Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Unexpected.

I kissed back. I don’t know why but I kissed him back, my hands around his neck as I pulled him closer as we stumbled around until my back hit the piano.

In a swift moment he had me sitting on the top of the piano. Harry stood between my legs kissing me hungrily, I returned the same enthusiasm.

My hands trailed down his chest as I unbuttoned each button, I knew where this was leading and in my lapse of judgment I didn’t care.

It was a battle for dominance between my tongue and Harry’s and he was winning as he distracted me with his hands roaming my chest.

He wasted no time as he took my shirt off, his hands touching any skin he could. My breath hitched as his lips found the crook of my neck; leaving a trail from there to my breast. I didn’t notice he had unhooked my bra and discarded it.

Picking my up my legs, I tightened my hold on his waist as he moved us to the couch against the wall.

Hovering above me I undid his belt and worked on his pant’s zipper while his mouth did wonders on my breasts.

It felt like an eternity of foreplay, my hands touching his body as his lips continued to pleasure me, multitasking by sliding my sweat pants off along with my underwear.

I didn't mind, his pants had already been discarded.

Gasping in surprise as he slid a finger into me, I pulled his lips to mine with my free hands.

He was a genius with his hands as he added another finger. “Just fucking do it already” I growled as he lips left mine.

Chuckling he shook his head kissing my neck and sucking, “Patience love”.

Harry didn’t warn me before entering me in a swift movement, my moan echoed in the room loud enough that you could have heard it if you were walking past the closed door.

Starting out slow wasn’t good enough for me; my nails left marks on his back as I gripped on to his back when he went faster. I was getting close, and judging from memory; he was too.

We reached our climax’s simultaneously, panting I kissed his chest before going up to his lips, “Make up sex is always much better” he chuckled kissing my neck.

Shaking my head with a laugh I pushed him off me before walking around the room and dressing myself.

“Where are you going?” he asked confused as I slid on my shirt, “I have to go practice. I haven’t rehearsed with Rebecca yet” I murmured pulling my hair up in a bun to get rid of the
sex hair.

“But we can hang out after that right?” His voice had hope in it.

“After I rehearse with Rebecca I’m going back to the hotel for a nap and then coming back for the final performance” I reminded him.

Grinning he walked towards me after dressing himself with a smirk, “Round two in your hotel room?”

“We’ll see” pecking his lips I left him in the room to go look for Rebecca and Meagan.

It wasn’t that hard to find them, they were drinking tea together with the rest of the boys except for Matt who must have been using the stage, “Where were you?” Meagan asked
curiously eyeing me.

“I was at the park” I mumbled taking a seat next to her only to earn a look from her, “And smoking” I added to make it seem casual.

Louis just chuckled buying it, “have you seen Harry? He said he had to get something from the lounge”

I shook my head, “I haven’t seen him. Sorry”

“You sure you haven’t seen him?” he repeated looking at me in the eye.

Nodding I took Meagan’s tea and drinking it only to drop it from Louis and Zayn freaking out and screaming, “What’s on your neck?”

Using my phone to look at my neck I cursed seeing that Harry had left a large sized hickey that was visible, “Excuse us. I have to talk to Elizabeth about something tonight” not giving me time to realize what she was saying I was pulled out of my seat and dragged to another room. I’m starting to think that this is a new hobby of hers.

“What the fuck happened?” she hissed, anger flashing in her eyes.

Shrugging my shoulders I looked away, “I might have hooked up with Harry” I mumbled.

“HOOK UP?” she shrieked loudly enough for the entire building to hear, “No. no. no. no. Please tell me you did not hook up with Harry.” She ranted; “Dear lord” she face palmed her face before looking at me worried before grinning, “Are you two together now?”.

“Honestly? I don’t know. We haven’t talked about it, I told him I had to rehearse with Rebecca and then head back to the hotel to get ready” I admitted.

“Do you want to be with him? I understand you never got over him, and that’s one thing but to be in a relationship with him now. And with you two at the high points of your careers right
now. It won’t be easy” she reminded me.

“I know” I nodded, “And I’ll talk to him about it later. But right now I’ve got to practice with Rebecca.”

“I won’t tell anyone until you want me to, just don’t get caught. We don’t need this in the tabloids” she hugged me tightly, “I’m just happy that you’re done hating him”.

Pulling away I smiled at her before making my way to the stage, avoiding anyone that would try to ask me; luck wasn’t on my side as I ran into Louis and Harry, Louis having the biggest grin on his face.

“Harry, mate have you seen Lizzie’s neck? She got frisky with some lad; just won’t tell us who” he chuckled.

I made eye contact, noticing Harry smirking when he noticed my blush.

“You wouldn’t know who it is would you? You two were gone around the same time” Louis asked Harry before it dawned on him, “You two!” lost for words his eyes just darted back and forth between his best friend and me, “I thought you only loved me” he wailed jumping on Harry.

“Sorry Lou” He patted Louis back amused, “But Lizzie’s the only one for me”.

My eyes snapped up at Harry after he told Louis, “Can we talk?” I asked him.

“Don’t you have to practice with Rebecca?”

Nodding I remembered my commitment, “After my rehearsal, we can take my car back to the hotel and talk there”

He agreed and walked off, but of course sent me a wink causing me to blush as I headed to the stage.

This boy would be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me some lovin