Stole My Heart

.3.

"I am not wearing that..."

"Why not!? It's cute!"

"It's slutty. You do realize we're gonna be in an arena with a bunch of 15-year old girls.."

"But.. it's cute. I bet Louis will think it's sexy." I threw a shoe at Alyssa. She screamed and ducked out of the way.

"Maddie! that could've hit me!"

"That was the point!" I threw another one. She jumped out of the way and stamped her foot at me. She held the extremely short and tight dress to her body and stood in front of my full-length mirror. She looked over at me and frowned.

"You're never any fun," she huffed. She stomped out of my room, and seconds later I heard her door slam shut. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. Why did she have to mention Louis. What happened earlier was completely by accident. He took my food! I was just trying to get it back. The whole way back home, Alyssa wouldn't stop gushing about how perfect we would be together. I'd done my research since then. Three of the One Direction guys were single. Louis was not one of them. He was dating a freaking model! As if I could even compete with that. I rolled over to my side, and let out a deep sigh.

I wasn't looking for a relationship anyway. The last one I was in ended pretty badly. Caught him cheating on me. Haven't talked to him since. I already have pretty bad trust issues, thanks to my parents. So him cheating didn't help me at all. I haven't talked to my parents in two years. As soon as I hit 18, I was out of there. It's a wonder how close Alyssa and I are.

I'm not looking for anything with Louis. Nothing's going to happen. He's way out of my league anyway. Now I just need to get his cute smile out of my head. One comment from Harry and suddenly all I can think about is Louis. Stupid hormones.

*~*~*~*~*

Alyssa and I got to the venue a couple hours before doors. There were already a bunch of girls here. I immediately regretted my decision on coming here. We didn't know what type of tickets the boys managed to get us. Probably in the nosebleeds. Wouldn't be surprised.

Alyssa grabbed my arm. We carefully weaved through the packs of girls on route to the ticket booth. Doors weren't even open and it was completely chaotic. I really, really underestimated how big these guys were.

"Hi," Alyssa smiled at the ticket booth guy," We have tickets on hold."

"What name would they be under?" Ticket Booth Guy asked. He didn't even look up from his screen.

"They should be under Alyssa Reynolds and Madison Hollidae." He looked down at a sheet of paper. He glanced at us briefly, then looked back down.

"It says here you have all-access passes. Correct?" he asked. Alyssa gripped my arm harder. Thank you so much for cutting off my circulation, Lyssa.

"R-really?" she stammered, "Actually the boys--"

"Robby, let me know when a Madison and Alyssa come by," a voice interrupted. Robby looked at us briefly then swiveled around in his handy-dandy swivel chair.

"Are these the ladies you're looking for Paul?" Paul came into view and practically stared us down. I recognized him from some pictures with the boys. Most of them he had Harry on his back. I think he was like their head of security. Also known as, One Direction's babysitter.

"Madison and Alyssa?" he questioned. We nodded. He nodded back, "Come with me." He grabbed two passes off Robby's desk then disappeared out of sight. The guards by the gate stepped aside to let us pass through. Alyssa and I got a bunch of angry words from fangirls as we went inside.

"This is so surreal," Alyssa said. Paul introduced himself to us and gave us our passes. He made sure to tell us to keep them with us at all times tonight. It let us basically go anywhere the boys could. Cool deal. He also told us that we had unfortunately missed their soundcheck. Alyssa was pretty bummed about that. She got over it pretty quickly though since Paul explained he was leading us to their dressing rooms. Apparently Harry had asked iff we'd arrived yet. We stopped in front of their dressing room. Paul knocked on the door then yelled, "Boys! You better be decent! That means you Harry!" Then he pushed open the door. The boys were all around the room. Niall and Louis were playing a playstation game. Liam and Zayn were on their phones and laptops, and Harry... was walking around shirtless.

"Harry!" Paul frowned.

"What?!" Harry exclaimed, "I'm wearing pants, aren't I?"

"I'd prefer if you weren't," Alyssa mumbled. I nudged her with my elbow and she started giggling.

"Mads!" Harry smiled once he spotted me. He practically skipped over towards us. He hugged me and Alyssa, then me again.

"Bout time you got here," he beamed, "Let me introduce you to the rest of the lads." He grabbed my hand and led me the short distance to Zayn and Liam. He dropped down next to Zayn.

"Zayn, Liam this is Mads and Alyssa. And you ladies have already met Niall and Lou."

"You are some pretty birds, huh?" Zayn winked. I felt myself blush slightly, and Alyssa giggled.

"It's nice to meet you," Liam smiled.

"Good to see you girls again," Niall smiled.

"Hi," Louis said softly. We locked eyes briefly. I cleared my throat and quickly looked anywhere but those gorgeous blues. Alyssa took a seat next to Louis on the couch. I took the only available spot next to Harry. His smile widened when I sat down. It was getting really hard not to stare at him. With him not wearing a shirt and all. I'd be lying if I said Harry wasn't hot. What do the Brits say? Fit? Yea. Harry's pretty damn fit.

"You guys need to be ready in two hours," Paul reminded them, "Harry, please be fully dressed when I return."

"No promises," Harry smirked. Paul left the room.

"Harry likes to be naked," Louis explained, "Hang around us a while longer and you just may see his willy." The boys all shared a laugh. I glanced over at Alyssa. She had that look in her eye. The look that usually means I'm gonna hate her for whatever she does next.

"So Lou," she purred. She ran her fingers through his hair. He shifted uncomfortably.

"Uh yes...Alyssa?"

"Maddie hasn't shut up about you," she smirked. My head snapped towards her. Louis' eyes briefly met mine. He smiled slightly.

"Really?"

"Oh yea," she chuckled, "Non-stop."

"Alyssa!" I hissed.

"You fancy Louis?" Zayn asked me.

"No!" I blushed. Damn, emotions. Counteracting my words. Louis' smile widened. He opened his mouth to say something.

"How's Eleanor?" Harry asked suddenly, "She rang earlier, yea? How's she doing, Lou?" Louis' smile dropped and he glared at Harry.

"She's fine," he said through clenched teeth. He frowned, then returned to playing his game with Niall. That was weird.

Louis didn't say much after that little exchange. From what I looked up from my research about them, this wasn't normal. Louis was the eccentric one. Always active, always had something to say. Apparently he and Harry were in a secret relationship too. Which makes this whole situation weirder, cause they both seemed to be on edge. I guess it's just show nerves.

*~*~*~*~*

Louis' POV

Harry was being a right wanker. Did he really have to bring up Eleanor? What was that? Since we got to the venue, he wouldn't shut up about her. I thought he was just teasing me again. But now, now I'm starting to think he might actually like her. Not that I care.

He literally couldn't sit still while we were waiting for them to get here. When they did get here, he was literally all over Madison. He kept hugging her. And touching her. And just looking at her. Then he brought up El. He just had to bring up El. That got me a little peeved. Which is never a good mood to be in before a show.

The show. The show was even worse. I had to watch him flirt with her from onstage. We had managed to get the girls front row seats, dead center. Every chance he got he would go near her, send little winks her way. He grabbed her hand a couple times, and i saw her blush. It was all just incredibly irritating. I definitely didn't put on my best performance because of him. I don't know why him flirting with her irks me so much. It just really sets me on edge.

After we got offstage, we headed back to our dressing rooms. Paul was supposed to bring the girls back again soon. I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off my face.

"Louis man, alright?" Zayn asked me, "You seemed a little off tonight, mate." The ever observant Zayn. Of course he'd be the one to notice. I put on a smile, " Of course! I'm fine. Just a little knackered." Zayn eyed me for a bit, then nodded. He clapped me on the back then went to change his shirt.

"Good show, lads!" Niall said. He clapped Liam on the back. Harry bounded over towards me, peeling his shirt off in the process.

"Hey," he breathed, "What do you think about asking the girls to out with us this evening?"

"I'm in," Zayn said.

"Sure," Liam said, "It'd be nice to get out and let loose tonight." Damn. Daddy Direction was on board. That means Harry's plan was a go.

"Lou?" my best friend smiled at me expectantly. I sighed in defeat, " Sure. Why not. Sounds like fun."

"HARRY PLEASE BE WEARING CLOTHES!" Paul yelled through the closed door. Harry rolled his eyes, and I chuckled. Harry had literally just pulled his pants down.

"Bloody hell," he mumbled. He quickly swiped up his change of clothes and ran into the bathroom. Paul opened the door slowly. He peeked around looking for Harry.

"Bathroom, mate," Niall said. Paul nodded and opened the door to let the girls through. Alyssa came jumping in.

"You guys were amazing!" she gushed. She gave us each a hug.

"I can officially call myself a fan," Madison smiled. She also gave us hugs. She hugged me last. I think our hug lasted a little longer than an average hug. She pulled back and looked around confused.

"Where's Harry?" she asked. My smile dropped. Harry? She wanted to know where he was. I couldn't fully understand why that bothered me so much.

"Here I am, love," Harry said as he exited the bathroom. My frowned deepened as he hugged her and kissed her temple. Why was this getting to me? I have a beautiful girlfriend, whom I love dearly.

"So...ladies..." Harry smiled that wicked smile of his, "What would you say to going out with me and the lads tonight?"

"Absolutely!" Alyssa answered quickly. She jumped up and clapped her hands. I could just tell by the excitement in her eyes that she was Zayn's type of girl. A partier. They would definitely get along nicely. Harry threw his arm over both Madison and Alyssa's shoulders. He nudged Madison a little closer.

"What about you, Mads? You in?" She looked uncertain for a second. Then she sighed and nodded.

"I'm in," she smiled. She had a wicked glint in her eye to match the smile on Harry's face. I have a feeling we're going to need to keep an eye on them both tonight.