Status: Brand New Mother***ers!

My Immortal

Friends With Benefits

Frank fell asleep in my arms while I carried him to my house.

It took about 30 minutes of running but we finally arrived to my house. My boner was painfully hard by then.

"Hey Geetard," Emilia said bouncing up and down on Andy's lap while he giggled like mad. I smiled at the two fertiles.

"Hey you guys," I said to everyone I ate lunch with earlier (except Aidan...no duh). Mikey must have invited them to sleep over 'cuz they are all in pj's.

Mikey came in the living room with a white shirt MY Batman pj bottoms on.

I rolled my eyes I'll deal with him later. I just gotta put Frank in my bed so he can sleep comfortably...And I gotta jack off...

I went down to my basement room. The walls were painted blood red and light grey with band posters scattered everywhere.

I set him down gently on my bed and pulled the sheets over him, only his shoulders and up showed.

I was about to go into the bathroom and jack off but Frank started to stir in his sleep.

I moved over to the bed and sat down next to him.

He yawned. "Gee?" He asked blinking, trying to adjust his eyes to the dim light.

"Hello love," I greeted him, stroking his cheek with my knuckles.

"Hi," Frank said shyly. " Aww!,You are so adorable!" I said tapping his nose. He giggled.

"You tired?" I asked. He shook his head 'no'.

"Well good. You're gonna need all the fucking energy you've got," I said smirking.

His eyes got wide. "Gerard, please no. Please Don't make me do this! " He pleaded. He jumped off of the bed and was about to start running before I qyickly got up and grabbed him from the behind. He struggled against my grasp.

I turned him so he was facing me. "Frankie, baby. Just trust me with this and I promise, everything will be fine," I said gazing into his eyes. Sighing, he closed his eyes and nodded.

At that moment my eyes turned a very dark red. Lust.

"Okay Frankie, I gotta sneak a condom and some lube from
Mikey's room,okay?" I said waiting for his reply.

He shook his head. "We don't need it. As long as you don't mark me as your mate we're good," He said. I nodded and went over to lock the door.

I attached my ipod to my sterio so they wouldn't hear anything. I put my ipod on shuffle and Marilyn Manson's "Personal Jesus" came on.

I pinned Frank up against the wall and kissed him furiously. I pushed my tongue in his mouth. My tongue roamed the new environment. He tasted like cigarettes and coffee.

Cigarettes are a sign of upper class for fertiles. For doms its wine...As for the coffee, its fucking delicious.

I quickly removed his shirt and did the same with mine. Only breaking the kiss for about 9 seconds.

My hands roamed his naked torso and stopped at his nipples. I pinched them gently untill they hardened.

I pulled back from the kiss and a string of saliva went from my lips to his. He giggled and I smiled, then wiped it away.

He slowly removed his pants. Such a fucking tease! He then took off his boxers. I smirked and licked my lips.

"Like what you see?" He asked huskily. I nodded. He grinned with all teeth. "Your turn," He said.

I took off my pants and boxers quickly. He closed his eyes,threw his head back, and moaned. Not helping with my boner Frank! He opened his eyes again and they were a light shade of indigo (lust).

He got back on the bed quickly. I crawled on top of him and hovered over his naked body.

The next song came on. "Prayer Of The Refugee" by Rise Against.

I left a trail of kisses from his lips down to his pelvic area. His boner looked painfully hard...Sorta like mine which hurt like hell.

I sat down right between his legs and I ran my hands up and down his shaft. I then took him in my mouth. I controlled my gagging reflex and began deep throating him. I hollowed my cheeks and started pumping him quickly.

He moaned loudly has I bobbed my head up and down.
I held his hips in place to prevent him from bucking and choking me...

"Nygh, Gerard!" He moaned and shot a thick load into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked him clean.

"Dragula" by Rob Zombie came on(A/N: I love that song).

I grabbed his legs and put them over my shoulders. I lined my dick up with his entrance and pushed in. He screamed out in pain. Holy shit I didn't prepare him! The worst part is, I think he's a virgin.Well was...

"Bite down Frank!" I commanded. He bit down on my neck hard. His small-ish fangs drew blood. He winced. I felt horrible and its all my fault. Yet again.

"Shhh Frankie, its gonna get better. I swear," I cooed.

Tears ran down his face freely. I wiped them away with the pad of my thumb. He continued wincing."It's okay, sugar. The pain will go away soon," I said rubbing circles on his back. He nodded and dug his nails into my back.

A few minutes past and he was still in pain.

"Okay Frank, I'm gonna start moving so you can get used to the feeli-" "No!" He screamed and cried even harder.

"Frankie, I got to. If it hurts a lot, bite down as hard as you can," He sighed and nodded.

I moved at a slow pace and he kept wincing. He bit down just a bit harder. Yea it hurt but lessening Frank's pain is more important then lessening mine.

The wincing stopped about 3 minutes after. I picked up the pace.

"Letterbomb" by Greenday came next.

"Gerardddd!!" That particular thrust made him scream out my name loudly. Found it. He shot a load onto our stomachs.

I continued on.

I hit his prostate dead-on every time. I was now slamming into him as fast and hard as I could.

He also helped me by lifting himself of the bed and moving his hips in time with mine.

The bed was now shaking violently. The headboard hit the back of the wall repeatedly.

We were both moaning like $2 whores and we're sweating like fucking pigs.

Frank and I came at the same time. This was Frank's second time.

"Ugh baby I fucking love you!" I screamed.

"Uhh Gerard!" Frank screamed and his eyes rolled to the back of his head and then his eyelids shut.

"Frank?" I asked. No response.

I laughed to myself. He passed out! Oh man that's hilarious. I shook my head with a 'Wowww' expression.

I pecked him on the lips and pulled out of him.

I let out a sigh of content. "I love you Frank." I whispered and smiled.

I reached over and turned off my sterio and ipod then went back to my previous position which was just laying next to Frank. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**Timelapse**

"Frank? What are we?" I asked the next day. We're sitting on my bed just talking and no one else is awake.

"What do ya mean?" He asked playing with my fingers. "Are we mates?" I asked confused.

"No, we aren't mates. We're just umm friends with benefits," I smiled and he grinned.

Friends with benefits. I'm one step closer to being his mate then.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Ello...I didn't get the 5 comments I wanted and still updated...YOU ALL BETTER BE DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, THANKING ME! AND FRANKLY, IT'S A SMUT SCENE SO THAT MAKES ME EVEN NICER!
Comment/Subscribe please!
Xox Tyler
I love all you readers and subscribers. I soo thankful that you guys enjoy this.
Ps: Jeanette leaves the smut for me. Psh Psnsy. CX
(\___/)
( ^-^ )
( n n ) <--- My happy bunny!
(_____)O