Killing Loneliness With You

Planning

I walked into the pirate bar after cleaning up, Bam and the guys were having a discussion, Dico noticed me entering and hushed the guys, I looked at Bam suspiciously he smiled and looked up.

“So its all set guys, call Glomb,” Bam demanded, he pulled on my arm, dragging me from the room. I looked up at him.

“What’s going on?” I asked, he looked down at me.

“We’re going to get you a new camera,” he answered, I gave him a puzzled look.

“I have a camera,” I said, he looked at me and smirked,

“You had a camera before Raab broke it,” He exclaimed, I sighed and let him pull me to the hummer.

Ville POV

I watched as Bam pulled Cadence from the house,

“Ok, I called Glomb, his on the way over,” I heard Dunn exclaim, “He was a bit apathetic towards the whole thing but when I told him, it was for Cadence he said he’d be over in ten minutes.” Dunn added, the guys nodded, I looked around the room, I saw pictures of Bam, Jess and Cadence on the wall, my eyes seemed to be stuck on Cadence.

“I called Jimmy, him and the boys are on the way,” Dico stated, he came back into the kitchen.
“Avenged Sevenfold are coming too,” he added,

“So this is happening tomorrow?” I asked, the guys nodded.

“I’ll call Lilly and see if he can fly over with the boys,” I suggested, the guys nodded as I grabbed my phone, I walked out of the room as I heard it ring,

“Hello,” Linde answered,

“Linde, its Ville,” I stated, “Can you get the guys and fly out to Pennsylvania tonight,” I asked,

“I don’t know Ville, I’ll call the guys,” Linde said, after Linde hung up, I walked back into the kitchen, I grabbed a beer and opened it before taking a sip.

“What did he say?” Dunn asked, I put my beer down.

“His calling the guys,” I answered, he nodded and walked back out to Glomb, he was building a stage. Not even twenty minutes later and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
I pulled it out and answered it.

“We’re coming Ville, we’re on the way to the airport now,” Linde said into the phone, I smiled and thanked him before hanging up.

“Dunn, they’re coming,” I shouted, Dunn who was outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not my best!