‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Mr. and Mrs. Short Shit

LynnZ’s POV

We stopped at the beach, where the photographer and some of the family met us to take pictures. We took some group shots then separate ones and the family left to go to the reception. After they left we took one where we all made funny faces. I made a face where I looked like I was going to take a chunk out of Johnny’s face and he pretended to be scared. I couldn’t see anyone else’s faces but I could tell it was going to bed good.

“Alright. My turn to take some pictures!” Rhian yelled pumping her fists in the air and we all laughed at her.

“Ok. First LynnZ and Johnny,” she said as we walked towards her and everyone else started talking.

“Let’s just do a bunch,” she said. First Johnny picked me up bridal style. Then I had my back to him and he had his hand on my stomach. It was kind of prom-ish, but we didn’t care. We did one of our hands, then one with Rhian and Brian. Finally one with Taylor and Matt.

“Alright, now Taylor and Matt.” Rhian took some more pictures.

“Ugh, I hope we are done soon. I’m fucking starving.” I laughed and Johnny put his arms around me.

“K, we’re done! Let’s go!” Rhian laughed.

“Good,” Jimmy said kissing her.

“I was scared LynnZ might eat me.”

We all laughed then I pretended to pout.

Rhian, Jimmy, Niki, Brian, Zacky, and Madison went in before us. Me, Johnny, Taylor, and Matt were waiting for the guy we got to DJ to call us in.

“Now for the first time in public, Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Sanders!” he boomed and they walked out and you could hear people clapping and yelling.

I started to get nervous for who knows what reason. I felt Johnny lightly kiss my cheek. I looked over at him and smiled, all my nervousness going away.

“You always make everything better. You know that right?” I linked my hand with his.

“Oh I know.” he grinned.

“Now for another first time in public we have Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Seward!” he boomed again.

We walked out and everyone cheered and screamed. I laughed when I seen Matt and Jason Berry making dumb faces at us. We went and sat down and the caterers started serving dinner.

When we got done it was time for Brian and Jimmy to give their speeches. As Brian stood up Johnny put his arm around me.

“Well, we all knew this day was coming since these two hooked up Junior year in high school. Hell Johnny knew it the first time he laid eyes on her way back in the day,” Brian smirked and people started laughing and clapping.

“If anyone deserves to be happy, it’s these two. They are the two shortest, but most kick-ass people I know. Now they are bringing an offspring into this crazy ass group. But they’ll be fucking awesome parents. So here’s to you LynnZ and Johnny,” he said raising his glass.

“Now to be known as Mr. and Mrs. Short Shit, as Jimmy put it. I wish you a long and fulfilling life filled with love and happiness.” Brian finished and everyone cheered. He came over hugged and kissed my cheek, and did the man hug with Johnny.

Jimmy stood up and clinked his glass,

“Listen up fuckers,” he grinned. Everyone laughing.

“Now mine isn’t long but hell it gets to the point. Now, ok by a show of hands, who besides us up here and family knew Taylor and Matt before they started dating?” Everyone looked and nobody raised their hand.

“Exactly. Thirteen years these two have been dating. So needless to say, this day has been a long time coming. They are going to be together till forever,” he laughed

“They are an inspiration to us all. So, Matt, Taylor, I wish you all the best in life with everything you do.” he finished up hugging them as everyone clapped and cheered. I was stunned by Jimmy’s last word that guy always surprises you. I turned to Johnny and kissed him.

“I love you guys!” I heard Zacky scream into the mic.

“I love you too!” I screamed back laughing.

“Now it’s time for the first dance. Since Matt will be dancing with his wife, Brian will be singing ‘Warmness on the soul’ for us.” the DJ said.

“Wooo!” Niki screamed as the four of us walked onto the floor. Taylor and I walked to each other and everyone started laughing as Matt and Johnny stood there and pouted.

“Oh! I’m supposed to dance with you? My bad.” Taylor grinned walking over to Matt. Zack walked up to the guitar as Jimmy started playing the piano. Then Brian started singing,

Your hazel green tint eyes
Watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.
And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


I looked over at Taylor as Zacky broke out into a guitar solo, she had her head on Matt’s shoulder and he was whispering stuff in her ear.

Johnny’s POV

As Brian sang I looked at LynnZ, she was staring off.

“Your gorgeous.” she looked at me and blushed.

“Thank you hun, your not so bad yourself.” she grinned at me. Brian sang the rest then Jimmy played the piano some more.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your loves always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


“I love you.”

“I love you too Johnny.” she leaned forward and kissed me. We finished listening to Brian sing the last couple of lines.

I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.


When Brian finished we all yelled and clapped as he walked over to us.

“Brian that was bloody awesome!” Rhian screeched. The DJ played some more songs and we danced more. The girls were all dancing on the middle of the dance floor when we were told we had to cut the cake. We walked over there. Mine and LynnZ’s cake had purple decorations and Taylor and Matt’s had blue. We cut the piece as that one guy took some pictures. LynnZ looked at me and smiled then shoved a piece of cake right in my face. She laughed and I rubbed my face on hers.

“Johnny I’m supposed to stay prettyful!” she screeched. We all sat down and ate cake.

“So where are you guys going tonight?” Madison asked. LynnZ took a huge bite of cake so Taylor answered her.

“We both got a nice room at hotels then we are all meeting up for breakfast tomorrow morning before we go on our honeymoons.” She smiled looking at Matt.

“Dude this cake is fucking awesome!” Zacky yelled. Brian rolled his eyes and threw a piece of cake at him.

“Don’t even think about it!” LynnZ screamed.

“If I get one piece of cake on this dress I will personally kill you.” she glared at them making us laugh.

We danced some more and threw the garter belts and the bouquets. Madison caught one and some other girl caught the other. JB and Matty caught the garter belts.

“Dude I’m fucking tired can we go?!” Taylor whined.

“You just wanna go have hot sex!” Rhian laughed at her.

“True but yea lets go.” she said grabbing Matt’s hand.

“I wanna go too babe,” LynnZ said looking at me.

“Alright lets go.” I smiled at her. Everyone shouted bye’s at us as we left to go to our hotel’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh sorry it took so long and yea
this is all for you guys I typed it during a thunder and lightening storm XD
so feel the love =P
<3
comments?