Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 15-Wedding Bells Are Drawing Near

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up."-James Baldwin

~Zak Point of View~

-Wedding One day away-

One day. One day until I was going to be a married man. I had taken in some parts of the wedding plans which only included me going in for my tux fittings, agreeing to the theme (I thought it was a very clever theme and I really like the 20's era.) and maybe a few cake testings. Otherwise, I hardly did nothing, My mother did most of the planning.

"ZAK! Where are you dude? Save me from his whole wedding planning crap!" Liam yelled, and I smiled breaking out of my thoughts.

Peeking my head out of the library, where I had been hiding from my mother and father, then yelled;

"I'm in the library, Liam and be quiet."

Few moments later, Liam came into the library and looked at me and his facial expressions said,

'What the hell, man.'

I shrugged sheepishly, and went to one of the couches that littered the large library then Liam followed suit.

"So why are you hiding out here?" He asked, when we were both settled on the couches and both of us facing each other.

"I'm hiding from the crazed, wedding freaks downstairs somewhere. You would be too if you were in my shoes."

Pondering for a moment, he nodded agreeing with me. I simply nodded finding refugee in my own thoughts, but, that will be short lived.

"So, Zak what's it like to marry the girl you love?" Liam questioned out of nowhere and it made me stop and think about it.

'Did I really love her? Would I ever learn to love her?'

"It's quite...extraordinary. Marrying someone you love and I could not want more."

'Well, I guess I could learn to love Zoe. But, I believe that my feelings for her are already growing deep down inside of me.' I thought completely ignoring Liam as he was talking to me.

"Zak, I'm thinking about asking Olivia to marry me." This made me snap my head up in surprise.

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly. I just want to be happy and live the rest of my life with the person I love." Liam smiled as if he were reminiscing on the times he and Olivia were together.

"That should be very good for you. Settling down for once."

"It's good for the both of us."

We talked more about my upcoming wedding and how he was going to propose to Olivia.

-A couple of hours later-

~Olivia Point of View~

Sitting in my reading nook, curled up reading The Vincent Boys. Then I heard,

Buzz. Buzz.

Looking around I found my phone wedged between my leg and the nook. I took it out and read the text message:

'Olivia, come down to the garden a surprise is awaiting you. -L'

"What are you up to my idiot boyfriend?" I muttered to myself, and marked my page in my book then leaving my room book and phone in hand.

The gardens were filled with snapdragons, lilies, and many other flowers that I could not name. It spread about 2 acres, had two large pavilions (one of them my father built for my mother when they first married) and small fish ponds full of koi fish.

"Where the fuck are you, Liam?" I questioned no one in particular.

Looking around, I couldn't find Liam. But, then an idea struck me he could be in one the pavilions.

One of the pavilions were in my view, and to my luck, there was Liam in all of his glory. Liam was freshly shaven and wore a black button down with a pair of nice jeans and his normal converse which was a rarity from his normal holy jeans and t-shirt days. I liked this side of him.

Smiling I walked up to the pavilion and looked at him and said,

"So, what's my surprise? You know how I dislike surprises." I actually detested them.

"All in due time. In due time." He stated cryptically.

"In due time? Come on, Liam. No seas aguasfiestas."

He gave me a look and led me to one of the benches that were in the pavilion. I sat down with a pout, wanting to know what he was thinking about doing.

"No pouting." He kissed the side of my mouth and it made me smile a bit.

"How long have we known each other?" Liam suddenly asked me.
I quickly replied,

"Twelve years give or take."

"Twelve magnificent years. I have loved you for all of them," I opened my mouth to speak, but, he stopped me and continued to talk, "Some of those years, I was stupid and went after the wrong thing. But now I have what I need and want which is you. Babe I will love you until the day I die."

Taking a deep breathe he continued, "I want to grow old with you and see you swollen with our child later in life. Will you do me the great pleasure of being my wife?"

I gasped and tears started to trickle out of my eyes.

To Be Continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
No seas aguafiestas means don't be a wet blanket in Spanish.
Well here is the story. I already started on chapter 16!! It won't take me long to finish it. I hope you enjoy this. Also you have any questions/concerns just message me and I will happily answer your questions. Happy reading.
-Bewares_I_Bite