Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Relaxing

I was all snuggled up to a nice warm Jimmy. I loved waking up when he was snuggled close to me. I looked up and kissed him on the cheek. He squinted his eyes and turned his head over to where I was. He looked darling, okay? I turned my head to see exactly where we were; then it hit me. I remembered briefly what had happened. I remember going to the bathroom, I walked. And, I guess I ended up in this bedroom. I just mentally shrugged my shoulders. I'll remember the rest later. I had a top on, but I didn't have any shorts on. I had panties on though. I guess we got comfortable. I walked into the bathroom that was in this room. I passed by the mirror and went to pee. I got done and flushed. I went to wash my hands, I looked up in the mirror. My hair was a complete mess. My hair was tangled, all over the place. He didn't have a single part to it. I got a chill. Then, I felt my nipples rub up against my shirt. I have just now realized I'm not wearing a bra. As I cupped my breast for them to get warm, I remembered everything me and Jimmy did. Now, I don't regret having sex with him. I remembered how it went, how it felt. It felt amazing. It felt great to think of that memory when you're just waking up. The rough, meaningful sex is always the best. I haven't had that in a long time. I felt great today...no wonder. I walked back into the bedroom to see Jimmy waking up himself. I looked at him and smiled. He couldn't see this because his eyes were still closed, it was kinda bright in there. I gently skipped to him. Catching him in a hug. A hug where I squeezed, and squeezed harder. I love this man. I want to be with him, I'm very sure of it. I wish I would've met him when I was younger, instead of Danni. I threw my hair up in a bun so we could get ready to leave. We were at this mans house I didn't know very well, and I kinda wanted a shower. Jimmy was up and ready before I was. I pulled my shoes on and we walked out of the bedroom. I walked over people passed out on the floor. Stepping on some glass that was broken in the kitchen. I didn't see the guy that threw the party anywhere, that was fine though, I wanted to leave now. We walked out the door into the bright summer sun. I wish I would've brought some sun glasses. Jimmy put his arm around me and we started walking home. I don't know what my mom will say, she might not even realize I was out all night. I'm old enough, I just love my mom guys. Jimmy pulled out a cig from his pack and lit it. I didn't like to smoke, but I didn't mind that he did. We didn't say much, we didn't have to. We were content. We slowly started seeing my house come into the picture. I knew it was about time. We walked to the front door and it was already unlocked. It was quiet in the house so I assumed mom was either sleeping or had gone out somewhere. Hopefully sleeping. Jimmy stumbled onto the couch and hugged it like he had never sat his ass on one before. I stumbled over there with him and sat my ass on it as well. I was still pretty tired. I slept there, but It wasn't like I was at my house though. I snuggled up to Jimmy on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just laid my head on him. We were positioned awkwardly; but I was so comfortable. I closed my eyes and listened to Jimmy's shallow breathing. My breathing started to slow down itself, and I wanted to be in dream land with him to. I heard foot steps and knew it was my mom. I just heard her little heels clack and then she started to clam them since she knew we were there. I heard her sigh. I don't know what kind of sigh it was. Good or bad. I heard her mumble something and I really wanted to listen to what it was. Was she saying something about me and Jimmy? I don't know why I thought that when she said she was happy for us and all. Maybe it was a sigh of relief for me being home or whatever. I don't need to worry about those kind of little things. I heard the front door open, then I heard it close. I heard her lock the door as well. I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Jimmy was sleeping and I wanted to go get a blanket because I was freezing. I got off of him and walked over go the closet and got a blanket. I got it and put it on Jimmy. I decided I wanted to take a bath, have a little relaxing time I guess. I got a towel and began to draw my bath. I got the water really hot and undressed myself. I laid myself in the tub. It was the best feeling. The water was very hot, it made me get chill bumps from it. I turned the water off and just laid in it, enjoying the boiling hot water on my skin. I got a wash cloth and drowned it in the water. I rung it out and placed it over my face so the steam would make my pores open up. I just laid in awe. There's no telling how long I had been in the bath, he felt like just a few minutes, but I knew it had to be longer. I heard footsteps. I knew jimmy had to be up, probably looking for me. I saw the doorknob twist and there was Jimmy. He looked at me.

"That looks so relaxing." He smiled with his eyes closed. I moved my body down in the tub.

"You don't know how great it feels." I had my chin in the water to where you could only see from my nose up. He lifted the lid on the toilet and sat down.

"Accuse me please, I have to poo." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You couldn't wait till I got out?"

"I didn't think you would mind." He smiled at me. I didn't mind. I giggled and continued to enjoy the relaxing bath while he was having his poo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I know this was isnt very long. I'm very tired and I wanted another chapter out. I hope you all enjoy it. Till next time!