Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Avion Roe Could Get Me Out Of My Panties In A Millisecond

It is like eight in the morning and surprisingly I am up. Every time I go to sleep with Ronnie, we go to sleep early. I mean, he is so straight edge. Everything he does is very professional, and he carries himself so well. He still manages to be a great guy, though. I just remember that when I saw Escape The Fate play that one night so long ago, he and his friend.... Max? They were so baked out of their minds. Sometimes people change. And I don't want to be a Mary sue, but I do have my daddy issues. My dad is fucked up, but my mom wanted to get rid of me to have a whole new marriage. I kind of just got in the way.

"Are you planning on laying here all morning?" Ronnies voice rang through my silence.

"No." I jumped up out of bed, his bed. "But are we going to do something today?" I looked at the messy haired man. How is it I barely know him and we are in a relationship already? I guess we took things kind of fast, but I do like him. He doesn't judge me. And neither does Oliver, or Dylan. I love Warped Tour.

"The venue is not really set up yet... So I suppose we can go walk around for a while." He shrugged. I was skeptical to this idea, not knowing the weather outside. No girl or guy really ANya to walk in heat. No ma'am.

"Is it hot out?" I asked.

"Maybe." He laughed. "Worried you will mess up your hair?"

"Nah, I hate heat." I rolled my eyes at him like a bitchy teenage girl.

"You are from Florida, though." He laughed.

"I am from Nevada. My mom just moved us out to florida when I was ten, and she got divorced from my dad..." I added the last part quietly.

"Oh. Wonder if I knew you." He said, as we walked off the bus. It was hot out. Fuck.

"Probably not, you would have been in highschool when I was in elementary school." I laughed at him when he furrowed his eyebrows. He was thinking about something.

"You're right." He said finally. "So I guess there isn't much to do here." He said, and we looked around. We were in a big city. Lots of places to shop, but.no fun things to do.

"Let's go back to the bus then." I shrugged.

"Yeah." He nodded. Why are we so awkward today. We have never been awkward before.

When we got back to the bus, jacky, derek, Ryan, and Ron were all up. All of them looked like hot messes. I laughed at their tired eyes and slumped posture when Ronnie opened the door.

"Oh you guys look cute." I smiled.

"Haha, girl has jokes. You should have been a fucking comedian." Ryan said, yawning.

"Kidding..." I backed away, accidentially in to Ronnie's chest. He smiled down at me.

"Any of you bastards wanna go do something this morning?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah!" Jacky said. I will never get used to his accent. "I wanted to do this water park thing, that's a few blocks away." I cringed at the thought. I. hate. water.

"...Bell, are you okay?" Ryan waved his hand in my face. I nodded and smiled at him. I can get over my fear of water. Yeah? I can. I think.

"I invited the guys from The Ghost Inside." Ron said. He was testing prior to this.

"And Bring Me The Horizon." Jacky said. "You know Oli?" I nodded.

"And Asking Alexandria." Ryan said. Ben won't bother me if Ronnie is around. Oh Damn. Why, Ryan, why? I hope Ben will leave me alone. I sighed.

"And Of Mice And Men." Ronnie finished. Derek and I were on the same boat apparently, because we both had this why the hell? Look on our faces.

"Thas'alotta people." I slurred the first part nervously.

"Us, TGI, Bmth, AA, and OMandM?" Derek said, abbreviating the band names. "That is a good twenty people at least."

"Ryan why the hell did you invite Ben's band when Bell hates them?" Ronnie asked.

"Not my problem." Ryan shrugged, and he was right. "Plus there is a big group of us, she will hardly notice him. I happen to like the guy."

"He is right, Ronnie. And they are friends, so...." I trailed off. Secretly I am freaking out. I just have a way of hiding it.

"Okay. I suppose there is not really much to do about it now, anyway." Ronnie shrugged. A part of me was screaming at him to tell Ryan to uninvite them.

