Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Theme Parks

“Lizzie, we’re all going to Universal, are you coming too?” Louis asked as we met up for breakfast in the hotel’s lobby.

I shook my head, “I don’t think Universal is such a great idea for James.”

Louis frowned, “So you’re just going to stay in all day? That’s no fun.”

Laughing I shook my head, “I think I’ll take him over to Disney or SeaWorld. But you guys have fun. Make it a guy’s day or something.”

“Let’s be realistic, Haz isn’t going to let you to go alone.” He retorted.

“I won’t do what?” Harry asked setting James into his high-chair.

“Go to Universal with the boys while I take James to Disney or SeaWorld” I murmured placing some rice treats on his small table.

“I’m going with you” he stated right away not even thinking about it.

“Go with your friends” I urged, “James will be fine a few hours without you.”

“Disney is a large milestone in his life, I’m not missing out.” he ended the conversation, letting James take a drink of apple juice from his bottle.

Going to Magic Kingdom had been a bit too much to handle, I had to take care of two kids. James who was eagerly attempting to get out my hold and get on the floor and Harry who shouldn’t have been allowed to hold his credit card; Harry insisting that James deserved to
be bought every toy in sight.

“Harry I’m tired” I warned him as his hands grabbed my waist from behind.

“Please” he murmured, placing his lips on the back of my neck, “I need you right now.”

His hand started to wander going south, and instantly regretted only putting on a tank top and a pair of panties to take a nap. My breathing stopped as he started pushing my underwear down.

I started breathing normally once he pulled his hands away, but held my breath as he turned me over so I could face him, rolling my eyes at his smirk.

“I know you want me.” he chuckled kissing me.

Squirming under his grip I gave up knowing he wasn’t letting me go soon, might as well have some fun before giving into his pleads.

“Oh I do?”

He nodded, placing his lips on my neck and biting down softly enough to leave a mark, my thoughts getting incoherent once he found my weak spot behind my ear.

Smirking I pulled my neck away from him; I started sucking on his neck, grinning when I heard him moan. Letting my hands wander from his shoulders to the top of his sweat pants, I knew this was driving him crazy as I bit down on his neck and left my hands on the naked skin exposed on his hips.

I eventually drew patters on his neck with my tongue, distracting him as I slid his pants lower, and my hand roaming into dangerous territory. Hearing him moan again as I sucked on his shoulder now I brought my hands back up, bringing his lips to mine by pulling on his neck.

Grinning into the kiss, I finally brought my into his pants; pulling away I went under the
sheets until his member was in front of my face, chuckling I kissed the top of it before taking it in my mouth whole.

Once his hands were in my hair, pulling it I knew I was driving him crazy; I stopped right before he would be done. Coming back out of the sheets I smirked at him, “your turn.”

“you’re a bloody tease” he glared softly, pushing me down and switching spots with me. he didn’t waste any time in removing my underwear, and getting to business. I had almost
forgotten how talented he was with his tongue in my southern region.

“Okay you’re done” I snapped after he had me orgasm almost twice, stopping right at the perfect time and starting over again, “Get your dick in me or I’m going to kill you.”

“And you claimed that I was the sexually frustrated one” he retorted his head coming back up. Not even warning me, he entered me quickly earning a loud moan from me, “You’re tight”

“You love it” I murmured amused as I attempted to meet his pace, he was right though. We almost never had sex anymore, becoming like those old couples that just cuddle and talk at night. All my coherent thoughts flying out the window when he started roughly slamming
against me.

“I don’t want to get out of bed” I whined as Harry tried to pull me out of bed.

“We all agreed to go to dinner, it’s our only night in Orlando before we have to drive to Miami
for the start of the tour in the states” he reminded me, “And Niall is dying to try this burger
place out.”

“But that means changing and getting decent looking, and not to mention waking James up from his nap” I pouted hoping he would let it go and let me stay in bed.

He chuckled, “I’ll wake James up, but we all agreed to dinner. Get out of bed love.”

Shaking my head like a five year old throwing a tantrum, I was comfortable and I didn’t want to move.

“Alright” he sighed letting go of my arms, “I’ll just take James with me to dinner, you can stay here all alone.”

“Wait” I murmured softly, “You’re taking James to dinner?”

I hated being away from James and Harry knew that, it was my one weakness. I could barely leave him when he was taking a nap, let alone when I was taking a shower.

Harry nodded, “You don’t want to come to dinner, might as well bring one of you two.”

I sighed giving up, “Fine, I’ll go.”

Chuckling in delight, Harry slid on his sweat pants.

“But only because you were going to take James with you” I added.

“Oh I know” he admitted, “I really wasn’t going to take James along but it got you to give up.”