Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Where Has Jimy Taken Me?

We were halfway there. I kept my mind restless as I kept thinking about Dani. Why was Dani on my mind? No idea, I would prefer to keep him off my mind and have fun with Jimmy. But no, my mind hates me. Jimmy's been listening to this band, I have no idea who they are; but they're crazy. He would sing along and do the high pitched voice with whoever was singing. Was it a woman? Not sure. I just needed to stop thinking. I looked up to see us crossing a bridge, water all around us. 

"We're so close, I'm so excited!" Jimmy shouted — which shocked me. He looked over at me "Sorry." he smiled. 

"It's okay, just scared me. I'm excited too!" I smiled over at him. I couldn't believe Jimmy was actually taking me to Destine, he's so sweet

"So, the hotel we're staying at is a really good hotel. It's got a hot tub!" I squealed at the thought of being in a hot tub. 

"OH MY GOD!" he just laughed at me. I shot my head over to where he was. "Don't laugh at me, I've never been in a hot tub, I'm very excited!" he raised an eyebrow at me. I couldn't help but plush, I have no idea why. I turned my head sharp and looked out the window. I heard him laugh under his breath, it made me feel strange. I wanted to see the fine ass hotel but we were another two hours away. I leaned my head against the door, hoping we could just teleport there. My eyes felt heavy, I haven't gotten any sleep hardly, I don't even know how Jimmy's driving actually. Should I really question that? I don't know, I'm sure he got some sleep. 
__________________________

I opened my eyes to see us driving into a very wonderful, expensive, hotel that I could keep talking about for hours, and that was just the outside! Jimmy had a huge smile on his face when we pulled up. He found a parking spot, I immediately got our of the car. I jumped for joy when I was out of the car, I was so happy! I heard Jimmy's door shut not even realizing he was already out of the car. I looked over at him with my smile, he just smiled back at me with even more of a cheeky smile. 

"Let's get our stuff—" Jimmy looked over at me ripping my tote bag out of the car. He just stared at me like I was ripping into an animal or something. I even grabbed his stuff for him to, I was just so excited that nothing mattered except to get into that damn hotel and have the best time of my short-lived life. 

"Come on Jimmy, hurry, I want to go jump on an expensive bed!" I cheered with our bags in my arms. 

"Well hold on there little lady. I, James Euringer has to take your bags, because I am, a man!" I just giggled at him for wanting to be such a gentleman. I let him take the bags from me; then we proceeded to walk into the hotel. There were long fancy chandeliers, with just enough brightness to make it have a certain feel. We walked up to the desk. 

"Hello, how my I help you?" this nice lady asked us. 

"Yes, we have a reservation." Jimmy replied. "Under James Euringer." she started looking through the computer trying to fun his name. I looked at Jimmy nervously wondering why it was taking her so long to find it. 

"Yes, here it is. Room 434." she handed him a room key, it was golden. We are in some fancy shit. We were now on our way to the elevator. I saw this skimpy looking female eye Jimmy, I thought she was just gonna touch herself right there. I laughed and Jimmy just looked over at me. 

"What?" I pointed to the girl. "Ew." he turned his head fast and started to speed up his walking. 

"She wants you Jimmy." I teased him. 

"I don't want any part of that." I threw my head back and laughed. I hit the up button on the elevator, and no longer after; it arrived. We stepped in, it was all glass. No one else was in the elevator so I started looking out of the glass and saw the very blue ocean I would soon be swimming in. I just stood there in a daze. We stopped an our floor and I started scanning to see which door was ours. It took us a little while to get down the hall. Jimmy slid the golden key in, and opened our door. The room was huge! I ran over to the bed and just jumped in it. I started rubbing my body on the covers, amazed by how soft they were. 
"Someone's getting a little too comfortable with the covers." I stopped what I was doing. 

"If only you knew how they felt you would do the same." I purred into the covers. Jimmy sat on the other bed while I rolled around in my bed. "This is amazing."

"You haven't even seen anything else." he chuckled at me. "Go to the bathroom." I shot my eyes opened and tool off to the bathroom. 

"Holy fuck, look at this tub!" you could hardly hear me from the bathroom. Jimmy strolled over. 

"Likey like?" he asked. 

"Do I look like I'm not pleased?!" he started laughing. I ran out of the bathroom and looked at the kitchen, the balcony, the fireplace. Like seriously, what the fuck has Jimmy taken me too? 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been like 2 weeks? So much stuff has been going on >.< this is all I could write, but there shall be more! I'll try my hardest to write like I usually do. Love you guys!