"They're here!" Derek said sarcastically. I had a feeling I would be hanging with him all day. I'm not one for the crowd. Well, normally I am. Just, I'm not one for the crowd of people who thinks i am a dirty skank.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We get the the water park and Oliver insists I go on a big ass slide with him. I tell him that I am hungry, and pull Ronnie with me to get food. Ronnie didn't want to come with me, because he wanted to get on the slide. He agreed though, because he was hungry as well. The second time, Jacky asked me to go in the pool and play chicken with him and Oli, but I complained that I would get cramps from eating. I told Ronnie to go play with them, but he wanted to stay by me. So we talked for a while when they were in the pool.

"Ben has yet to even see me." I smiled. "That's one good thing."

"Really, that is the only good thing that happened today?" Ronnie glared at me. I pretended to be hurt and he laughed, breaking his serious face.

"Okay, no." I laughed. "I get to be with you, in a moderately cooler place. It is not as hot here, you know."

"Yeah." He nodded. "Beats walking around. And you're in a swim suit... So." He grinned at me.

"Oh shuddup." I said. When I talk, I tend to slur my syllables. I talk funny. Laugh it up, but I'm kissing Ronnie radke. I sat down in his lap and pressed our lips together, noticing things had gotten quiet. Turning around I noticed everyone was looking. The bands were the only ones in the park really. Only a few others were in the pool when we arrived, and they all left when they saw the guys and I. How did i end hot the only girl? Surely they have girlfriends, or a bitch, or something.

"Fucking video it, it will last longer." Ronnie flipped them off.

"Yeah, I mean Bell's used to being taped anyway." Ben said. Danny and Cameron laughed. Oliver turned around and glared, and the guys from OMandM refrained from laughing. The Ghost Inside was a new band, but apparently they had heard about who I was, so they laughed too. That left FIR and BMTH to be the only non asshole's of our party.

"Ha ha, i'm a porn star." I said loudly. "And supposedly I have screwed every guy on this tour."

"That's what I heard." Austin Carlile said. "But you haven't slept with my band so it can't be completely true."

"Exactly." I sighed. "How many of you have I slept with, raise your hand." I watched Ben Bruce raise his hand and smile proudly. Everyone was surprised. "Well there you go."

"Told you she isn't the Whore Of Warped Tour." Oliver rose his eyes at Austin.

"Wait your boyfriend didn't raise his hand." Ben said. "Are you not getting any?"

Ronnie looked pissed off, and he isn't the guy you want to do that to. He has a lot of anger issues. I looked at Ronnie, and Looked at Ben, and then did something I really regretted doing. I jumped into the pool next to Ben, and punched him in the face when I surfaced.

"That's for fucking me and ruining my life." I said, standing on my toes to stay above water.

"Aww, that was cute, love. This is for being a dirty slut." He picked me up and threw me in the deepest end of the pool. By now the fight only included me, Ronnie, Oli, Austin, and Ben. Everyone else went back to swimming. Until I started screaming. I can't swim.

"Help!" I screamed. Nobody was on my end of the large pool, but Ben. He was laughing at me. That is, until I went under and I didn't come back up. Then I heard shouting and felt Ben pull me out of the pool. I clung to him for dear life as he swam with me towards the shallow end.

People were staring again as I choked on water. "You fucker!" Oli yelled, as Ronnie picked me up. He pressed down in my chest and water came out. I breathed heavily, feeling the water out of my lungs finally. Ronnie looked scared. He helped me stand up. I hugged him as I started crying.

"I am such a mess!" I sobbed.

"You can't swim, it's okay." He pulled a towel around me.

"But I jumped in and, ugh, I am stupid." I shook my head.

"No, just reckless." He laughed. "It's okay." I hugged him until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Ben of all people.

"Thanks for killing me and then saving me." I spat at him.

"I would like to apologize, if you're done being a cunt." He rolled his eyes. "Sorry for the rude remark, and sorry for tossing you. I had no idea you can't swim."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Am I forgiven?" His eyes lit up as he smiled.

"For that, yes. But this doesn't mean we're friends." I said indifferently.

"And I'm really sorry for posting your naked pictures on isanyoneup." He said after a few moments of silence. "You didn't deserve that."

"You're right." I said, irritated. "Out of all the girls you fuck, and I get called the whore? Not fair. I had sex with you one time, and I get a bad rep? You what girls daily and it's cool?"

