Status: Story on HIATUS. Possible deletion. :(

So Just Fly With Me

Failure

I finally had one of those rare moments where both my mom and dad left the house. They were only going grocery shopping, and my dad was picking up some suits from the cleaners, so I knew I had at least a good hour alone. Of course Craig was here, and I had to get the speech from my dad which went in one ear and out the other. Ten minutes after they left, I went outside, snuck up behind him, and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

“Hmm, they must be gone,” he said.

“Grocery shopping and a dry cleaner run,” I said, planting a few pecks down his bare back. “Probably about an hour.”

He turned around and held me in his tattooed arms. “So what are we going to do then?” He asked before pressing his lips to my temple.

“I don't know.” I rested my head against his chest as he held me. “When are we going to run away?”

“Soon. I'm trying to save as much money as I can. I have a ride, and my buddies are trying to find a place for us to go.”

“I just want to run away with you. I really don't know how much more I can go through with this.”

“I know. Just bear with it, honey. The love is keeping us together even if there's distance between us. Try not to think about it. So we have an hour, what are we going to do?”

“It's hot out here, so why not just go up to my room and cool off?” I asked, tracing my
finger along the large tattoo that covered his chest.

“Well I figured...” he paused as he made eye contact with me. “...that we could cool off in the pool, or maybe get heated in the pool.” He smirked.

I looked down in thought, and uncertainty. “I don't know. I love you baby, but I don't think I'm ready yet for us to go that far yet. I'm scared of getting caught.” Not being ready for sex was the least of my worries. I wasn't a virgin, but hadn't told Craig about it. Getting caught was what I was worried about the most.

“Well just come with me into the pool, and I promise I'll take it slow, and if you're for sure not ready yet, then I'll stop.”

I bit my lip, but followed suit as he jumped into the pool. I jumped in after him. After a moment of swimming around, he backed me up into a wall of the pool, staring at me with those eyes I loved so much. He kissed me passionately, a kiss I rarely got to experience. He pressed his body close to mine, and even in the cool water, I could feel it heating up around me. I could feel myself growing weak against him. His hands lightly traveled over my shoulders, down my arms, tracing my sides, stopping at my hips. I then got the feeling that there was no turning back. His hands moved to my thighs, closer to my core that I could now feel almost throbbing with desire.

“What about now, baby?” He asked in a whisper.

I was speechless, I could only nod, then return the passionate kiss. He grinned and I could feel his hands rubbing through my bathing suit bottoms. A low groan escaped into the kiss, triggering a slight chuckle from him. He turned both our bodies so he was now against the pool's wall. His thumbs hooked with my bottoms and I felt them sliding off. I looked and saw his shorts float up to the top. He held my hips as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes I'm sure.”

He guided me, and I could feel him slowly sliding into me. I groaned uncomfortably at first at the slight pain I felt.

“Are you okay?” he asked, worry filling up his blue eyes.

“Yeah, keep going,” I whispered.

Even in the water trying to pull us apart, we set a steady pace. I grabbed onto the edge to hold myself close to him as the pace quickened. New feelings grew inside me. There was a burning ache deep in my stomach. Not painful, but very pleasurable. Something I'd never felt before. I'd slept with a few of the men my father introduced me to, but I hadn't felt anything out of it. With Craig, at this moment, it was different. I could feel the sparks between us. Everything felt so right, even with the risk of getting caught.

“Oh my, God. That feels amazing.”

“Good, babe,” he breathed before touching his lips to mine.

I threw my head back into the water so it reached right to the corners of my eyes. It drowned out some of my surrounding noises so I could concentrate on the pleasure I was feeling. I could hear myself moaning into the air as this feeling of ecstasy traveled upward and spread out.

“Oh, God. Oh, God,” I said, raising my head again and opening my eyes. At that exact moment I was about to experience the most amazing thing I've ever felt, I caught the movement over Craig's shoulder in the kitchen. “Oh, no.”

“What the fuck is this!?” the shout came from inside the house before either of us could react.

Before my father could react further, I couldn't stop my mouth from moving. “Daddy, I love him!” I shouted.

“Wrong answer!” he shouted before glaring at Craig.”You have ten seconds to be off my property, and never come back,” he growled, giving the most deathly glare I'd ever seen.

I watched Craig grab his shorts from the water, and the next moment he was gone. I fished my bottoms out of the pool, put them on, and with no other words to my dad, I went up to my bedroom and locked myself in. It wasn't much longer until he was pounding on my door.

“Leave me alone, dad!” I shouted.

“We need to talk now, and your mother is going to take you to a doctor.”

“For what!?” I spat towards my door.

“You don't know what he has! We want you to get checked out.”

“Just leave me alone.”

I could almost hear him inhale to shout again, but I also heard my mom's voice calming him down. After that, there were footsteps as they left. I laid in bed crying, wondering if Craig would come for me after this. Wondering if I would see him again. I prayed that he would come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but still enjoyable. Comments are love my friends. Don't be a silent reader. :) I'm also warning that updates on this (and any of my stories) may be slow. I'm extremely busy with work during the week, working long hours to where I work, come home and go right to bed. I promise that I would never let my stories die though. You have my word. Updates just might be slow until I can get into a better routine.