Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

UV

Elle's doorbell sounded and a white figure showed through the pixalated looking glass. She opened the door.
"Wow." we both said, taking in each other appearances. She had been cleverer than me. She wore a white dress with silver heels. White. The best colour to wear to a blackou UV party. I went inside and said hey to her mum and dad then went upstairs passing her brother as we did.
"Hey Lacey, looking good!" He winked at me and went downstairs before I could reply. Elle's brother was older than us. He was gorgeous. I loved visting Elle when she was at home. But, afterall, he's my best friends brother. Not a good thing. We went into her room and poured ourselves two vodka and cokes. I took a sip and sat on her bed. We'd odered a cab for 10:30 as we didn't want to be the first one's there. She gave me a packet of Uv stickers we'd bought for tonight. I'd gotten the skeleton. It looked amazing with my grey dress and went all around my body. Elle had gone for little designs as she'd choose a white dress. Elle's mum shouted upstairs letting us know the cab was here. Sd mwe climbed into the cab the radio was babbling. We kept up a whispered monologue about Brad whose party it was and who would be there and was my fringe ok? And my lipstick? What about Elle's nails? The polish came free with a magazine and so on and so on. It was only because we were nervous and excited. We pulled up next to a building with music pumping out of it's pores. A smile graced my lips as we climbed out fo the cab and payed the man. We walked into the room. It looked great!

We all danced and drank and talked all night. Well, that sort of talking you do when you can barely hear each other over the music. I had lsot Elle after an hour inside the building. walking out of the bathroom I saw someone stood outside the mens room. Tall, Dressed smartly, UV Paint on his face.. and a curly-ish mop of brown hair. I looked back into the illuminated blacked out area, then back at the boy who was texting. He put his phone back into his trousers and lokoed at the boys bathroom door. My phone vibrated against my chest. I took it out descretly from ym bra and looked to see a text from Liam.

Liam: Having a good time at your party?<3
Lacey: Yeah!:D are you?<3

I smiled to myself, Maybe it was the alcohol but I had a sudden burst of confidence and curiousity. The boy took out his phone as soon as my message had sent.
I KNEW IT! It was Liam. I texted Elle to come meet me outside the girls bathroom and quick. I knew deep down she wouldn't get it, but I still hoped. I turned away from Liam just in case he decided to look at me.

Liam: How'd you know i was at a party?:S <3

Oops.
"Hey man, I'm gonna have a smoke, you goin back in or waiting here?" I heard a voice say to Liam.
"I'll wait here! Already lost everyone else, don't wanna loose you, i'll be alone." Liam said, His voice gave me butterflies. I turned slightly hoping to catch a glimpse of the person with him. Zayn. A gust of cold air blew in from the door and then it was just me and Liam..

Lacey: Because.... I can see you...

No hearts, no smiley face, no nothing.. I wasn't drunk, It was hard to get me drunk, and right now.. I wasn't feeling it..

Liam: No freackin way! come say hi.. so I know who you are?

I held my breath a little then decided that was my queue to leave and made my way to the stairs leading to the blacked out room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!
thanks for everything!
Don't be silent!:)
Comment and sub!
-April(: