Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Bones

Image

As the night progressed the lot of us had moved into a booth at the back of the place, the drinks kept coming and we were all getting a little tipsy.
Mia sat next to me in the booth her back up against a wall and he legs draped over mine. She was a little past tipsy, she was cheeky when she had a few drink in her and her being cheeky was hot as hell.

“You know,” She lent over so she whispered in my ear “I had never seen a band live before tonight.” She told me, her smile was infectious.

“You know I also believe you have never had a drink before tonight.” Our faces were so close I feel her breath on my skin.

“How do you know that?” She asked moving back and pouting at me.

“Just a wild guess princess.” I laughed at her

“Why do you call me princess?” She asked, honestly I didn’t know there was just something about her so princess like.

“I believe you have asked me this before.” She rolled her eyes at me

“Yea and you never answered me.” Even drunk she held her ground.

“I don’t know Mia, just look at you, your sweet and innocent and stunning. The name just fits you.” I can’t believe I had just said that to her, it must have been the alcohol in me make me strong, or dumb.

“If I’m the princess what does that make you?” She asked me

“I don’t know you tell me.”

“I’ll have to think about it.” She said with a yawn

“Sleepy?” She nodded, “Wanna head back?” She nodded again. “Hey guys” I spoke up, “Were gonna head back, but wanna do breakfast before I leave?” I asked and they all agreed.

We walked back to the house my guitar over one shoulder my other arm around Mia’s waist as she stumbled back in her heels, it didn’t take us long to get back.

“Here you go, put this on.” I told her handing her an oversized shirt that Luke let her borrow; our clothing choices were very limited.
I expected her to go to the bathroom to get changed but dismissed the idea as soon as I saw her kick off her heels and unbutton her jeans.

God she was sexy standing in front of me in only her bra and panties. I wanted to take her right then and there but managed to get a hold of myself. I turned around stripping out of my shirt and jeans as well leaving me in my boxers, I slipped into bed. Turing to look back at Mia she had the shirt on and was staring at me, I lifted the covers for her.

She crawled in next to me and we laid their facing each other in silence.

“Thanks Noah” she mumbled

“What for?” I asked her

“Bringing me with you, it’s been fun and new.”

“Your welcome.” I told her I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I felt her fingers start to trail over the tattoo of the eagle on my shoulder, my body stiffened before it relaxed. Her fingers roamed over my shoulders and then moved to my collarbone.

“Princess you gotta stop doing that.” I told her taking in a sharp breath of air when she didn’t stop.

“Why?” She asked and although she sounded innocent I knew she wasn’t entirely.

“Cause you are really turning me on.” The alcohol had worn off and her fingers instantly stopped though I think it was out of shock I moved closer to her anyway.
“I’m gonna kiss you.” I told her and I still got back no reply, slowly I moved in closer her palm rested flat against my chest and I wrapped one of my arms around her back moving her closer to me.

And she tasted sweet as I expected her full lips were soft and tender and a small moan instantly escaped her lips bubbling into mine.
The kiss was soft but needy and while one of her hands rested on my chest the other moved around my body to my back pulling me closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment