Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

that was that.

My alarm clock sounded loudly. Groaning, I rolled over and sat up with the late afternoon sun shining into my eyes. I glanced at the clock. 4:45. wow. That's what homework nights do to you. Who cares? Tonight was party night. If there is one thing I loved it's getting ready and going to a party. I smiled at the thought of the druken times with Elle I will be having later on, but for now, I had to get up. I grabbed my iPod off my nightstand and placed it into the waterproof docking station, pressed play on Charlie Simpson then got into the shower. By the time i'd got out, dryed my hair, got dressed and sorted an outfit for later it was 7pm. I was going to go to Starbucks to get something to eat and a drink then come back and get ready. I grabbed my keys and hopped to the local Starbucks.

Liam: You coming on skypeee?:)<3
Lacey: Sure! Give me like 15 minutes though, I'm at Starbucks then imma showerr!:3 <3
Liam: ooooo! Can I join?;) I jokes:3 <3
Lacey: ahaha! Back off Jersey Shore!;) <3

I put my phone into my pocket then left the shop placing my empty cup into the bin. Once I got in I showered quickly then put on a vest top and shorts while I did my hair. I opened my laptop and signed into skype and almost immediately Liam invied me to a call. I accepted then turned my straightners on and used the webcam as a mirror.

PainPayne: what are you doing?!:L <3
LacedWithGlory: I'm going out! So i'm doing my hair!:3 <3
PainPayne: Oooo! Where's thee off? ;D <3
LacedWithGlory: Got a party tonight!:D <3
PainPayne: Ahh nice!;D <3

I straightend my hair, hairsprayed it then told Liam I was going to get changed. I looked at my wardrobe, dresses and shoes practically poured out. What am I going to wear? After 10 minutes of deciding I finally picked a dress and some heels and strutted into the living roomn assuming that after the hour I was gone, Liam would have gone off. I plugged in my speaker to my iPod and let Katy Perry play loud. I danced around the room singing loudly. Once the song had finished I checked the time. 9:20pm. The party started at 10pm. I turned down the album and sat infront of my laptop with my skype tab lit up at the bottom. I clicked on it to see Liam's face looking back at me.
PainPayne: Nice moves beautiful!;D <3

I cringed..

LaceWithGlory: Erm.. Sorry about that:L<3
PainPayne: It's fine! You look amazing btw!<3

I blushed slightly.

LacedWithGlory: How awkward!<3
PainPayne: Don't worry about it!<3

I looked at him and smiled to myself. He was gorgeous. And he was the only one i'd really gotten to know over the past 3 months. Him and Niall. He was dressed smartly.. But I didn't bother asking him why.

PainPayne: I best be going! I'll talk later!:) Bye Beautiful!:D <3
LacedWithGlory: Same! Byeee Gorgeouss!:) <3

We signed offline and that was that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't wrote in a while!
I apologise!:)
Had writers block!:)
Thanks for reading!:)
-April(: