Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Party It UP!

After breakfast Jimmy wanted to go to a party. Now, I haven't been to party since I went with Jimmy that one time. I didn't know how things were gonna go, but hell I wanted to have some fun with my boyfriend. We both got duddied up and looking nice. I wore some mid-shorts and a tank top with a busty under wire in the boob holders. My hair was still fading and Jimmy's was looking worse than mine, we have a lot of time to start dying hair again. I was ready to drink, get fucked up and party. We all know I've only ever gotten fucked up with Jimmy, and during that time it felt weird but I loved it. It won't take me long to get that way, but I know Jimmy will be there to watch out for me. He wore the same clothing he had one, guys just don't like to dress I don't think. My mom was on the couch reading a book.

"Hey, we're gonna go out for a little bit. Is that okay?" She looked up and smiled.

"That's fine baby. I love you. You two have a fun time!" I told her I loved her and me and Jimmy made our way out of the door. I wouldn't tell my mom I was going to a party, she doesn't know me like that. And, who really tells there mom they're going to a party? Me and Jimmy were swinging hands walking down the street. The party wasn't too far away.

"So, who's party are we going to?" I looked over at him and smiled. He pulled my hand up and kissed it.

"We are going to my good ol pals house. Who's name is Justin. Now, Justin can get a little crazy, I'll let you know that. But, he'll show you a damn fuck good time." I laughed at his play on words.

"I can't wait then!" I shouted at the excitement. Me and Jimmy hauled our butts down to Justin's party. There were cars everywhere, loud music and I saw to a guy and a girl run out with barely any clothes on. This looks really crazy. I started to feel a little weird now after seeing that.

"What's wrong?" Jimmy looked at me while this guy passed him handing him a shot a whiskey. I looked at the guy strangely also.

"Nothing...I'm just not used to this is all." Jimmy nodded his head and took a shot. We made our way inside the house to the party music, the alcohol, and this one girl puking her guts out on the floor. Jimmy was taking me to where Justin was so I could meet him. We made our way through the people to where Justin was. Jimmy motioned to me.

"Hey, Justin!" Jimmy shouted over the music. "This is my girlfriend Nattie!"

Girlfriend

"Oh hey!" Justin shouted over the loud music. "Nice to meet you. I didn't think Jimmy would ever get a girlfriend." he laughed. "You look pretty young." I blushed at the thought. Jimmy was so much older than me. 10 years! I mean, he doesn't look old though.

"Are you trying to hit on my girl Justin?" Jimmy raised both his eyebrows one at a time, up and down. It looked funny.

"Naahhh, man!" They both laughed. I just felt awkward. "Go get her some alcohol and let her enjoy herself." We nodded our heads and made our way to where all the liqueur was. Jimmy was mixing me something up, I just couldn't really tell what it was. It was something dark, and something darker.

"Here." Jimmy handed it to me. "You'll like it, its sweet." So, I took a sip. And may I say, this tasted fucking fantastic! I started sipping on it really fast. "Whoa now, that's some strong stuff." Jimmy warned me.

"But, it taste so sweet...?" I don't know why I said it so with a question mark. Jimmy giggled.

"I know, that's whiskey and coke. Not too fancy, but it's really good. I thought you would like it."

"You thought right!" I smiled at him. I followed Jimmy after he mixed him something similar to what I had. We went and sat on this couch and watched these people make fools of them self, it looked rather funny. I started to feel the buzz that this drink was making me feel. I looked over at Jimmy and smiled at him, he looked so cute. He was talking to some guy that he was sitting by. He would occasionally point at me and say something really loud in the guys here. I don't really know what he was saying though, I couldn't hear. I knew I had to pee really bad. "Jimmy..." I interrupted him while he was talking to whoever.

"Yes dear?" Well, that was just too sweet.

"Where's the bathroom?" He looked at me a little concerned.

"Are you feeling sick?" I shook my head and giggled a drunken laugh.

"Nooo...I just really need to piss." He giggled.

"Okay, just go straight through that door over there, that's where it is. I'll be watching you." I got up all drunkenly and could barely stand up. It must have just hit me all at once when I stood up like I did. I took one last sip out of my cup before I left, I thought why not? I stumbled across the dance floor. Bumping into people and trying not to break my fucking neck getting to the door. I finally made it, I walked in without knocking and two people were getting it on. They quickly got up and made there way to somewhere else. Any other time that would be really embarrassing. But, I could give two-shits right now actually. I closed the door and made sure to lock it. I pulled my shorts down the best I could and sat. I peed so fast, I don't think I've ever peed that fast before. I'm sorry; I was amazed with this. I whipped and pulled my shorts back up. I washed my hands with just water since I didn't feel like I could stand long enough to use soap for 20 seconds. I walked out of the bathroom. I looked across the room and didn't see Jimmy. I started walking and someone bumped into me and didn't say anything, not even a sorry. I should've expected that I guess. I stumbled into a bedroom. I saw a bed and just crawled in it. It felt so nice to lay down and not be in there with all those people. There was no telling how long I had been in there before someone walked in. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face. I didn't want them seeing me. I started giggling. "Nattie, it's not like I can't see you." I started laughing louder. Jimmy jumped in the bed with me and laid beside me. "Are you a drunken Nattie?" he looked at me smiling. I just smiled and started laughing. He leaned down and kissed me. I loved his lips on me.

"I really wish me and you could be alone Jimmy." I don't even know if I said that clearly. I know I looked at Jimmy and blushed.

"Oh, Nattie. You're drunk." He just grinned at me.

"Shh...I know that." he laughed at me.

"We can be alone." I smiled.

"Go lock the door. I don't want anyone coming in." his eyes lit up like a light bulb, I'm pretty sure he got a boner right then." he ran over and locked the door. We started ripping clothes off. He had me pinned down biting my neck, holding me away from escaping his lovely tongue between my thighs. I couldn't handle what was going on, I never felt like this. "Oh my god Jimmy. Please, stick it in. Please, fuck me. I can't handle this." With those words he stuck his dick in. It felt soooo amazing. It was hard and ready. He went slow so I could feel what was going on inside of me. It didn't hurt at all, I was soaking wet. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them so I could get the excitement from the little bit of pain. I was completely helpless with what was going on, I felt fucking amazing.

"Does it feel good Nattie?" I moaned in pleasure.

"Ooh, yes. Please don't stop. I'm so fucking close to cumming. Just a little more." He started pushing harder, and harder. He had me screaming and loosing my mind over what was going on. My screams got louder, I don't care who fucking heard me. I was getting the best fuck I ever had. "FUCK!" I let out as soon as I came. Jimmy must have came at the same time, we both stopped. He did two more pumps, I guess to get all his cum out. I felt like I was on a fucking cloud. I have never felt so good. All I know his Jimmy is cuddling me, and I have never felt like I have ever loved anyone like this before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, this chapter. I had to go there, it had to happen okay? xD

I hope y'all enjoy it. I never know when I will update, it verier s from when I want to write. Thank you for all subbing and enjoying the story I love you guys!