Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Skin

Image

The first night in Chicago with Noah was a little awkward but we both kept or distance in the bed and when I woke up I was alone. We had spent our second day meeting up with the rest of Noah’s band mates the gig was tonight at some pub that I wasn’t sure how I was going to get into cause well frankly I’m only 17.

“Lets go shopping you need something to wear tonight.” Ally yelled dragging me away from Noah, my safety blanket.

“You alright to go?” Noah asked he was so protective over me, when all his friends offered me a smoke or a drink or get too rowdy he would step in. “If you don’t want to just tell her she’s a big girl she will get over it.” He laughed and I smiled at him, this was where he belonged.

“Its okay Noah, yea Ally lets go shopping get away from these testosterone fuelled morons.” She laughed and linked arms with me.

“I like her Noah, you can keep her.” She called over her shoulder.

Ally was all around sweet, she helped me pick out new jeans and a top to wear to the gig and let me borrow shoes we got ready together.

“I don’t mean to sound naïve, but how the hell am I going to get in?” I asked and she laughed at me.

“The boys have been playing at this bar for years, the bouncers know us if your with us, your fine.” She told me and I nodded.

She was right I had no trouble getting in, we met up with the rest of the band which consisted of Luke, James, Collin and of course Noah.

“You gonna be alright here while we play?” Noah asked me moving a piece of my hair out of my eyes.

I nodded, I’d be fine plus I would still have Ally with me, right?
“She will be fine Noah, have you seen her she looks like she fits in fine here.”

Collin yelled out “She’s hot.” I blushed madly and I believe I saw a little bit of pink rise on Noah’s cheeks as well.

“He’s right, just make sure you stay with Ally okay, get a drink or something and I’ll be back in like an hour.” He told me, but what did that mean the ‘he’s right’ part?

“Will they actually serve me a drink, when I’m clearly underage?” I asked him feeling self-conscious.

“Yes princess, tonight you don’t look underage.” He told me before walking off to pick up his guitar and heading for the stage.

“He so wants you.” Ally laughed coming up behind me.

“No he doesn’t.” Why would someone like Noah want someone like me?

“Oh sweetheart you have no idea.” She laughed again “Come on lets go get a drink and a got view.”

The band were incredible, I had never seen a band play live before, I wasn’t too big on music I kind of just listened to whatever was on the radio or something that Sara would shove down my throat. I had also never been aloud to see a band play before, my mother was relentless.

But watching Noah stand up there, giving his all was one of the most amazing things next to the feeling of being on a motorbike.

They played a series of maybe 8-10 kind of heavy punk songs that made my head spin and when they were done they all bounded over to Ally and I at the bar.

“So what did you think?” Noah asked taking a seat next to me, Collin perching himself on the other side of me.

“That was kind of crazy.” I laughed at them.

“Would you like a drink Miss Mia?” Collin asked

“Ummm yea okay” I said smiling up at him and he ordered me something without even asking what I wanted, God I had no idea what I was about to drink, but I took a sip anyway. It burnt as it went down but tasted quite good I took another small sip.

“Did Collin just buy you a drink?” Noah asked pulling my attention back to him, I nodded.

“What, why?” I didn’t even know what kind of question that was.

“Because you didn’t offer to” I smiled at him cheekily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, Please Don't Be Silent Readers