Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

bump.

I stepped into my shorts. it was 6:30am. I'd woke up early for a run. It was spring break so the weather was fantastic. 3 months. It'd been 3 months since I'd started talking to the boys of One Direction. We were like best internet friends. talking/texting everyday and skyping every night, but still, they hadn't seen me. Or Elle. Elle wasn't as close to them as I was. Specially Liam. Me and Liam talking more than the rest of us. I shook to the memory of the night before on the xbox out of my head before putting my arm band on with my iPod placed inside. I pressed play on their album and walked swifly out of my door.

I ran for around an hour and a half before becoming tired. I changed song on my iPod and began to run round the road that lead to my house. I picked up pace the nearer I got, ran round the cornor then hit something hard. I fell to the groud grazing my leg as I went.
"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going!" I said almost immediately.
"It's alright, here let me help you." I froze. jut sat not wanting to look up. That voice. The accent. Niall. I grabbed his hand still not looking at his face.
"Thank you!"
"Are you alright?" Said another familiar voice. Fuck. This just get's worse. It was Liam.
"I'm fine, Thank you again! I best go!" I began to walk away thinking i'd avoided them recognising my voice.
"Wait!" Liam called. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
"Yes?"
"You dropped this." Liam handed me my cell phone. He smiled at me, and without thinking I looked up and chuckled. Then froze.
"Is your name.. nevermind... Have a nice day!"
"Thank you! you too!" I ran away. Looking back just as Niall did. I quickly turned away and ran into my house. I took my phone out and rang Elle as quick as I could.

"Whats up chika!"
"Elle, I met them!" I said paniky
"What? who? what?!" she said confused
"Liam and Niall.. I was running and I turned round the cornor and bumped into Niall and then Liam was with him and they started talking to me" I said really fast.
"Did they recognise you?!" She asked sounding a little paniked too.
"Elle, they've never seen me, but I think Liam recognised my laugh.."
"what did he say?"
I explained the whole situation and we agreed we wouldn't tell them it was us, then we hung up. I had a shower and got changed then turned on my macbook and signed into skype.

LacedWithGlory is online.
PainPayne wants to video call

My face dropped, thinking i'd gotten away with the earlier encounter.

Cancel
PainPayne: C'mon. I'm on my own, I just want to see you finally! xxxx
LacedWithGlory: Nope! sorry babes!;D xxxx
PainPayne: 3 months we've known each other! C'mon! xxxx

My finger hovered over the Video Call button

PainPayne Wants to video call

I took a deep breath and prepared to press the accept button. This was it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked!
-April(: