Waiting for a Chance

Sugar, We're Going Down.

After Zayn threw me into the water, I started swimming away from him; I heard him behind me.

I swam underneath a pier, it was a type of pier that you could swim underneath and there be room for your head and air to breathe.

Looking out a little hole, I looked around for Zayn but didn’t see him.

Screaming as two arms grabbed my waist and pulled me back into a body, I turned around and looked to see that it was Zayn.

“H-hi, you scared me there” I said quietly smiling to him.

He gave me one of those cocky smirks and pulled me into him even more, my chest against his. "You'll get over it..." He winked, my heart fell.

"How are you so sure that I will, Mr. Malik?" I asked smiling at him as I blushed; I put my arms on his shoulders.

His gripped tightened and the smirked stayed on his face. "Well love, it's because I know CPR so if anything were to happen I would save you."

"Well, that sounds lovely" I replied smirking to him, as we floated there; he looked into my eyes and I looked away smiling.

Leaning in, I could feel his breath against my ear, "Want me to show you?"

I shivered smiling as I blushed, "I-I'd love you to.." I whispered to him.

Image


It was only a matter of seconds before his lips were on mine, his arms were wrapped around my waist with mine still around his neck. I gave into his lips letting my fingers run through his hair. He licked my bottom lip and let his tongue enter.

He ran my hands down my back as I shivered at his touch, my fingers got tangled into his hair as his hands stopped around my bathing suit strings; he started playing them as I broke the kiss breathing heavily.

That smirk, I just wanted to slap it off his face. His breath was just as heavy as mine. "So what do you think of my saving technique?"

"I-I think it's okay." I said stuttering but adding in a cute smirk at him.

"Okay? Just Okay?" He raised his eyebrow and turned his head. "I see how it is, well then don't ask me to save you okay."

I knew he wasn't mad because he turned his head back my way slightly then turned it back again.

I smirked at him, grabbing his face and pulling it close, "Just shut up and kiss me again."

His lips met mine once again and I could feel his smirk against the kiss. It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen once again.

I put my hands on the back of his head as he pulled me closer as if there was space between us left. He put his hands on my lower back and kissed me harder than before, I smiled into the kiss.

We stayed like that for maybe a good five to seven minutes, I broke the kiss again as he smirked that smirk; he always had on his face.

"I know you want me, I don't understand why you keep pulling away. Can't handle me?" He gave me a wink.

"Love, I can handle you. I think it's the other way, I need to breathe ya' know." I replied smirking at him as he swam with me facing him into one small walls under the pier. I was breathless.

"Pshh, yeah right." I shook my head, we sat there and he just stared at me. "What is there something on my face?" He shook his head no and I gave him a questioning look. "You're just... I don't know what it is but I have never felt this way about anyone in my life."

“You just don't know, babe." I replied smiling to him, I blushed when he said that; "I can say the same thing, Love."

He smiled, a genuine one not his cocky one. "Good because even after this summer I really hope to see a lot more of you."

I smiled blushing as I looked down at the water.

Image


About five minutes later he kissed my cheek and pulled away.

I smiled sweetly at him, "I live in Mullingar. You boys live in London." I replied a little low as I touched my cheek where he kissed it.

"Yeah so? Nialler lived in Mullingar." He smiled, "Beside the girls don't normally warm up to just anyone they love you. You'd have to be closer to us now."

"You mean move to London?" I asked surprised.

"I mean yeah... why not right?”

"I don't know, this is the first time I've actually left Ireland. What about my job?"

"Well the girls have been talking about getting an assistant? I think this would be a great opportunity!"

“I'm gonna talk to Niall about it. I don't know yet. I'll think about it babe." I replied as I hugged him, we broke the hug and I kissed him softly.

"I could get used to this," He kissed my lips softly, then my nose, cheek, neck, and then looked up at me again. "You better, don't break my heart now." He grinned.

"You better not either, Zay." I replied smiling as I kissed his neck hard then he held me while planting kisses on my shoulder.

"I promise." He whispered. "So was it bad of us to leave Hazza and Grace by themselves?" he smiled.

“Hah probably. Am I the only one who sees the connection?" I asked

"Not entirely... it's just that with those two you never know what's going to happen. Hazza is too much of a bitch to make his move with her and well Grace had been through a lot with relationships lately. We all see it and as much as we encourage it, it breaks apart just as it's put together."

"Well if I'm going to be moving to London with you lads, I'm going to get them together; I'll make sure it doesn't break. They both deserve happiness." I replied smiling at him.
"Good for you." He smiled and kissed me one more time. "I just can't help myself," he grinned.

I kissed him after he spoke, "Sorry. I needed one more."

Shaking his head he pushed me up against the wall some more and let his lips found mine again.

I kissed him as he let go of me and let his hand roam down my back softly; it was nice. I put my hands in his hair and we kissed some more as I smiled into the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip for the third time and I let him, he deepened the kiss even more as his hands traveled up and down my back sending shivers down my spine.

He started kissing my neck then my collarbone, then back to my lips. I put my hands on his hips pulling him to me.

He lifted up my legs and I wrapped them around my waist and we continued on despite the position change. His lips ventured off mine once more down to behind my ear, to my jaw, neck, and then he left a sweet and simple kiss on my collarbone and pulled away. His breath and mine matched tempo as we sat there breathing heavily.

