Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 16- Wedding Day

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." -Rabindranath Tagore

Recap:

Taking a deep breathe he continued, "I want to grow old with you and see you swollen with our child later in life. Will you do me the great pleasure of being my wife?"

I gasped and tears started to trickle out of my eyes.

~Olivia Point of View~

I was crying, more like balling and nodding my head. Wiping my tears out of my eyes, I finally took a look at the ring on my finger that Liam just put on.

It was a flower shaped platinum ring with a decent sized diamond in the middle. I believe it was called a blooming beauty. I fit my finer perfectly and it shined whenever I moved my hand.

Liam had me up in his arms after he successfully had the ring on my finger. He spun us both around and around until we were both dizzy. I couldn't shake my giddy mood.

"I love you so much, Liam." I kissed him fully on the mouth with full eagerness.

Pulling back slightly he smiled and said against my lips,

"I love you too, forever and always."

I smiled and leaned into his arms enjoying his strong embrace.

Today was one of the most happiest days of my life, the day that I got engaged to Liam.

-Wedding Day (Zoe and Zak)-

~Zoe Point of View~

Today was the day that I was going to get married to Zak. Over these months that we have known each other, I have grown to like him more and more. I hope that he feels the same way about me.
My hair and make up was already done by the stylist that Roza had hired just for this occasion, and now I was getting my dress also my veil.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." My mother smiled with tears starting to brim her eyes. She came foreword and hugged me with a tight squeeze.

"Thank you mom. I wish this was under better conditions, though." Smiling sadly, and returning her hug.

The door opened and in came my father who looked at me with admiration, and then said,

"It's time. You ready, Zoe?"

"As I'll ever be." I smile at him.

My father held out his arm for me to take, I took his arm then said,

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, Baby Girl."

Then the doors opened and the wedding march began. I took a step towards my future life and husband.

~Zak Point of View~

Sighing, I started to straighten out my suit, which resembled the infamous 1920's gangster, Al Capone's, suits with the fedora and all.

"Anxious aren't we?" Liam smiled as he saw me fidgeting with my clothes.

"Yeah. You can totally tell, can't you?" I turned towards him and looking at him.

"Yes, kinda hard to miss. Fidgeting with your tie, jacket, and fedora. Do I need to say more?" He shot me a bright smile.

"Nah, but, just imagine yourself in my shoes. You would probably be doing the same thing." Shooting a glare at him.

"Maybe, but, I'm not at my wedding, yet."

"She finally said, yes, huh?" Liam nodded and I manly hugged him, "Congrats, Man. I wish you the best."

"Thanks. Before we get on with your wedding, Would you be my best man at my wedding?"

"It would be a honor. Now let's get this wedding started."

We both headed out to the awaiting priest and guests. Assuming my position at the front of the priest, the wedding march began to play. The doors slowly opened and there stood, Zoe, in a magnificent white dress being escorted down the isle by her father.
Zoe was breathtakingly beautiful, I was glad to call her my future wife. When she finally reached my side, I smiled and gently took her from him and led us to stand in front of the priest and he began.

"We are gather here today join Zoe Mae Winters and Zak Evan Smith in holy matrimony..."

-Reception-

Zoe and I made it through the wedding reception in one piece and now we were greeting our guests.

"Finally, you are apart of my family as my daughter." Roza hugged Zoe close to her and after a minute she let her go and hugged me and whispered in my ear,

"Быть джентльменом, либо.Я люблю тебя, Зак." (Be a gentleman or else. I love you, Zak)

"I love you too, mama." I said hugging her back.

My mom released me and my father wished us good luck and wondered off to do god knows what. I held back a eye roll as I saw a smirking Liam and Olivia coming over to us.

"Hey Zak, what's it like to be a married man?" He playfully hit me in the shoulder.

"I haven't been married for long and it feels great actually."

~Zoe Point of View~

Olivia and Liam came up to us and Zak and Liam got into a conversation quickly leaving me and Olivia to take among ourselves.

"So what's with the huge rock on your finger?" I laughed and hip checked her.

"I got engaged. It was so damn cute the way he did it. We were in the gardens and he said that he wanted to see me pregnant with his children, which is not going to happen for a long time and that he loves me and other cute stuff." She said, all in one breath.

"That's adorable. When are you going to have your wedding to be?"

"I have always like a fall wedding. I enjoy the trees changing colors and the mild weather."

"That's lovely."

"I have a question for you. Would you like to be my maid of honor? Zak is already the best man, at least that is what Liam told me.." She rambled on.

"Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun." Olivia hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

Throughout the night Zak and I talked to countless people and danced many dances. Ate cake and dinner, then finally it was time for us to go on our 'honeymoon'. I didn't know where because Zak was being a douche and wouldn't tell me.

"Time to go, Darling." Zak had whispered into my ear and tugged lightly on my waist guiding me towards the exit.

Roza, Alec and my parents hugged us and waved goodbye as we drove away in our limo to the airport. I was going to miss them very much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, haleigh-alexx for giving me a push to write. Well, comment/subscribe and read on.
-Bewares_I_Bite