Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

I Do Drugs For Breakfast

"So." Ronnie said, setting me down on his bed. He was in the process of shutting and locking his bedroom door. I still can't get over how he has his own room on his own bus. It's just... wow. He has come a long way from that small band I went to go see in Las Vegas when I was seventeen. He's quite sucessful now. "Whatcha thinkin' bout?" He asked.
"Just about how the first time I saw you I was seventeen."
"And I would have been-" He stopped for a second to do the math, "Twenty two. Hey, I'm like one year away from my thirties now... What is that shit?!" He exclaimed. I giggled at his funny face.
"Ehh, you look pretty fucking hot for thirty." I said, quickly looking away as a blush painted my cheeks. Who says that?
"You're too cute." He laughed. "But seriously, you saw my band when you were seventeen?"
"My dad flew me out to vegas for my birthday. And my mom wasn't too happy about it, because she wanted me to stay in Florida for my birthday." I explained. Ronnie just nodded. "But he had to meet some "friends" at a bar. Your band was playing."
"Friends?" Ronnie inquired.
"Well, they were more like unofficial business partners." I laughed.
"Meaning your dad was a drug dealer." He cracked a crooked smile.
"Correct." I leaned against the wall of the bus. My head vibrated from the motion of the moving vehicle. It felt strange. I pulled forward again, rubbing the back of my head. "Long story short, he went home to go smoke with his buddies, and left me sitting there at the bar. Happy seventeenth birthday!" I did a little dance.
"That's pretty shitty."
"Nah. Vegas is pretty at night."
"You walked around... alone?" He said horrified.
"Yeah. I couldn't just stay at the bar all night. I had to walk back to my dad's place." I said in a "duh" voice.
"You could've walked up to the band. You could've stayed with us. I would've walked you home." Ronnie worried.
"Calm down. That was seven years ago, Ronnie."
"Wow." He relaxed a little. "I guess it was.
"SO." I emphasized the word. "What did you want to talk to me about." I was a little nervous to hear what he wanted to say. He did kiss me right after he found out I had a concussion.
"It's about the other morning when I was being rude to you." He said. I stayed silent, so he went on. "I shouldn't have said-" He went to talk but I cut him off.
"Whatever." I shrugged. "I kind of already forgot about it."
"But that was really horri-"
"Hey, I forgive pretty easily." I shrugged. He smiled.
"That is a relief. Because I hold a grudge like you have never seen."
"Opposites attract?" I laughed. He chuckled softly at my antics.
"So they say. You really are cool with it, though?"
"Let me get this straight..." I said. He nodded. "You didn't mean it?" I asked. He said no. "And you're sorry?" I said. He shook his head yes. "Then we are totally cool, dude." I hugged him. He laughed at me.
"Totally cool, dude?" He asked. "You talk funny."
"So do you!" I said. "Don't mock me, you dick!"
"I don't sound funny!"
"Oh really, say wa-ter." I said, saying water with a T sound, instead of the D sound most of us Americans use.
"Water." He shrugged, saying water with a D sound.
"See, you say it lazily with a D, rather than a T." I poked him in the chest.
"Say wolf." He said, saying wolf like "wool-f".
"Wolf." I repeated.
"Ha! Jacky says it like "woof", like an idiot." He laughed.
"I enjoy mocking the way people talk." I smiled.
"Me too." He said, grinning. I chose this particular moment to lean in and kiss those remarkable lips. Placing his hands on my hips, he didn't deny the kiss from happening. I pulled back. He smiled again.
"I'm sorry." I shook my head. "I do drugs for breakfast." I laughed. "I'm kind of insane." Ronnie laughed at me.
"It is completely okay." He kissed me again, but quicker this time. "That's the other thing I wanted to talk about."
"Huh?" I asked, confused.
"I kissed you at the hospital, remember..." He trailed off.
"Yep." I smirked at the memory.
"And ever since I met you, I can't help but really like you." He shrugged.
"..." I waited. "..." I wated some more. "..." Oh fuck say something, Bell, say fucking something. "I like you too." I mentally drop kicked myself in the face.
"And I was wondering if, possibly, you'd want to get to know me some more. Cause I want to get to know you some more." He flashed a cheeky grin.
"For sure." I nodded, but then blushed a little.
"Why the blush?" He asked.
"Am I like... your girlfriend?"
"That depends?" He laughed.
"On what?"
"Am I like... your boyfriend?" He asked, mocking me. I laughed and nodded. We kissed again, and we got to talking.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"If it makes you feel better, I never met my mom." He said, tracing the lines absent-mindedly on the palm of my hand.
"I wish I never met mine." I growled.
"Whoa there, killer." He said. "Why's that?"
"She divorced my dad. She ruined our family. And she made me move in with him, because she never wanted me."
"She doesn't not want you." He said. "She did take care of you for sixteen years. More than my fucking mother ever did." He mumbled that last part. I smiled sadly at him.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"Nah, it's cool."
"Let's stop talking about families." I shivered at the word. "They tend to be messy topics."
