Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

We feel safe away from anyone at all

“He said that?!” Maddie exclaimed, jumping up and down my bed. She had a huge smile on her face as she asked me again and again what had happened yesterday. And as she expected, I told her nothing. Because nothing really happened—aside from the ice cream incident, this is completely not worth telling anyone at all. I froze in my seat after that. And then we both decided to head home, that was it. I had no plans and will never have plans on going out with him in the future, because things just went fun to completely awkward.

We headed to a mall to shop for clothes. According to Maddie the Great, we had to look extra classy and fabulous tonight since her parents were throwing an all-adults’ party. I hated adults’ parties or even parties in general. It makes me feel out-of-place, like I don’t belong. Because I go all out awkward and unsociable. Anyway, I couldn’t say no. I agreed to accompany Maddie here and it would be wrong to refuse an invitation from her mother, which I got this morning at breakfast. She sounded so excited and ecstatic about it, and it would be heartless of me to say “I’m sorry Mrs. Clive but I hate parties.” So I just smiled, and nodded my head as she walked away happily.

“Alright, so we have to pick out an outfit that says ‘I’m completely single and ready to mingle, but I’m not a whore.’” Maddie stated as we entered a shop. It was almost like Forever 21 inside, except all their clothes were all for casual parties and appearances. I nodded at her in reply and we started looking for the perfect outfit.

About an hour or so, we found a few. And by few, I meant 2 dresses, 3 blouses and 2 skirts. It looked all too good, but I wasn’t definite about mine. I had self-esteem issues, always had and always will. I get picky regarding clothes, but I never really know why. But I’d wear a shirt and boxer shorts to a mall, if ever. So I just settled with the fact that I have an eccentric behaviour.

Maddie went inside a dressing room and I waited outside. We took turns in trying everything out and she tried on hers first. While waiting, my phone buzzed and lit up as an unregistered number appeared.

“Hello?” I spoke.

It was quite for a while and then someone said hello back on the side of the line. “Julia, hi. Sorry about that, I was just—uh—I was just…Anyway its Kennedy.”

Shit. No. no. It can’t be him, not today please. I sighed deeply, trying my best not to sound too surprised. “Oh, hey. What’s up?”

“Uhm, I was just wondering…” he started. “Are you free tonight?”

Oh no. “Well, actually I’m not. Sorry.” I answered.

He stayed silent for a while and I could hear was his breathing. “Oh, I see. It’s alright, don’t worry.” He laughed—nervously.

“I—uh—I gotta go, so uhm I’ll talk you soon okay.” I lied. Maddie was far from finished. But it was just too awkward talking to him, in this situation.

He then said good bye and the line went dead. I turned my phone off and shoved it inside my bag. A few minutes later, Maddie came out with an approving face. It could mean that she finally found her outfit, or she thought of a different store to shop at. “Your turn!” she said excitedly, as she handed me a heap of clothes.

-&&&-

After another hour or so, we finally got our clothes and went on our way back to Maddie’s. I suddenly felt tired and the urge to take good power nap. But I might not wake up for Mrs. Clive’s extravagant party, so I decided to busy myself by going on the internet world and blogged about my life. Recently, I got 3 more followers which instantly made my day. It got boring after a while so I decided to give in to that power nap. I set my phone’s alarm clock to 3:30, so I can have enough time to freshen up.

Apparently, I forgot that I had turned my phone into silent mode. And Maddie woke me up, shouting loudly and telling me to get my ass up because we only had 30 minutes to prepare. I jumped out of bed and showered within 10 minutes. Good thing Maddie had skills in fixing really bad hair.

“Alright, you’re good. We have to leave now since the venue’s kinda far, I think.” Maddie stated as we headed down.

Everything was going so well and so smooth, I even got that feeling when you feel like nothing wrong’s going to happen. Until we reached the end of the stairs and five well-groomed men appeared in my sight. I could sense panic in me, but no one seemed to notice. We walked pass by them and headed straight to where Maddie’s parents were waiting.

“Let’s go.” Mrs. Clive stated as they walked out the front door.

I glanced at the 5 boys and saw Kennedy’s eyes on me. And he looked quite surprised. Maddie, on the other hand, took my hand and led me outside.

“Oh god, he’s here. And he looks extra hot. So uh, can you stay with me all night, please?” she asked.

I looked at her with a confused face. “Are we talking about Kennedy?”

“No. We’re talking about John. You know, tall guy with suspenders standing next to Kenny.”

“Oh.” I managed to say. “Why? What’s up with you two?”

“Well, it’s hard to explain.” She replied.

I let out a laugh as we got inside one of her parents’ Chevrolet. “Let me guess. You two would get drunk and rowdy at parties and then have magnificent, sweaty, hot sex after?”

I earned myself a good slap in the arm. Maddie, of course, denied. But I could see that I was right. She had this look in her face. “Stop thinking about Jules, just stay with me okay.”

“Yeah, okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddie and Julia
Hi, I'm sorry this took so long. I promised I'd post it right away but then because of Mibba's maintenance, everything got screwed up. I lost my readers and subscribers, and now I feel REALLY bad about it. And I kind of lost inspiration in writing. But I guess this could bring back the excitement (??) Haha, I'll be writing the next chapter soon!

Suggestions/Comments would be nice, yeah okay. Anyway! I suck at making outfits, so forgive me.

xo