"So I think we should go in for lunch?" He cocked an eyebrow and grinned.

I breathed in and out, so flustered. "That sounds good." I smiled at him as we swam out from under the pier. I climbed onto the pier and pulled him up with me.

"Well look at you miss. muscles." He grinned. Once he was completely up and standing he took my hand and laced our fingers together.

"So I was thinking... would you maybe want to go on a picnic with me tomorrow?" His voice was low but I could still hear ever word.

I smiled genuinely as we walked back to the cabin, "I'd love to Mr. Malik,"

Image


When we got the cabin, everyone was already there. They all looked to us when we walked in the door.

"What?"

"Oi, look boys they're holdin' hands!" Louie squealed clapping his hands together like a two year old.

"Oh hush, Lou." I said blushing as I went to my room first and changed then came back out into the kitchen and went to the fridge pulling out the materials for a sandwich. I made one for myself then made one for Zayn.

"Well look there Zany you've got your own personal sandwich maker. Know how I can get one of those?" Harry commented as I handed Zayn his plate, he wiggled his eyebrows towards Gracyn and she ignored him as she ate her grilled cheese.

"Typical males." I muttered as I chomped onto my sandwich; I sat in silence as I ate my sandwich.

"You got that right." Dannie retorted and Liam put his hurt face on. "Please, don't go there love." She smirked.

"So love birds, how was it?!" Lou asked making me jumped as he asked loudly from in between us.

"How was what?" Zayn mumbled with food in his mouth. "Eww, Zayn you're worse than Niall. Close your mouth!" Gracyn said scrunching up her face.

"A little bird told us about your kiss. So we know what you were doing. How was it?!" Lou asked winking at us, I laughed at Gracie as I finished my food.

She shrugged, "What?" Everyone laughed and I blushed. "I don't kiss and tell." I smirked giving Zayn a wink.

I stood up and put my plate in the sink, Zayn finished his food and walked up behind me putting his plate in the sink as he put his hands on my hips. "Get a room!" Lou chuckled, I blushed shaking my head.

Deciding to give everyone a show I turned around his hands still on my hips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in letting my lips on his.

Dannie cheered, as did Liam and Ni. We let go and I smiled at Zayn.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Harry joked and began to pretend to spew out vomit. Gracie rolled her eyes and chunked the last bit of her grilled cheese at him. It landed in his hair. "SCORE!" she screamed standing up.

I laughed at Grace, and started clapping like a retarded seal. "Oh god. I love these people." I said smiling.

Image


Smiling, Zayn grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the stairs.

“Well we would love to stay and chat but we're going to watch a film upstairs." He chimed in as he pulled me so. "Yeah right, we all know what watching a film is code for." Liam said while the others laughed.
"Use protection!" Ni called laughing as I blushed, we went into Zayn's room as he pulled out a movie. He laid down on his bed and patted the spot next to him.

I slipped in right next to him his arm wrapping around my waist. "What are we watching?"

"Friday The 13th."

I smiled, this movie was my life. I love it. I snuggled into him.

"If you get scared don't worry I'll protect you." He whispered in my ear jokingly.

"This movie isn't scary babe." I replied as I reached up to kiss his cheek.

"Well it was an offer." He kissed the top of my head and pulled me in even more. About ten minutes into the movie I could feel his breath on my neck and soon his lips came in contact with my skin. I did my best to pay attention to the movie, he continued to kiss me.

He turned me towards him, taking my attention from the movie. He started kissing my cheek, then my neck; next was my collarbone. I gasped shivering, he smirked and kissed my lips as he put on of his hands on my hip and started drawing circles on it.

I let out a moan, I could feel his smirk against my skin. Pulling his lips away from my collarbone and placed my lips on his.

He put his hands on my stomach and started inching them up, he kissed me hard and started sucking on my collarbone as I moaned a little loud.

This only made him move on more, he pulled my shirt up over my head and continued to suck on my collarbone. His lips made their way down just below my collarbone and his hand made it to the button of my jeans.

"N-no. Stop Zayn" I said pushing him back alittle

He jumped back a bit and sighed... "Ch- Charlie I'm so sorry." He put his head in his hands. He looked up at me, "You must think so highly of me now." He said sarcastically...

I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine, "I care about you, you're cute. But I'm not ready for that; we just met two days ago."

I stood up shutting the door, turning the lights off. I went back to the bed and got under the covers; he joined me.

He put his arms around my waist and I kissed him some more; "You're everything I want, and I do want you. But I'm not ready, Zayn. I'm sorry."

Through the dark I could see his smile, "Don't be sorry love. I'm the one who has to be. I wasn't trying to push you into anything you didn't want... I- I just can't help myself around you." I sighed and pulled me into him more. "I don't know what it is about you Charlie Harper but I am absolutely and completely crazy about you." He kissed the top of my head.

"As am I, Zayn Malik." I replied as I closed my eyes.

I could feel him adjusting himself and pulling me in more if possible. "Goodnight Char." He kissed my temple and we drifted off into sleep.

I had love filled dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whreww, running wild helped me with this chapter.
Some heating up things. <3
Comment/Subscribe.
Show The Love.