Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- I Came By To See You

I woke up and it was another day. I yawned and rubbed my eyes so that I could actually see. I looked out the window to see what it looked like outside. It was very sunny, it seemed like it would be quiet hot. I grabbed a bathing suit top and a pair of shorts. I just threw on some flip-flops. It was too hot to go barefooted. I left my hair down since I just washed it. It's still very badly faded, I need to redo it soon. I turned on my iPod and listened to some music. I danced a little while I walked outside in the hot sun. It was very nice outside since I got used to it. The wind was blowing and it was breaking through the strands of my hair. I was going to the store first to get a drink, then I was headed to the lake. I started getting close to the store. There weren't a lot of people there at all. Maybe just the oweners car. I walked up to the door and opened the door for the little bell to go off and ring. I saw the cashier left his head to see who was coming in. I walked to where the cooler was that held all the cold drinks. I opened it and looked to see what I wanted. I picked out a grape flavored drink, I haven't had soda in awhile I thought I might like it. I went and pai while the Cashier looked at me. I went out the door, and the bell rang again. I was on my way to the lake now. It was a little hotter than before, but it'll be okay. I went toward the road I always go to go towards the lake, it was nice to have a day to myself actually. Days to yourself are always good for you. I took a chug of my drink since it was getting hot. With it being this hot I should've gotten a water. I saw the nice cold lake, I paced myself Fastly towards it. I didn't see anyone here. It's time for school to be out, I thought someone would've been here actually, it was packed last summer. I found a nice place to sit and soak up the sun. I sat and watched the water as it moved so slowly. The sun reflected off of it so beautifully. I sat back against a tree that shaded my area perfectly. I couldn't believe Cody actually sent me a message after I haven't seen him in so long, it's like he read my mind. I was thinking about what he sent me. Then it just sparked a thought of what Danni sent me. It made my good mood go away; I don't like being pissed off. I frowned, I couldn't help it okay? I slid down the tree a little and sighed, I hate when I get to thinking. I was making myself think of something else. I thought about my Jimmy. I mean, he ALWAYS makes me feel better automatically. I wondered what was up, when was he coming back to see me. He's been gone a day and I miss him like crazy already. I just want to be around him all the time, but I know that can't happen. I know he probably has a job to get to or something like that. The sun was still rose high in the sky, I know I had to be here a good 30 minutes, not too long. I didn't really wanna swim in the lake, I just wanted to be by myself some. Like I said, it's good for you! I stayed for another 30 minutes, and it was getting a little too hot for me now. I started walking away from where I was so I could be on my way home before it got any hotter. I heard something run into the bushes. I know it had to be some kind of animal, no one else was here at all. I would've heard them. I plugged my ears up with my ear buds again. I clicked on a song, put my iPod in my pocket and was on my way. As I danced and paces carefully, I made it to the store again. I decided to get a cold water this time since I had a little walk to go. I walked in, got it and left. I took a bug gulp of the water. So refreshing. I was walking to my house now. Maybe Jimmy called me, maybe I can go over to his house, maybe he can come over here. I couldn't help but smile as I thought of all of this. I saw a car coming towards me. When I say that, I mean going down the left side while I was walking up the right side. It passed me and I felt the wind off of the car gush over me. The cool breeze felt great actually. I saw some little kids riding their bikes and screaming. I miss doing that. That's the only kids I've seen actually outside; having fun. I saw my house present, and I started walking faster. I was hoping to catch Jimmy calling me. Or, to have him called looking for me. Wondering what I was doing. I smiled to myself. The thought of him wondering about me just makes me very happy. We need to redo our hair soon. I saw a note on the door of our house.

"Hey, I came by to see you. No one was home. Call me. I love you." I saw who it was signed and immediately tore it up right there on the spot. I opened the door and turned my key. Now, I was even more pissed off than what I was earlier. I walked into the house and just sighed. I was on the urge of a breakdown if this shit doesn't stop. I don't reply to anything he sends, I don't take his phone calls. I don't even see him anywhere for him to try to talk to me. I just don't want to be bothered anymore. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag a chips, and thawed out a nice mouse for my snake. He ate his mouse, and I ate my chips. I turned on my laptop and started looking to see if Cody sent me a message back yet. I was excited when I saw I had an inbox message.

'Cody'
"I'm glad you understand about me moving and all, now that's a best friend! What?! You and him aren't together anymore? The fuck..? He had told me about him getting you a ring, like an actual engagement ring, he wanted to marry you Nattie! What the hell happened for you two not to be together? You have to explain this to me. When I left you two were so happy, and you've been together for yeeeaarrss! And, who is this new guy? I don't understand exactly what happened. You''ll have to explain in detail I guess. lololol I don't understand.."

I giggled at the stuff he said. But I couldn't believe he was actually gonna get me a ring! Now I'm starting to wonder if that's why he's so upset like he was. I mean, that's the only thing he could be really. But, I mean, I didn't know. And, it wouldn't have worked out anyway. Not with how things were going with me and him. I'll just have to explain it to Cody.

'Nattie'
"Why wouldn't I understand? Haha. Noo, we couldn't be together. See, I met Jimmy at the lake I always go to. And he was fixing to burn out there because he fell asleep. I saved him lolol. And Danni got really fucking jealous, knowing that me and you were friends, and him and his bitch friend were friends. Both male and female friend stuff going on here and he had to be a fucking asshole about it. Then it just got worse and..I don't really feel like talking about the rest. I didn't know he was going to get me a fucking ring! No wonder he won't stop trying to get in touch with me all the time. He won't leave me alone. He calls, he messages me, he leaves notes. He was even in my room one time when me and Jimmy got here to eat dinner with my mom. Anyway though. Jimmy is the sweetest guy ever! He's not jealous, he doesn't get mad. We always have a wonderful time with each other. We went to a party yesterday, it was so much fun! I want you to met him, I think he would like it. Video chat me or something sometimes bro! Love ya!"

I hit send and was waiting for a reply. I was still early. I turned on the tv in my room and was switching through channels. I was waiting for Jimmy to call me. Sometimes I wish I had a cell phone. I mean, I don't even know if he had a phone, I don't know why I'm expecting him to call me then. I just laid there. Waiting for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like the update!