Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Eleven

I wake up to a hard pounding in my head. I groan and sit up. I rub my eyes and concentrate real hard on what happened last night. I come up with nothing at all and open my eyes. I nearly scream when I notice that I’m not in my room. Nope, not my room. The walls are blue, not orange like in mine. I also notice that I’m not wearing any clothes. I’m wearing my bra and underwear, but that’s it.

Something groans next to me. I, once again, almost yell. It’s someone. Male. Nathan. Nathan!

I can just see his boxers. I let out a breath. A little reassurance that we didn’t do anything.

I lay back down. What am I going to do now? What if my mom comes in looking for them? I wouldn’t be going on tour, our relationship would get awkward, and the boys might be banned from anything fun.

I sit back up and search for my clothes. When I don’t find them anywhere, I carefully get up and look around. Still, nothing.

Dammit, dammit, dammit! What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I sigh and grab shorts and a shirt that must be Nath’s. They are just a little big on me, so I’ll be good for a while. Now my head hurts like hell. Fuck. I run to the bathroom and throw up. Fuck, fuck, fuck. It’s like the word of the fucking day.

I rinse my mouth, then just lie back down and wait for him to wake up. I am screwed.

Nathan takes about three minutes to get up, but that might be because I can’t sit still. I need to know if he remembers anything.

Nath sits ups and rubs his head, then plops back down. He falls back on his side, facing me. His eyes shoot out of his head.

“Hey,” I mumble. Then I wince. I’m hungover like hell.

“What’s going on?” he questions, freaking out.

“Chill out, we didn’t… have sex. Your still wearing your boxers,” I inform.

“Good, but, what’s going on!”

“I said: chill out! I have no idea. I was hoping you would remember.”

“Bits and pieces. Not much.”

“Well not much is better than nothing. Fill me in.”

“Umm. Much rather not.”

“Just do it.”

“Uh, okay. Last night. I drank too much. Danced with loads of girls. We got a cab and came back here. Damn I hate partying in America.”

“That’s not it. I can see it in your eyes.”

“Your right. That’s not all.”

“Tell me.”

“Fuck. Yeah. Al’ight. We came back here and spent the night… uh… we, well, made out all night… I think.”

Fuck. Shit. Dammit. I’m so fucking screwed. I can’t see my eyes, but I know they’re filled with fear. I couldn’t have done this. It can’t be true. I close my eyes.

I sigh. “How much more do you remember?”

“Not much. But it’s probably not good,” he says getting up and going to the bathroom. Probably to throw up.

Not good. Like bad. Bad. Fuck. Bad. I wasn’t supposed to let this happen. I might be over reacting. How bad is bad? What does he mean by bad? It might not even be as bad as I think.

“How bad is not good?” I ask when he enters. I let my eyes open. He looks like he knows this is bad. His hair is everywhere, his eyes are in a faraway place, his mouth barely moves.

“Like I said before, I don’t remember that much,” he explains. I laugh at him.

“I’m screwed,” I state.

“Not just you. What about me?” he says.

“Nothing about you. It is against the rules to do this. I’m going to be fired then sent off to live with the bitch named Aunt Fran.”

“No you won’t because no one needs to know. We’ll be fine,” he assures hugging me and kissing my hair.

“I don’t know if I can believe you.”

“You’re going to have to, hun. You have no choice,” he says bringing me on his lap so my back is on his chest.

“How can you be so sure?” I say looking up and over my shoulder.

“I’m not. But Imma act like it.”

I let out a small sob and bring my knees to my chest and hide my head in between. My head hurts, but that’s nothing like the pain I feel from breaking the rule I promised not to. Nath rubs my back. I know he feels like he caused this, so I need to comfort him too.

I turn around on his lap so I’m straddling his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring myself close. He follows my actions but he plants little kisses on my neck. If I wasn’t so damn emotional, I might push him away. But I’ve been too stressed. I think need someone close.

I do before I think and pull back. I look deep into his eyes and see nothing but the want to help. I lean in closer and closer, only hoping that the door doesn’t open.

Soon enough, his lips are on mine. I feel… happiness growing in my gut. His lips merge with mine perfectly. I don’t want to stop. Ever. But the responsible side gets a hold of the situation and I pull back. I’m smiling, he is too.

“We are screwed,” he says mocking what I said before.

“Only if we get caught,” I say my forehead up against his.

“So you wanna keep this going?” he asks confused. I smile wider and nod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well the drama train finally pulled in. I am going to be boring today and leave you with the ever-famous Updation Question!! What is your favorite thing about... Jay? Comment please and join the list of people I love!!!!