Stole My Heart

.5.

|Harry's POV|

"I'm still mad at you," she said before stabbing a piece of pancake. I wasn't sure what she was mad at exactly. She didn't seem too enthused finding herself in bed with me this morning.

"Do you regret it?" I asked quietly. She looked up at me with her eys wide, mouth full. It was honestly the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"Do I whaff?" she asked. I couldn't help but chuckle. She flushed in embarrassment. I looked down at my food. I hadn't touched it in a while.

"Do you...regret sleeping together?" I looked up at her slowly. Her eyes widened even more. She swallowed and sat back in her chair. She stared at me blankly. I started to get nervous. Oh no. She does regret it. I knew I shouldn't have let that happen. Granted we were both drunk. But she was really far gone...

"Mads....?" She'd been quiet for a really long time, "Madison!" She jumped. She blinked a few times then cleared her throat.

"Then only thing I regret, Mr. Styles..." She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward.

"Is that I wasn't sober during it." I looked at her in shock. "Why would I regret it?" she asked. I shrugged, "Well... I mean... I know you have a thing for Louis and..." I trailed off.

"And...?" She had a wicked gleam in her eye. And I kinda fancy you. I blushed slightly and looked down.

"Nothing," I shook my head, "Nothing at all." She sat back and smiled. She looked out the window.

"Yea... I do like Louis. But it's not like anything is gonna happen there. He has a girlfriend, right?" I watched her face fall slightly.

I didn't like seeing her so upset. It hurt more knowing I'd never be a first choice for her. But hopefully, after last night, I'm on her radar. I really want to get to know her better. My phone rang then.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Harry..."

"Hey Boo," I smiled. Speak of the devil, eh?

"Where are you, Haz? You didn't come in last night."

"I, uh... I.. I stayed over at Mads'" I felt my face heat up slightly. I glanced up and saw Maddie staring at me. I looked away.

"You WHAT!?"

"I---"

"You had sex with her, didn't you? Honestly, Hazza."

"Sod off, Louis. It's not like that... Why do you care anyway?"

"I...I don't. i j-just...never mind then. I'm only calling to let you know we've an interview. It'd be best if you get over here now then." He hung up before I could answer back. I ran my hands through my hair. I knew he liked her. I knew it. Or he at least has some sort of attraction towards her. I don't see why he doesn't just admit it instead of being in denial.

i understand not wanting to act on those feelings. What with him being with Eleanor and all. But Louis denying his feelings is going to drive him insane. I know my best friend. He sucks at lying. Unless he's pranking someone, you can always tell when he's lying. It's all about the body language.

"Everything alright?" Maddie asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts and gave her a small smile.

"Everything's fine. I just have to meet up with the lads soon. We have an interview."

"Oh." She sounded a little disappointed. Could she possibly be enjoying being with me?

"maybe..." She started, "Maybe, we could do something later? I mean, if you want to." My smile widened, "i'd love that."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hate doing interviews. We always get asked the same questions. It'd be nice if the interviewers were more original. Our fans ask better questions than these people. Granted, some of them are borderline inappropriate.

I was sitting in between Zayn and Liam. Louis was seated next to Niall and the left arm of the couch. Someone, possibly not the interviewer, was going to pick up on that. The whole Larry Stylinson thing our fans have created. Louis and I get on quite well. We share a flat together back home. We're usually inseperable. Usually. He's still obviously angry with me for being with Maddie.

"Hello boys, my name is Amanda Slater," the interviewer smiled, "So nice of you to join us today. We just have a few questions if that's alright."

"Fire away!" Louis beamed. Amanda shuffled her papers, and the cameras started rolling.

"So how have you guys been enjoying your time in America?"

"It's been brilliant," Liam said, "Everyone here has been so nice. We really couldn't ask for anything more."

"The food's not too bad either," Niall added. Does he ever think about anything else? Amanda chuckles, "How are the girls over here? Crazier than your UK fans?"

"They're certainly more confident," Zayn chuckled, "At one of our signings a girl came and kissed Harry on the mouth."I smirked at the memory. I was in the middle of signing something for a fan, when someone called my name. I looked up, and suddenly a pair of lips were on me.

"Yea," Louis mumbled, "He seems to be quite lucky with the ladies over here."

"Oh really?" Amanda leaned in towards me, "Any special, lucky ladies in your life Mr. Styles?" My thoughts instantly turned to Maddie. I cleared my throat and squirmed around uncomfortably.

"Uhm...uhh... well...no... n-not really," I stammered.

"Oh come on," Louis scoffed. He leaned forward and locked eyes with me, "What about Madison. I thought you two were getting on quite well." I fixed Lou with a death stare. What was he doing?
We never purposely blab about our personal lives. He was going to get us all in trouble. Amanda's eyes flicked between the both of us.

"Who's Madison?"

"She's no one," I said.

"Oh, she's this great girl we ran into at a coffee shop," Louis said at the same time. I glared at him again. he rest of the boys shared a look.

"Yea," Liam coughed, "She's a nice girl. We've met a lot of nice girls here." Daddy Direction to the rescue. Louis sat back with a satisfied smirk on his face. He was so dead when this was over with.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell was that?!" I demanded as soon as we were back in the dressing room.

"What ever do you mean, Hazza?" Louis smiled sweetly. I advanced on him, but Zayn held me back. I shook him off, and straightened up my clothes.

"Don't give me that, Louis. Why would you do that? To Maddie?" He frowned. Clearly he didn't think about this too well.

"Harry has a point, Louis," Liam folded his arms, "You've really exploited Madison."

"I...I...I didn't---I mean, it was just a prank," Louis stuttered.

"You've really got to start thinking your pranks through, Lou," Zayn sighed. Louis sat down, the frown still evident on his face.

"Guys..." I sighed, running my hand through my hair, "can I talk to Lou alone?"

"Are you gonna kill him?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes, "No... not this time anyway." he boys left the room, leaving me alone with Louis. I sighed again, and sat down next to him.

"So... " I clapped my hands together, "Wanna talk about it?" Louis turned slowly towards me.

"Why'd you sleep with her?" he asked quietly. His blue eyes were filled with sadness. He looked down at his hands. Not meeting my eyes.

"Louis..." I ran my hand through my hair again. Nervous habit. I'm sorry.

"It just... it just kind of happened. I mean... I... I do like her, you know. And... we'd both been drinking... one thing led to another. If it makes you feel better, she doesn't even remember it." Now I was the one frowning. Louis looked up at me with a slight smile.

"Doesn't remember?"

"She was really far gone, mate." Louis straightened up and tilted his head slightly.

"I'm not trying to hurt you, Lou. But you've said many times that you don't like her, and that you have a girlfriend. Did you really expect me not to make a move? Granted...that's not exactly what I originally had in mind." He just stared at me for a moment, deep in thought. Then he nodded slowly.

"Fair enough. Sorry for being a wanker," he smiled. I smiled back at my best friend, "It's fine. Let's just hope you didn't cause too much damage."
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me comments por favor (: