Every Little Thing

1 Month On

It’s been a month since Sam and I officially started going out. I gained a boyfriend, but lost a friend. Ally and I haven’t had a proper conversation in a whole month. She doesn’t even sit next to me in biology anymore. I’ve had better conversations with Ebony and the skank patrol then with her. What isn’t the best news is that Sam and I are kind of shaky. I don’t have the best conversations with him either anymore.
Sitting at home, bored out of my mind; I decided to go on MSN.

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all has just signed in.

I doubled clicked.

Nicky says: Hey babe

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all says: Hey.

Nicky says: How are you?

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all says: not bad. Nicky, there’s something I have to say. I don’t want to do this over MSN but I have to.

Nicky says: What are you gonna say?

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all says: I'm breaking up with you. It’s been a good run, but I just see you as a friend these days.

Nicky says: what?

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all says: I’m sorry. Are you okay?

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Yeah. Peachy.

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all says: I'm going to go. See ya Nick

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Good riddance

Sam we are the light in the tunnel. That’s all is now offline.

My head hit the desk beside the keyboard. I was so stupid. I heard the noise of someone signing in on MSN. I looked up and noticed it was Max, and he was talking to me.

Mad Max says: Hey Nicky.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Hey.

Mad Max says: How are you?

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Eh. Sam just broke up with me, so I'm peachy.

Mad Max says: Oh.That sucks. But, I do know the feeling.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: How do you mean?

Mad Max says: Ally dumped me about 2 weeks ago. Didn’t she tell you?

Nicky is so fucking over you says: No. We haven’t spoken since that afternoon where Sam kissed me. I'm disgusted I went as far with him as I did.

Mad Max says: Yeah. Ally said she was interested in someone else that’s why she broke up with me.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Oh. Who is that?

Mad Max! says: Some guy.

My face fell. A guy. What the hell? I could feel tears rising. I wiped them away furiously; I’m not crying over her again.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Oh. Okay. Who is he?

Mad Max says: Some guy she met outside school. I think they’re actually an item now.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Really? Okay. Well, I’m gonna go. Homework.

Mad Max says: Okay. See ya Nick.

Nicky is so fucking over you says: Yeah. See ya.

I signed out; frustrated and upset.

I’ll talk to her tomorrow.