Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

I Could Die Every Day This Week And Still Have Two More Lives To *** Up

"I think I owe you my entire wallet when I get back to Florida." I sighed. It made me increasingly uncofortable to have Oliver buy me things. I'm not opposed to getting expensive presents for my birthday, or getting taken out to a fancy restaurant for dinner, but having someone buy your everyday things like clothes? It makes me feel like I'm fifteen again.
"You don't owe me anything, love." He laughed. "Except now I own your soul." He added casually.
"Boy aren't you gonna be dissappointed." I grinned. "I lack that thing they call a soul."
"What the hell?" He said, snatching back my bag of band shirts back. "Are you a cat or something?" He asked.
"Umm, Oli?" I laughed. "Are cat's like known for having no souls or something?"
"...Hmm, I dunno." He mused. "Well, why don't you have a soul then?"
"Cause I'm an atheist." I shrugged. "I guess I don't even believe in the concept of having a soul."
"Yeah." He nodded. "That explanation makes more sense than my afore mentioned cat theory."
"I wish I was a cat, though." I said thoughtfully. "Then I could die every day this week and still have two more lives to fuck up." I declared. Oliver looked at me, and I looked at him. Suddenly the two of us were overflowing with laughter like a pot of macaroni and cheese that you'd leave on the stove to boil while you watch reruns of Americas Next Top Model and forgotten about. The people in the coffee shop looked at us like we were freaks. Oliver is covered in Tattoos, has long brown hair, and is wearing girl's jeans. I am wearing a shirt that barely covers my tits, I have a large bruise on my forehead, and have hair that looks like it swallowed the sun because it's so blonde. We must be an odd pair to begin with. Now we're cracking up laughing.
"Can I have a grande Vanilla Bean Latte please?" I sobered up as I asked the guy behind the counter for my drink. He was easily considered attractive, but he didn't have tattoos. Therefor any attractiveness he holds is invalidated; I don't date boys without Ink.
"Can I have a phone number?" He grinned as he replied back to me in a flirty manner.
"Is there a problem here, love?" Oliver asked, putting a protective arm around my shoulder. "We better get going soon, it's one thirty and you have to be back to set up for your BOYFRIEND'S band at two." He emphasized the boyfriend part to the tool infront of us. The blonde grimaced, and told the pretty brunette to make a grande vanilla been latte. I smirked as he took Oliver's order fearfully like Oli would actually hurt him. Please. Oli's a sweetheart, if you're nice to him that is... and soon enough we had our coffee and we were on our way back over to the Venue, getting in through the back gates with our passes.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"And then, the guy got kind of pissed." I laughed as I told Ryan and Jacky the story of what happened at the mall earlier. So what happened was, I showed up at two, and Falling In Reverse went on at two thirty. I went to go set up for them, but Ronnie said that I still had a concussion, and that I shouldn't lift heavy things, plus that my nose was still healing.
"But you're so ugly!" Ryan teased, poking at my bandaged nose. At night I had to wrap it up so it didn't get pressed on wrong while I was sleeping.
"You're still cute." Ronnie came over, pressing his lips to my cheeks.
"Thanks." I smiled. Ronnie cringed.
"Wait, that was before I saw your nose thing...."
"Ughhh!" I groaned. "It's not my fault."
"You did break it, and your skull on the fence at the last venue...." Ronnie pointed out.
"Fuck off." I smiled, letting him know I wasn't legit mad.
"So, we're going out on a date tomorrow." He said.
"Ooh." I smiled. "Do I get to wear a fancy dress?" I asked.
"Possibly." He said. "I didn't decide where we're going yet, because I have never been to the next venue we're going to tomorrow, before." He shrugged.
"You worded that funny." I laughed.
"You look funny." He said flatly.
"Ouch." Jacky said, his british accented voice interrupting our conversation. I turned around and glared at him and Ryan. They just laughed at me and dissappeared.
"Sooooo," Ronnie said, "Your day with Oliver, was it fun?"
"Very." I nodded. "I bought, well, he bought, because I apparently left all of my money in my other bag on the bus, like ten different band shirts."
"That's classy." He grinned. "The old, 'I left my wallet on the bus' thing..."
"YOU DICK!" I smacked him. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Ronnie laughed.
"Sure." He said. I glared daggers at him, and he smiled again, surrendering by putting his hands up. "So what bands?"
"Taking Back Sunday."
"Loved them when I was eighteen." Ronnie commented. I smiled. Me too.
"Blink-182, Oliver made me get a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, I got a Falling In Reverse shirt to amuse you, Iron Maiden cause it's a classic, fucking Metallica cause I love them, Avenged Sevenfold, Parkway Drive, this Blessthefall shirt with a zombie dog on it or something... and this shirt with the Dying Is Your Latest Fashion album cover on it." I said, thinking carefully.
"That's a good mix." He nodded. "Which of my shirts did you get?" I reached down for my jacket zipper and dramatically unzipped it, revealing the shirt.
"TADA!" I smiled. "I liked this one."
"...Where are your pants?" Ronnie wondered.
"I don't like pants." I shrugged.
"Y-you don't like pants." He said, making a face at me. "You mean to tell me you've been parading around my band mates in underwear?"
"Basically. But they're boy short underwear... so it's not really bad..." I said, wondering if he was mad.
"You're so fucking weird." He laughed, jumping on me, and pushing me back on the couch to kiss me. "Don't like pants." He mumbled between kisses. "Who says that?"
"Oh shut up...." I said, toying with his hair. We were done making out at this point, and I don't think either of us had the intention of going any further while our relationship was so young.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.
"Yes!" I jumped up, running to my bunk.
"Are those movies?" He asked.
"Yep." I popped the p. "I like horror films." I grabbed the 'Childs Play' DVD and popped it in the DVD player. Soon, Chucky was stabbing people in the face and I was pretending to be scared so Ronnie would hold me, though he eventually caught on and just held me the entire movie so I'd stop with my "EEEW! THAT'S... NOOOOO DON'T! CHUCKY'S GONNA GET HIM, NOOOOO!"
♠ ♠ ♠
(Musical Inspirations: Feeling This By Blink-182, You Know How I Do by Taking Back Sunday, and The Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday by Senses Fail) I don't own the songs, though I'd love it if I did (:

You Know How I Do


Feeling This


The Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday