Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Awe My, Bubbles

"What should we do?" Jimmy asked. I looked through the window. 

"Let's go swimming!" I threw my hands up in the air with so much excitement. 

"It's gonna be dark in two hours." Jimmy warned me, like I actually cared. That just meant more of an adventure! 

"You can adventure at night." I pointed out to him. He eyed me. 

"You're not going anywhere by yourself." I put my hands on my hips looking at him very stern. 

"Who said I was going by myself?" I questioned him. His eyes flicked to the side real quick. 

"I don't know." he signed. "I'll go get my shorts." he walked off and grabbed his bag heading to the bathroom. I eyed him suspiciously. I shrugged it off and started to put my bikini on. It has cheetah marks but it's black and the cheetah makes are grey. I hurried so Jimmy wouldn't come out and see me in the nude. I had it on and ready to go, I heard the creek of a doorknob and saw Jimmy coming out of the bathroom in his man-shorts. I giggled at him. 

"What?" he tried his hardest to say it as sexy as he could and stuck his leg out. "Sexy as fuck, right?" I put my hand to my forehead. 

"Oh baby, the sexiest!" I acted as if I would pass out. I saw him pump his fist in the air, then bring his elbow down; making his hand into a fist again. I grabbed a towel and told Jimmy to hurry up. I ran to the elevator and held it open for him. 

"Thanks." I nodded. I was super excited, I almost started jumping up and down. 

"Fuck yeah! POOL!" I took off as the elevator door opened. I ran towards the pool, once I reached it, I stared in awe. "Fuck yeah pool." I said fast, all in one word. I laid my towel down on one of the fold out chairs. I looked behind me to see Jimmy putting his towel on the cement ground, he had sun block with him this time. "I see you brought sunscreen." I raised an eyebrow at him. He smiled at me. 

"Yeah, you know I burn like a lobster. We've discussed this." I shook my head at him. I didn't go for his pewny sunscreen. I reached the steps of the different leveled pool, stepping down each step into the — slightly cool —water. I felt chill bumps on my legs when I got in. It felt so strange. 

"Ah..." I let out a 'Ah' of relief. I haven't been in a pool in forever. I love the way the water feels. 

"Watch out, I'm going to do a full throttle jump of a swan into the pool." I looked over at Jimmy like he was nuts. 

"How the hell are you gonna do something like that? You don't even have a diving board."

"You don't need a diving board when you're me." he winked at me and I just stared in awe. He ran towards the pool and just flopped in it. "That was so impressive!" Jimmy shot his head out from under the water. 

"Damn right it was." I chuckled at him. I started swimming around the pool. I looked over at Jimmy, some guy came up to him. I didn't pay him any attention and just started swimming in a different direction. I dove underwater then popped back up, I just wanted to get my hair wet.' I hope it doesn't bleed in the pool haha, it's probably too faded to bleed.' I laughed to myself. I looked back over to see Jimmy still talking to the guy. Okay, so I got a little nosey and wanted to see what was going on. I quietly swam over to where he was. I don't think they noticed me at all. I heard the guy talking. 

"So how long are you down for?"

"The weekend," I heard him say. "I came here with a friend, they needed the get-a-way." 'I really do need this'. I looked back over and saw Jimmy look over at me, I smiled at him. "There she is." he pointed at me, I giggled. 

"I was just being nosey Jim-Jim." he looked at me. 

"Jim-Jim?" he questioned me with the cutest confused face. I looked over and saw the guy looking at us. I blushed, I didn't realize that guy was still here. 

"I didn't know you had a girl with you Jimmy." Did it really matter who Jimmy was with, even if it was a girl? 

"Yeah, she's my best friend. We've gotten drunk and parties. She has an old Nintendo!" he looked so excited. 

"'Tis true, I has one." I exclaimed. 

"Has one?" he asked me.

"Leave me alone," I glared at him and swam off, I heard them chatting in the distance. 

"Man, don't be like tha—" I wanted to be by myself, or until that guy left. I climbed out of the pool on the other side, I wanted to just go to our room and relax now. I grabbed my towel and started walking to where Jimmy was. 

"I'm going inside Jimmy, I want to relax." he nodded to me. 

"I'll be up there in a minute." I nodded at him and clicked the up button on the elevator, the elevator came quickly and I hopped in it. I felt it shift as it started to stroll up. I reached our floor and got out the gold key card, I was so ready to just hop in the bathtub and relax for awhile. I can't go to sleep until I get the salt water off of me. The door opened and I shut it behind me, it locked from the outside and I didn't know when Jimmy would be back up here so I didn't bolt lock it. I went through my bag and got out a pair of boxers and a tank top. I grabbed all my stuff and headed towards the bathroom. I still was shocked at how big it was, I want a bathroom like this. I smiled and started running the water, checking it to make sure it was hot enough. I poured bubble bath in and made it into a bubble storm, I used like half of it. I stripped down and put my feet it, it felt so good, I didn't want to get out of it. I put the rest of my body in and just smiled to myself as my body sunk into the bubbles, I was almost covered. The bubble bath smelt so good; I could just eat it! I scooped up some bubbles and put it in my hair. My hair was already wet and salty, why not put bubbles in it?! I squirmed around in the tub, engulf in its warm ness. 

"I'm home!" I heard Jimmy shout. 

"I'm in the tub!" I shouted back at him. The doorknob turned and jimmy popped his head in. "JIMMY!" I yelled. 

"Hi." he smiled at me. 

"I'm taking a bath..." he looked at me confused. 

"And...?"

"I'm naked!" he grinned. 

"Sorry," he went back into the bedroom part. "I was going to join you." I barely heard him. I decided it was time to get out. I got out, dried off and got dressed. I walked in and saw Jimmy watching tv. 

"Sup?" I asked him and crawled onto his bed. 

"Watching this show of nonsense." I chuckled. 

"Well, I'm gonna be prepared for tomorrow. Goodnight Jimmy!" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I saw his eyes widened and I smiled to myself. I went over to my bed and undone the covers, they were already so warm, and thick. I can't wait for tomorrow.    
♠ ♠ ♠
Big shout out to Geewayluver1335 for always commenting and reading. Thank you! I hope you guys like this one, it was very fun to write.