Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Well, Pour Me Another, Please.

I tried my best to sleep, I lie still but just couldn't stop thinking. I wanted to hurry up and leave this place, how come us of all people have to get stuck here, answer get let by the boat? Jimmy was sound asleep next to me. He snored lightly, and it made this place not seem as horrible as it was; as long as it had a little background noise. I had all this time to think while he slept like he did. And you know what kept coming back to my mind overtime? Danni, and I have no idea why. Trying my best not to think about someone wasn't working. I just kept screaming thoughts all through out my head, it was trying me crazy. Danni and that girl, it made me sick. I wouldn't care any other time, but I do now. I mean, me and Danni has this huge argument to where he was just being a pure asshole to me, and now I'm missing him? I don't understand myself. I shouldn't take his shit; I know I shouldn't, but I still have some type of love for him. Fuck him. I looked up and saw the sun light slowly starting to come up, I just realized it was morning. Maybe today the tourist will come so we can get off this damn island. I moved a little to get a better position on Jimmy's body. There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep in this heat, I can't handle sweating and sleeping. I don't know what to do when I get back home. Call my mom? Get in touch with Danni and seeing how he's doing, enjoying a bath? I would probably enjoy a lot of things when I got off of this island. The boat should be coming soon, we got on it at 9am I believe. I bet no one even knows we're missing, they probably think we just haven't left our hotel room. Ha. I closed my eyes and hoped I could get a little sleep to make me feel better.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You better wake up if you don't want to be left." I heard Jimmy say as he was shaking me, trying to get me up. I opened my eyes and saw the boat, and all the people that were on it. I quickly got up and ran towards the boat, excited to even be seeing it. Being on an island all night isn't my way of a vacation. Maybe if we had a tent, or at least some type of shelter besides a boat. Jimmy was right behind me, trailing along. We saw all the tourist getting off of the boat to explore the island; we were just ready to leave. We hoped in the seating place and it never felt so good to be in a boat.

"I'm so happy to be on this boat." I threw my hands behind my head in a relaxed position.

"I know what you mean." Jimmy spoke. I looked over at him, seeing him smile at me. I smiled back at him.

"I wonder how long these people are gonna take before we leave, I wanna be back home in the hotel bed. Snuggled up with some coffee in my hand. Oh, and a blanket." He laughed at me.

"I'll enjoy that too!" We watched as the people were walking around the island. It was pretty pointless in my opinion. I mean, we were stuck here for two days, I hate this island now. I glanced over at Jimmy briefly. He was watching all the people walk around in circles, doing nothing but looking at sand and trees and miles of water. I know I really wanted to come here, but no, not anymore, ever. We were probably gonna be here for a little while. Maybe it will storm so we can get out of here, except we won't be left behind like last time. I glanced up at the son that felt oh so good on my face. It's warm embrace taking a hold a me, giving me my vitamins. We'll probably be here a good two hours or so, so we might as well make the best of it while we can, right? I got up and laid myself out on the boat floor. We were in direct sunlight, and I wanted to sun bathe a little. Why not? "What are you doing?"

"Sun bathing. I woke you up from it before, you should remember." I smiled with my eyes closed. I felt feet move on the boat floor, and a body lay beside me.

"Yeah, you did. I'm happy you did too! I would've never met you if you hadn't." It's weird how that's how we became friends, at the lake, waking him up from the sun. Thinking of that memory is so strange. Danni wasn't an ass either. I don't need to worry about him though. Jimmy planned this whole thing after I talked to him about what Danni did to me. He wanted me to feel better, to go somewhere and enjoy my summer in some type of happiness. Jimmy did all this for me, we haven't even known each other that long. He's so sweet though. Thank you Jimmy. The boat finally started to load up with people and we started heading back towards the land. Not a single person knew we were gone, and not a single person knew that there were two more people on the boat. We sailed through the water and reached dock. Me and Jimmy jumped out of our seats and headed to our hotel. I'm pretty sure no one knows that we were gone. We walked through the beach, past the front desk of the hotel and not an eye was looked up at us. I pulled out our hotel key and put it in the door, it scanned it and we walked inside. I dropped my stuff and fell flat on the bed, Jimmy fell beside me.

"They didn't even know we were gone." I looked over at Jimmy, who was staring at the ceiling.

"I knew they wouldn't. No one would've known we were dead if it had happened." I didn't like to think about that. My mom for sure would know, I don't like to think about her hurting like that. Not after dad. I didn't say a word. "We should celebrate with us being back in our nice, safe, hotel room." Jimmy turned his head and smirked at me.

"What are you thinking about doing exactly?" I smiled at him. He got up and headed over to the hotel land phone. He put it up to his hear and pressed a button.

"Yes, hello. I need a nice fine bottle of some Vodka...No, not that. The good stuff, if you will." He smirked into the phone and I felt frightened. "Ah, they will be up with the good stuff soon, dear." He smiled at me and ran to the bathroom. I just stared at the door as it closed, I was so confused by what was going on. I heard the shower start running so I assumed he was getting a shower; I need to as well. I laid on the bed and looked out the big sliding glass doors at the side, looking out and seeing the moon shine on the ocean. It was so pretty. We used to look at the stars, Danni and I... I heard the shower water turn off and it snapped me out of my daze that I didn't need to be in. I heard the door open and turned my head to look. Jimmy came out with a head of wet faded pink hair, in a pair of shorts that were obviously his comfy shorts, shirtless. I gawked a little bit and looked down.

"Has anyone been to the door yet?" He asked me, drying his hair with a towel.

"No," I spoke looking down. "Not yet." He walked over to the fridge and opened its door. "I guess I need to hop in the shower to, I haven't had one in it seems like forever." I looked towards the door and Jimmy just nodded his head grabbing something out of the fridge. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water heat up. I let the hot water run down my head, I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. Seeing Jimmy like that made me feel a little strange. I've seen him without a shirt, yeah. But never like that. I adsorbed the water and let it soak, it felt so good. I washed my now faded pink hair and let the pink suds wash down my body. I washed my face and washed my body. It felt so good to be clean. I turned the water out and stepped out on a towel that was on the floor from where Jimmy was in the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and saw the steam on the mirror. I whipped it off and saw myself. I smiled and hoped that my weird feeling would go away hopefully. I grabbed my undies and put them on, grabbed some comfy shorts of my own and a shirt. I grabbed the towel I had and dried my hair a little bit, leaving a slight pink stain on the bleached white towel. I opened the door and walked out. Jimmy had the vodka in his hand pouring it into a glass with something else in it. I've only ever drank beer, and that was with him.

"Here, this is for you!" He handed me the glass that he just poured with the strange liquid. He started making another glass.

"What is this?" He looked back at me after he poured his glass.

"Vodka and Redbull, try it." he smirked and grabbed his glass off the table. I was a little hesitant because I didn't know what it would taste like, or what it would do. I put it up to my nose and smelt it. Jimmy laughed at me. "You should know I'm not gonna give you something that would hurt you." he took a gulp out of his glass. "It's delicious!" I put it back up to my lips and took a sip, it was actually pretty good, I could hardly taste whatever the vodka tasted like. I went and sat on the bed and turned the TV on with the glass in my hand, Jimmy crawled right beside me. "I doubt you'll find anything good." I looked at him.

"You don't know that!" I took another sip of my drink.

"I bet I do!" He took another gulp of his drink. So, we started flicking through the channels trying to find anything to watch, I mean, I didn't really know what to do, ya know? We sipped on our drinks. Well, I sipped. He took gulps. I was still on my first glass when he got up to get his second. I watched him as he poured both of the liquids into the glass and stir them. I would turn my eyes back fast before he would turn around. I took a big gulp of my glass, I was starting not to taste it as much.

"Jimmy?" He looked over at me with a questioning look. "Why can't I hardly taste this anymore?" How could it just loose its taste like that? He giggled.

"You, are getting drunk, my dear." I looked at him. I didn't feel weird.

"Well, pour me another please." He came over and took my glass as he smiled. He mixed both the liquids like he did with his glass, then he stirred it all together. He handed me the glass and sat by me with his glass in his hand. I put my glass to my lips and started drinking it, not really tasting it at all. He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. He took his glass and started drinking it as well like I was doing. We had half and glassed down by this point, and I have to say, I started to feel good. Everything started to feel like it was great. I looked over at Jimmy and started laughing. He looked at me and smiled.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" He smirked at me.

"I believe so!" I said rather loud, it didn't sound that loud at first, until I said it. I kept laughing while Jimmy kept looking at me. I laid back onto the bed and laughed my ass off basically. I caught my breath and looked up, Jimmy was just staring at me.

"I've never seen you this drunk." he stated.

"I've never drank this much before." I laughed again. He laid beside me. I felt so great, I felt like I could do anything. I looked over at Jimmy, he already had his eyes looking straight at me. We both smiled. "Thank you so much for this Jimmy. For taking me, showing me a great time and being able to get away. Thank you so much!" I turned to my side and grabbed him. I wrapped my arms around him and held him. His body felt so warm, I didn't want to let go of him. He slowly put his arms around me and squeezed me. I didn't move my body, I didn't want to. This just felt, right.

"You know you're welcome. I knew you needed to get away, and so did I." I could feel him smile in my arms. I pulled away from him, I looked at his face. He was staring dead at me, he had no expression. I just smiled.

"Ya know, I feel great Jimmy." He didn't blink, he just looked at me.

"I do too..." I smiled at him again. We both just looked into each others eyes. I couldn't take it! I rushed in to kiss his soft looking lips. I felt our lips touch and I swear to you, it made my heart melt. It was the absolute; best feeling I've ever had. He didn't pull away, and neither did I. We left our lips together. I slowly started to move them to make it more of a intimate kiss. Which, slowly brought our tongues to meet each other and hug. Our tongues wrapped around each other so excitingly, he felt great. He brought his arms around me and brought me closer. This was getting exciting. He brought me to his chest, his warm bare chest. I ran my hands through his damp hair, I pulled it slightly. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You're so cute." I smiled at him. He winked at me. We started to make out again, it just got rougher and sweeter. We tossed and tumbled till we ended up under the covers. All this motion I wasn't used to, it made me spin and feel like I was going to throw up everywhere. I didn't want to stop, but I didn't want to puke all over Jimmy. I pulled away. "Jimmy," He only moved to my neck, which is my weak spot. I moaned. "Jiiimmmmy..." I pulled out his name. He only bit my neck harder. I wasn't calling out in name in pleasure. "Jimmy!" He pulled away and looked at me. "I don't feel too well. I'm dizzy, my stomach, oh-" I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I bent my body down and held onto the toilet. Everything I drank was in the toilet by now. You could see the color from the Redbull. It was disgusting. Jimmy was beside me, holding my hair for me so I wouldn't get puke all in it. Ew.

"Are you okay Nattie?" I hurled again and puked my guts out. I was finally done, with a wet wash cloth in head to wipe my mouth. Jimmy pulled me up off the floor at a slow pace, he put his arm around me and helped me to the bed.

"I feel so bad..." I was still dizzy.

"You'll feel a lot better tomorrow." he kissed my cheek. He laid me on the bed and pulled the covers up and lay beside me. He kissed my cheek again. "Just sleep, and you'll feel better." he smiled. I smiled as well.

"Thank you, Jimmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD! I had so much fun writing this chapter. I hope all my subscribers and people who are just finding out about this story love it! Your comments, subs, and opinion are all welcomed. Thank you all for being so sweet and enjoying the story. Love you guys!