Stole My Heart

.4.

Alyssa was going to kill me. Although, this whole situation is her fault anyway. Actually no. It's Louis' fault. Oh man, this is bad.

I should probably explain what's going on, huh? Well, I'm currently in a bed with Harry, but before I get to that, let me explain how I got in bed with Harry. It all started once we got to the club.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright! Who wants a drink?!" Alyssa yelled, "I want a drink. Let's go get drinks!" Louis threw his arm around Alyssa. I felt a slight ping of jealousy.

"Are you 21, love?" he asked.

"Why yes, my good sir. I am," she winked.

"Well then," Louis smiled, "Let's get this party started. I've been itching for a beer since we got in the US."

"Maddie-cakes you're drinking tonight as well. You have no say in the matter."

"What!?" I exclaimed. Okay, here's the deal. It's not that I don't drink. I just don't like to. I am a lightweight. I will go ahead and admit that now. Also, bad things happen when you get Maddie drunk.

"Liam doesn't drink, right?" Alyssa stated, "So you don't have to be our DD. You can actually let loose and have fun for once."

"Since when do I have to be drunk to have fun?" Alyssa chuckled, "Oh come on, Maddie. You're always your best when your drunk." Then she walked away. Off towards the bar with Louis to get our first round of drinks. Zayn headed for the dance floor. Liam and Niall went to occupy a booth for our little group. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Shall we?"

"I suppose..." I sighed. Off to start a night I'm sure will be full of regrets.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Louis' POV

"Maybe we should cut them off," Liam said. I took another sip of my beer. Cheap stuff. Definitely better back home. I was just glad to have a beer again. Bless Alyssa's heart.

"Nah, they're fine," Alyssa said. Liam was referring to Harry and Madison. The two were currently on the dancefloor.

"You call that fine? I thought Niall was bad when he's drunk, but Madison..."

"It's great, right?" Alyssa smiled, "She's finally having fun. Lord knows she needs it. You should go dance with her Lou." She nudged me with her shoulder. I looked towards Madison and Harry. They were all wrapped up in each other. I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. The alcohol was helping though. These...feelings needed to go away.

"She's with Harry," I mumbled. Alyssa rolled her eyes. She stood up and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Fine. Zayn, come on." She pulled him into the mass of pulsating bodies. My eyes never left Madison and Harry. I could feel Liam looking at me.

"Louis..." he said. My eyes flicked towards him.

"What?"

"You're drinking, but you're not being Louis. Everything alright?" I looked back at Madison.

"Just peachy." I chugged the rest of the beer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Madison's POV

I. Am. Drunk.

I don't know how many drinks I've had. But I am gone. Alyssa personally handed me my first cosmo of the night.

"I promise I'll drink as much as you do tonight," Harry told me. That was the promise that was going to get us both into trouble. Here I am, standing in the arms of Harry Styles in the middle of a club. Drunk as a skunk. Is this real life? Cause this whole situation feels like a dream.

"You know," I slurred into Harry's ear," You have really pretty eyes." I nuzzled into his shoulder and giggled. We were slow dancing. To an upbeat song.

"You're really pretty," Harry smiled, "Gorgeous even." He spun me around.

"you really are a big flirt, aren't ya?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Not flirting, just being honest, babe. You are gorgeous, and i would very much like to kiss you right now." My eyes widened. Was he being serious? I leaned in so our lips were only inches apart.

"Then do it." His breathing hitched. His eyes darted from mine to my lips and back.

"You're not gonna do it," I taunted. It looked like he was having a fight with himself. Part of him wanted to kiss me, but there was something holding him back. i was about to tease him again, when he closed the distance. My eyes fluttered closed as I got lost in the kiss. I'm not sure if this is the alcohol talking, but damn that boy could kiss. His arms tightened around my waist. He slowly pulled back. I whimpered. I was not done kissing him. How dare he.

"As amazing as that was," he breathed, "It's probably best if we're not snogging in a public area."

"Then let's go somewhere more private," I smirked. He quirked a brow at me. I grabbed his hand and led him through the crowd and outside. I hailed a cab. Our next destination? My place.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We barely got through the door before we were all over each other. Backed up against a wall, panting heavily.

"Harry..." His lips were on my neck. There were most definitely going to be marks there in the morning. I reconnected our lips as I somehow managed to lead him back to my room. We stumbled inside. I fell back on the bed, with Harry landing on top of me. Harry leaned back and looked in my eyes.

"Where do we go from here?" he whispered huskily. His eyes were dark will desire. i'm sure mine matched his. I reached up and ran my fingers through his curls. He closed his eyes and shivered.

"Why don't we find out?" I whispered back. He slowly opened his eyes. He leaned back down and pecked my lips a couple times before deepening the kiss. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned against my mouth. I slowly peeled his shirt off. I ran my hands down his chest. My shirt, and the rest of our clothes, soon joined his on the floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up the next morning to a pair of arms around my waist. My bare waist. I shot up. Bad idea. My head was pounding. I groaned in pain and covered my eyes. The figure next to me stirred.

"G'morning, Beautiful," he said in a husky sleep-filled voice.

"Oh shit," I mumbled, "Harry...did we...?" He propped himself up on one arm. He lifted the blanket up and looked underneath.

"Given the prior situation," he stated, "I'd say yes."

"Shit. Shit. Shit. This is why I don't drink." I leaned back against the headboard. My head was still pounding. It was like there was a little person with a jackhammer inside my head.

"Hangover?" Harry asked, "I'll go get something for you." He slid out of bed. He stood before me in all his naked glory. I watched as he picked up his boxers and pulled them on. He caught me looking, and I turned away, blushing. He chuckled lightly as he left the room. Alyssa was going to kill me. Harry was her favorite member of 1D. And here I go and sleep with him. I'm such a great friend, right? Dammit.

"You're not hungover," I said when Harry returned, "What the hell? You drank the same amount as me."

"I don't get hangovers," he said cheekily. He handed me the aspirin and water. Bastard.

"Mads..." he said quietly, "Do you remember...anything?" I swallowed the pills. I looked at him warily.

"No... not really. Oh my god... what else did I do?!" I panicked. This is why I don't drink that much. Something bad always happens, and I never remember what I did. Like I said, lightweight.

"Oh well, you know," Harry shrugged, "We just eloped. That's all. Nothing major."

"WHAT!?" Harry couldn't contain his laughter. I frowned at him, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"The look on your face just then," he laughed, "Don't worry, Mads. We didn't elope. We just spent a lovely evening together."

"One that I have no recollection of," I mumbled. He crawled closer to me. He kissed my temple, then trailed kisses down my neck. He rubbed little circles into my skin with his thumb. Only then did i realize i was still sitting here naked.

"Just trust me on this one," he said into my neck, "It was lovely." He pulled away to look me in the eye. Just as he was about to kiss me, my door flew open.

"Maddie, Liam keeps calling. Apparently Harr---well hello there." Alyssa froze. She looked at me then Harry. I pulled the blanket tighter around me. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato right now. Nothing like being caught in the act.

"Well, this is awkward," I mumbled.

"What the hell?!" Alyssa shouted.

"Now wait...Lyssa, it's not what it looks like."

"Are you sure?" Harry said, "I'm pretty sure it is what it looks like." I slapped his chest. He smiled at me in amusement.

"I thought you liked Louis?" Alyssa continued, "I see those little flirty glances you're always sending him. I was trying to help you! And suddenly you're all over Harry!? What the hell? You know I like him!"

"Really?" Harry said, "I'd take you more of a Zayn girl.."

"Harry!" I hissed, "Shut. Up." I turned my attention back towards Alyssa. She was fuming. If you ask me, she has no right being mad. She's the one that shoved all that alcohol down my throat. So, i told her that. Did she take it well? No. Not at all. And Harry wasn't helping any either. I really wanted to slap that cute smile off his cute face.

Alyssa eventually ended up storming out. So I was left alone with Harry. Again. I hit him a couple times. He laughed, hugged me and apologized. I was determined to stay mad at him. That lasted all of five seconds when he offered to buy me breakfast. Man after my own heart.