Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

I Wear The Pants and The Panties ;)

This morning I woke up to someone shredding the guitar on the bus. It was assumably Jacky or Derek, but when I went to find out who it was, I found Ronnie with a guitar in his hands.

"Good morning, Bell!" Jacky blurted. Ryan laughed and said good morning as well. I don't know what to think of those two just yet, but I think I like them. They are a fun pair.

"Morning Brit." I winked at Jacky. He laughed at my nickname. "Morning drummer boy." I nodded to Ryan. He snorted and rolled his eyes at me, but still laughed so I knew it was okay. Then he got a phone call and quickly picked it up.

"Yes, honey?" He said, earning him a bus full of laughter and a couple of "you're whipped" remarks. In fact, Ronnie yelled "I'm sorry Derek, we have to go play somewhere else, the whip sounds are too loud in here!" Derek found this amusing, but Ryan scowled at him. I flicked Ronnie in the arm and he finally noticed I was here. What an air head.

"Hi there. Sleep well?" He batted his long, dark eyelashes at me. I blushed and the boys chuckled. Ronnie flipped them off, however. He didn't like it when anyone made fun of me, especially after the whole Ben and Danny episode last week. He would never let anyone hurt me again, or so he said. Pretty much he has done just that, but sometimes he can be a little smothering. At least he cares. I don't know anymore.

"Yeah. Jacky's bad ass playing woke me up." I nodded at him. I remember when I used to have time for playing my guitar. Back before I just stopped caring about what I would do with my life. It's kind of funny how just one day can change everything you wanted for yourself.

"Sorry about that, but Jacky likes to practice. It's what makes us musicians better at what we do. Always improve." He smiled at me.

"I understand." I nodded. "Used to keep my roommates up all night with my practicing." And with that, Derek spit out his drink, Jacky broke a guitar string, an Ronnie got an uncomfortable look on his face.

"You used to keep your roommates up while practicing sex?!" Jacky said, sincerely shocked.

Finally I understood. "No, babe." I laughed. "I used to play guitar." I shook my head and laughed at their misconception. Why ever would I say such a nasty thing?

"Really?" They all asked. I nodded, what is it about chicks playing guitar that is so hard to understand? Honestly boys, vaginas can be rock stars too. This made me laugh.

"No, I'm being sarcastic." I rolled my eyes. Duh.

"Be nice, love." Ronnie kissed my cheek. Awww. He called me love. How... Tacky.

A half an hour was spent cracking dirty jokes about Jacky and Derek until Ron had to leave to go talk to some girl. Then another thirty minutes was wasted on meaningless episodes of South Park that were not funny.

"I can't believe you don't like Cartman!" Ronnie exclaimed. I shook my head at this show's stupidity. This "Cartman" had an anal probing that resulted in a forty foot metal satellite to come out of his ass.

Not a second later, Ryan walks in. "Someone's here for you." He said, but not in a casual manner. He in fact looked scared. I asked him who it was and he shook his head.

"I don't want you to freak out-" he began but I cut him off.

"Ben or Danny?" I said flatly.

"Ben." He responded. I rolled my eyes and walked off the bus. First thing I see is tall, not so dark, yet very handsome, smoking a cigarette.

"Hello, gorgeous." He said. I brought you all of the things you bought last week. I thought you might want them."

I didn't respond.

"I'm sorry." He began. "Danny was just angry, and I am not trying to get into your pants." He sounded sincere, and for a second I let myself believe it.

"Then why would he say that, Ben?"

He exhaled his cigarette and then gave it to me. "Because I told him something the night before, that he refused to believe after all I had put you through."

After taking in the cigarette smoke I asked, "And what was that?"

"I have feelings for you. Very strong. Won't go away." He hung his head in shame. "And all I do is hurt you."

"You do NOT have feelings for me, you're a whore and you always will be." I screamed at him in a sudden burst of anger and then ran on to the bus. I ran past everyone and locked myself in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I began to think.

He is a whore. Everybody knows it. Everybody says it. He used me for sex and posted my naked pictures on line. Ben Bruce ruined my life. I hate him. He doesn't care about me. I don't care about him.

Now how could I say that, when I know none it is true?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :) I hate my classes. I hate my life. I wrote half this chapter TWO MONTHS AGO! Just now I am finishing it and I don't think it's long enough, but I'm here and I'm writing and I love you guys for all the reads and comments. Thank you. If nobody else has said it today, I love you.