"I guess so, huh." He scratched the back of his head. "But uh, I'm sorry."

"You are NOT forgiven for that one." I said angrily, turning back to Ronnie. Ben walked away, looking hurt a little. And I would feel bad. If he wasn't such a Dick head.

"Hey." Ronnie said.

"What?" I said angrily.

"What did I do?" He said defensively.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." I said, smiling.

"It's okay. He is an ass." Ronnie shrugged. "Want to go back to the bus and hang out for a while until they get back?" He asked nodding towards his band playing in the water. Jacky had Ryan on his shoulders chicken fighting Austin on Derek's shoulders. I laughed.

"Yeah. Away from water." I nodded. He took my hand and we walked away from the group and towards the venue.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ronnie and I got back to the bus and we turned on music. I was kind of in the mood to listen to some late nineties pop punk, like Blink182 and Taking Back Sunday. As I was getting changed into a pair of panties and my old Avion Roe shirt, Ronnie told me about how Blink was his and Max's favorite band way back in highschool. When I walked out of the bathroom, he stopped talking and looked at my shirt.

"What band is that?" He questioned.

"Can't you read? It's Avion Roe." I said, pretending he was stupid. He stuck his tongue out at me. I pet his head. "Oh Ronnie, you are so unfortunately stupid!" I laughed. He threw me over his shoulder and despite my protests, carried me to his room in the back of the bus. He set me down on the bed and crossed his arms.

"Ughh why did you do that, I can't hear the music from here!" I groaned.

"You called me stupid." Ronnie said. "You lie."

"I do not lie." I said, crossing my heart.

"Fine, then you're just a horrible person." He said.

"Oh yeah, just the worst." I snickered. He laughed at my expression, but still guarded the door so I couldn't get out.

"Apologize and you can leave." He said.

"Fine you large baby, I am sorry."

"Say Ronnie is the smartest person in the world." He grinned.

"Ronnie is the smartest person in the world." I said unwillingly, rolling my eyes when he cheered.

"So, this Avion Roe, are they any good. I know they were on Warped Tour '11." Ronnie said, moving out of the way for me to go towards the music.

"Oh yeah!" I cheered. I fucking love that band. "Avion Roe could get me out of my panties in a millisecond." I boasted. Ronnie scoffed and threw me over his shoulder again, bringing me to his bedroom.

"You're a terrible girlfriend!" Ronnie whined. "Another guy could get you out of.your underwear."

I felt bad for a second, but then I realized he was joking. "Aww, babe you're the only one." I stuck my bottom lip out.

"That," he said, placing a kiss on my lips, "is better."

"You're such a baby!" I laughed as his lips grazed my neck. "Did you really think I meant that thing about a millisecond?" I let out a moan when he bit down a little.

"Pshh." Ronnie laughed. "No."

"Time this,"I pushed him back. He raised an eyebrow, as I pulled my panties off. "Cause you just got me out of my underwear."

"Classy." He said, pulling his shirt off.

"I know these things." I said nervously as he took my shirt off. I have never been nervous.about being naked infront of someone, but he gave me butterflies. My stomach did flips.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" He ran his fingers over my stomach.

"Sure." I said shakily. That is my invented word that means in a shaking manner. Cause I'm Hellas nervous right now.

He took off his pants and things got heated. I moaned, he moaned, you know, that sort of thing. And while The Priest and The Matador by Senses Fail played I secretly compared having sex with him to fucking Ben. Because the two were completely different. I didn't like the way Ben was so impersonal, but he fucked like a whore. And I found that I could be as dirty as I liked. Ronnie was completely nice about things, making me feel like I had to hold back. I didn't want to be weird.

And then I stopped comparing the two because I realized Ben Bruce is an ass, and Ronnie Radke was literally the nicest person I have ever met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go Read the PREQUEL! I know, what kind of person posts a prequel after the sequel... But I do... So... Yes. Fucking read it. I'ts called Not Like All The Other Girls, and this story will make a lot more sense if you read the prequel :)

(Musical Inspiration: First date by blink 182, The priest and the matador by senses fail, Who I am by Avion Roe)

First Date


The Priest And The Matador


Who I Am