"Damn skippy." He laughed. I laughed at his 90's-slang term. "So what else is there to talk about?"
"Tell me about... you. And not like what happened with your band, and your family, and all the people that fucked you over. Just-just you." I stuttered the last part on accident. I usually do that when I'm sleepy. Wonder what time it is. I yawned as I thought this.
"I'm honest, I tell the truth. I hate liars. I hate fakes. I hate cheaters. And I hate double standards, though I understand that the world is full of all these things. I've got a great sense of reality, which I wish I didn't have, because sometimes knowing the truth makes you really miserable."
"But... you hate lies?" I said, confused.
"Yeah, that's another thing. I never make sense." He shrugged. "And I'm a total dick. Nobody really likes me because of it. I'm hot-headed. I hold grudges. And I start fights a lot." He said. "Now that i'm done cutting myself down for today, what are you like?" He talks pretty fast. I laughed at him.
"I want people to know the truth." I said. "But sometimes I feed the lies and all the bullshit. I dunno why." I shrugged. "Like everyone thinks i'm a bad person, and a whore, and blahblahblah, but i'm not really. It's just kind of funny how much they love to hate me. So I let them."
"I completely get that." He said. "Wrote it in song lyrics once."
"Really?" I asked.
"In Situations, off my first album with my first band... yeah." He nodded. "All it takes is a kiss and you just love to hate me." He said. "It means that when I kiss girls, they like to think i'm a whore for it."
"OH!" I quickly understood what he meant. In situations ther is a line that goes "All it takes is a kiss and you just love to hate me." I like that song. Hmm. "But yeah. That's basically what the whole 'Band Whore Of Warped Tour' thing is about."
"I was wondering. I thought you were a nice girl. But Ben said some nasty shit."
"Ben is some nasty shit." I seethed.
"I see you get angry pretty quickly. And you do hold grudges thank you very much." He laughed.
"Only if someone does something, and never apologizes or feels bad or anything. Usually I'm rather forgiving. And I don't get angry quickly! Only over things that I really, really don't like. Other wise I'm a total hippie." I made a peace sign.
"A hippie?" He questioned.
"Yeah man!" I laughed. "Like, chill, and calm, and relaxed."
"Mmmhmm." He laughed.
"Fuck you!" I giggled.
"And you're very goofy. Great sense of humor." He smiled.
"Why thankyou." I joked.
"I think... I think we'll get along just fine." He said, which made me smile.
"Are you surprised?" I asked, laughing. "Thought we'd suck together?"
"Oh, darling, I HOPED we would suck together." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"RONNIE!" I smacked his shoulder, laughing, as he pushed me back on the bed, growling at me and pretend wrestling. I couldn't stop laughing. He began laughing too, and collapsed on top of me.
"HA! YOU-HA HA! SHOULDN-HA HA HA! SAY-" I stopped trying to talk as he tickled my neck. I was sensitive there, and I tried to protect it.
"Are you two fucking?" Jacky came in with messy hair.
"Nah, man they're just playing." Derek muttered, walking back to wherever he came from.
"You should keep it down, dude. I'm try'na sleep!" Ryan flailed his arms. It's six in the morning!"
"Fuck." I whispered. "We need to get to sleep."
Jacky agreed and then shut the door.
"...Wait." Ronnie said. "I locked the door."
"That's right."
"JACKY, WERE YOU SPYING ON US?" Ronnie shouted. I heard the guys laugh.
"Yes." I face palmed myself. "I think they were."
"YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A CUUUUUTE COUPLE!" Ryan sang.
"GO TO SLEEP!" Another voice shouted.
"Who's that?" I looked at Ronnie.
"Oh that's Ronnie." Ronnie laughed.
"But you're Ronnie." I was confused.
"I'M RONNIE TOO! GO TO FUCKING BED!"
"He's Ronnie too." Ronnie shrugged.
I started laughing uncontrollably again. I was just so... so happy. And I feel like I'm on cloud nine right at this moment. I don't know why exactly, but I think it's because of Ronnie. And I don't mean the Ronnie shouting from the bunk area. I mean the Ronnie that's my boyfriend Ronnie. Ughhh. Boyfriend. I can't quit smiling. Wait, yes I can. I'm so-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I passed out.
"Don't worry you can sleep in my bed." I heard Ronnie laugh right before I passed out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"GOOOOD Morning!" Ronnie shouted, waking me up. "Oliver's here. Something about you two going shopping." I woke up slowly to see Ronnie fully clothed, up and ready.
"Shit." I mumbled. "Yeah, I didn't know that was today we were going." I shrugged. "What time do I have to be back by?" I asked.
"Two." He said. "Just to be safe, not that we'd ever go on that early." I nodded, and began to get dressed. I walked through the bunk area. Everyone was sleeping I think. Either that, or they were already out and about. Hmm. I'm actually looking forward today. Wonder if everyone's this happy today or if it's only me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou all for the support and comments :) I'm so happy for all of you. Also, check out my other stories if you're a Ronnie Radke fan... I have all Escape The Fate fan fiction stories... aside from this one here.