Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Screwing With Him About Screwing Him

"Baby." Ben slung his arm around me. I cringed. There was once a time where I was his baby. But that time is not now.
"I'm not your fucking baby." I pushed him off of me.
"That's not what you said that one time, darling. When you were screaming my name." He bit his lip. Fuck me you're cute. But when I say fuck me, I don't mean I want you to fuck me. I mean someone should kill me because I think a certain way or do certain things. Seriously, fuck me.
"Aww that's really cute. But not how I remember it." I said. If he wanted to be a dick head I was going to screw with him about screwing him.
"Tell me baby how do you remember it?" He smirked.
"It was raining, and the Warped Tour was in Lauderdale...." I began telling the story.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <FLASH BACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"This song's for the girl with the really big tits in the front!" Danny screamed to the crowd. Hey wait a second. I have big boobs. I'm in the front.
"Me?" I smiled, and the guitar player mouthed yes. I grinned, and they went to the next song, Not The American Average.
"Come on baby, keep it down!" Danny sang. The rest of the show I spent staring at the hot guitar player on stage, going over the differences between cute and hot in my head.
Cute is more like, wow everything you do is super fucking cute. I like you a lot. You're face is admirable, and so is your personality. Hot is like, there's nothing cute about you. I want you in my bed, in my pants right now. Let's fuck.
After they were done on stage I watched a few other bands play, one of which was Escape The Fate. Recently Ronnie Radke had been kicked out of the band, and Craig Mabbitt was filling in as the singer. I really liked seeing them last year. It's such a shame. Ronnie made that stage feel alive... he was so energetic and just put on such a great show. Craig's cool, don't get me wrong, but first impressions are forever lasting. And the first time I saw Escape The Fate was with Ronnie on the stage. To me, he's what made the band.
When the night was just setting in I was walking by the huge bus with Asking Alexandria on the side. That's the band that hot guy was in! I got excited when I saw the singer walking off the bus to smoke a cigarette followed by the one and only.
"Hey sexy." He noticed me immediately. Danny gave Ben a look and smiled. He put his cigarette out and walked back inside the bus.
"Hey." I smiled. My heart was beating normal. My breathing wasn't heavy. But I couldn't say the same for panties, which were on fire. Complete lust for this guy, but I was so ready to go.
"You enjoy the show?" He said. He had an accent.
"Are you British?" I blurted out.
"Yeah. We all are."
"That's hot." I smiled. "Show was great."
"Mmm." He mumbled. My back was up against the bus, he was facing me and his arm was right next to my head steadying his body as well up against the bus.
"Fuck." I said and I shot forward to kiss him. My fingers entangled into his messy hair and his hands gripping my backside, holding me up around his waist. We managed to get onto the bus with some difficulties.
"You're such an asshole, Ben." Danny laughed. I was sat on the table with my legs still wrapped around his waist. I noticed some of the other band members were also out in the front area of the bus too. I stopped kissing him because it was really awkward and I was uncomfortable. Ben kept kissing my neck. I just frowned and pushed him off.
"I'm not fucking you infront of an audience." I whispered. Ben laughed and picked me up. He carried me to the bed. I relaxed a little and we resumed making out. So pretty much we ended up naked and fucking in his bunk.
"Bell." He moaned as my mouth came off his... yeah. He came. In my mouth actually, which didn't taste too good.
I didn't know what to do, so I just swallowed.
"You can go now." He said, sitting up.
"What the hell?" I asked him. He fucks me and then tells me to go away.
"Go." He pointed to the general direction of the door.
I just shot him a dirty look and then stood up and put my pants back on. I would have put my shirt back on had he not been a major dick and tell me to leave again. So basically I walked topless through the bus and off again. Lucky i'm pretty.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BACK TO REALITY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Hahaha." Ben laughed. "I supposed that is how it went."
"Yeah, which is why i'm not your baby. So you can go now." I said spitefully.
"C'mon gorgeous. One night won't kill you." He grabbed me again.
"Fuck off." I huffed and I walked away.
"Just because you're a porn star now doesn't mean that i'm going to pay you." Ben shouted so loud Danny and Ronnie could hear from ten feet away. They looked at us like we were crazy. And now I guess Ronnie knows a little bit of my secret.
I walked over to Ben and punched him in the face as hard as I could, and then stalked off to go find my car. Maybe I should tell Dylan I don't want the job. Maybe I should just never come back to Warped Tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT ON JULY 20TH: I noticed that the flash back took place in 2006, and Ronnie didn't go to jail until June 17th of 2008. So I had to fix this :)