve had girls hate me before but never like that. Poor LynnZ, I can’t imagine how she felt with hers and Johnny’s kid inside her and that girl going crazy like that. The next eight months are gonna be rough for her, but we got her back. I know I’m nervous because I’m thinking about LynnZ instead of me. This made me look behind at her and smile. Maybe I’ll be the next one pregnant...maybe not.

My dad and Papa Gates coming in interrupted my thoughts.

“Hi Dad.” I smiled at him getting up and walking to him.

“Hey honey. You ready for this? By the way you look beautiful.” he smiled.

“Thank you. And yup I'm ready.” I hugged him and looked over at LynnZ and Papa Gates.

“You look beautiful.” Papa Gates said to LynnZ.

“Thank you. And thank you so much for this.” She said, I could tell she was sad.

“Hey, I made that promise to you five years ago. I always intended keeping it. Your parents aren’t coming?” he asked her, she shook her head and looked down at the floor and he looked slightly angry.

“My mother told me they had important business matters that could not be rescheduled to attend to. They don’t even know I’m pregnant. But, oh well.” she tried to laugh it off.

“Well their loss. Now I have the honor of walking the stunning bride down the aisle.” he smiled hugging her. She beamed happiness.

“By the way Taylor you look stunning to.” He said hugging me.

“Thanks Papa Gates.” I hugged him back smiling.

“Now are you ladies ready to go?” My dad asked us.

“Yes.” LynnZ and I said at the same time.

Brian’s POV

The music started and everyone looked back as the girls started walking down the aisle. Johnny, Matt, me, Jimmy, and Zack were already up here. First came Rhian who looked very beautiful. Then Niki, my beautiful wife, who looked gorgeous. Then Madison who also looked very pretty.

The music changed and everyone stood up and looked back waiting for LynnZ and Taylor. They showed up at the back. My jaw half dropped. I know I’m married, but both of them looked amazingly stunning. I smiled seeing LynnZ standing with her arms linked with my dad. He told me about the promise that day. Then Taylor with her dad. I remember them making sure the aisle was big enough for all four of them to walk down side by side, so it didn’t look like one was more important than the other.

LynnZ’s POV

We started walking up the aisle and my eyes immediately locked with Johnny’s. I started to tear up. I am so happy. He looked so handsome.

Johnny’s POV

As soon as I seen her at the end of the aisle my heart literally stopped for a second. Stunningly beautiful doesn’t begin to describe her. My eyes locked with hers. I had waited for this day for many years. The day we started dating when we were seventeen was one of the happiest of my life. I knew that I would be with her forever and I would never let her go. Now she was going to have our child and we were starting a family. I don’t think I could be anymore happy than I am right now.

Taylor’s POV

When we started walking, it seemed to take forever. I looked up at Matt and got butterflies when he flashed me a smile showing off his cute dimples. Yes. He still gave me butterflies.

Matt’s POV

When I seen Taylor. She took my breath away. She is the most beautiful gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on. Ever since third grade I’ve only had eyes for her. We’ve been through everything together. Thirteen years of dating and now she is going to be my wife. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

When they got to us they stopped and the Preacher asked

“Who gives these women away?”

“I do.” Taylor’s dad, and Brian’s dad said at the same time. Then they stood with us.

Rhian’s POV

When LynnZ and Taylor got up to Johnny and Matt, they both had tears of joy in their eyes. I could tell how happy they were. Just as happy I was when me and Jimmy got married. The Preacher was taking forever, I could tell LynnZ was getting anxious because she started swaying back and forth.

“LynnZ stop moving, your making me sick!” Zacky blurted out and everyone started to laugh. I couldn’t see her face but I knew her cheeks probably went bright red.

“Sorry.” she laughed. Now came the I do’s.

“Do you Jonathan Lewis Seward take LynnZ Ann Spinoglio to be your wedded wife?”

“I do.” he said smiling.

“Do you Matthew Charles Sanders take Taylor Gabrielle Lawrence to be your wedded wife.”

“I do.” he said flashing Taylor a grin.

“Do you LynnZ Ann Spinoglio take Jonathan Lewis Seward to be your wedded husband?”

“Ido.” she had said it in one word making everyone laugh.

“Do you Taylor Gabrielle Lawrence take Matthew Charles Sanders to be your wedded husband?”

“I do.” she said.

“I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

We all started cheering and clapping as they kissed. They went first then we followed and they wait as we all went to go outside to blow bubbles at them.

Niki’s POV

When those four came out we all started blowing bubbles at them then the got in the limo and we all followed while everyone else went to their cars to go to the reception.

I was sitting with Brian when LynnZ looked at Johnny.

“I am now officially Mrs. LynnZ Seward a.k.a. Mrs. Johnny Christ.” she laughed

“A.k.a. Mrs. Short Shit.” Jimmy said making everyone laugh.

“This is defiantly the best day of my life until January.” she smiled at Johnny.

“Hey! Why only until January.” Johnny looked at her.

“Duh, because that’s when our kid will be born!” She just stared at him.

“Oh yea!” he laughed then kissed her.

“Oh my god sug your so dumb.” I laughed. I turned and looked at Brian.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” he said then kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it switched POV's alot but I wanted to get in everything.

I hope you liked it
<3
comments?