Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Bones

Image

Greenup Illinois, was nothing like home, it was defiantly not Chicago. Though it was only three hour outside of Chicago. Entering the town for the first time on my bike all I wanted to do was turn around and head in the other direction. The sign on entrance stated, “Welcome, Greenup, the village of the Porches”. What the fuck did that even mean?

After a rough year my mother decided it would be best if we both had a fresh start so she picked us up and moved us. But this place seemed like a little country bumpkin town not a fresh start. My Aunt Beth, my mothers sister lived here in Greenup and her home was now our new home as well. She had one daughter Sara who is 17, she was nice enough the couple times we had gotten together as a family but still didn’t mean I wanted to live in the same house as the spoiled child.

I pulled up behind mum’s car and my aunt and uncle came running out of their house engulfing my mum in a hug then reaching for me. From their embrace where I failed to move I could see my cousin Sara walk out of the neighbor’s house a girl who looked roughly our age followed her out waving her off. She had long chocolate brown locks and big pink lips. I knew she was staring and even though she looked stunning I flipped her off.

They were so suffocating; everyone was trying to help me move stuff into my room and re-arrange the furniture to suite me better. What would have suited me better was if they all just left me the hell alone.

Dinner was served and that was something I was grateful for neither my mum nor I could cook to save our lives. It had been my dad who cooked in our house and over the last six months I can count on one hand the number of decent meals I have had.

Before I turned into my room for the night my mum stopped me.
“Noah I know this isn’t going to impress you, but tomorrow is Monday and you are signed in for school.” She declared

“Are you fucken kidding?” I asked, the fact that I swore not fazing either of us.

“No, I know spring break is coming up in a week but I want you to make some friends before that, then you know you might have someone to hang out with over the three weeks of holidays.” She pleaded her case.

“I’m not sure if you are aware of this mum but I’m not going to make friends here and I don’t intend to.”

“And I’m not sure if your aware of this Noah but lets face the facts you are here in Greenup whether you like it or not, so stop fucken whining about it and deal with it instead, you will go to school tomorrow.”

With that I slammed I the door to my room closed. I loved my mum I really did she was all I had left but fuck I did not want to go to school and fuck I didn’t want to be in this shithole of a town.
♠ ♠ ♠
so another new story its a little different from my others its not a fan-fiction.
its also going to be a series of short chapters from his and her point of view that will alternate. Please tell me what you think of them, I would love to know.