Status: FINISHED- Possible Sequel

Under The Sheets

The Calm Before The Storm

T.J sat on the St. Louis Blues wishing he could get home to St. Louis quickly. The team had been on a road trip which had ended in Chicago. The drive home to St. Louis was excruciating for T.J. All he wanted to do was get home to his girlfriend.

"Oh my God!" T.J groaned. "Will this traffic never end?"

"We get it, Osh." David Backes laughed. "You've got a girl at home waiting for you."

"Not just a girl. I have the girl at home waiting for me," T.J smiled, looking over at his captain. "And I need to get home so I can have sex with her right now. I'm dying!"

"Can I stay with somebody tonight? Patrik asked. He joked, but he was already spending the night at Maria's house. The girl he had been seeing for a few months.

The ride home was filled with more chatter and playful chirping. The bus arrived back at the arena where it had picked them up. T.J grabbed his bags and immediately looked for his Chevy Avalanche. He had let Eden borrow it while he was away so she could get around town. He found it and pulled Patrik along with him.

"Baby," T.J muttered when he spotted his girlfriend. He dropped his bags and lifted her up. When he put her back on her feet, his mouth was all over hers.

"Fuck, I missed you." He mumbled, his hands all over her.

"If you're going to have sex in a parking lot can you at least make it in Maria's apartment complex parking lot?" Patrik asked, throwing all their bags in the trunk of the Avalanche. "I have a woman to have sex with, too."

"Hi, Patrik." Eden smiled, pulling away from T.J and hugged Patrik tightly. They all climbed in the car, T.J driving after begging Eden to let him have his car back.

The drive was filled with soft, light chatter about the road trip. T.J had a hand on Eden's thigh the whole way. They dropped Patrik off and then T.J sped off towards the apartment. T.J did his best to keep his hands off of Eden until they were in the privacy of the apartment, but once that door closed..

"I need you so bad," T.J muttered, throwing his bags to the side. He gently took hold of Eden's waist and pinned her against a wall, his body pressed against hers.

"Those were the longest five days of my life," He mumbled, moving his mouth to her neck. "Pull my hair."

Eden did as he ordered and tugged his brown hair, pushing her hips towards his. T.J groaned, his grip on her tightening.

"These need to come off," T.J ordered, tugging at her shorts. "I'm making a strict no pants rule while we're home alone. I hate them."

T.J undid her jean shorts and tugged them down her legs, holding them down as she stepped out of them. He kissed his way up from her ankles to the hem of her shirt, taking it off.

"Shirts, too. And bras," He muttered, unhooking her bra as well. "I hate all those things."

"Why am I the only one that's naked?" She smiled, between kisses. "I hate pants and shirts on you, too."

T.J shrugged out of his suit jacket, and practically ripped his button up off of himself. Eden laughed and worked on his belt, ripping it through the loops. When she tossed his belt T.J lifted her up and carried her towards his bedroom, dropping her on the bed. He was so happy to be home with her.

A few hours later when T.J and Eden finally emerged from the bedroom for food, they decided to order in. It had been a while since T.J had been bad and eaten takeout.

Eden sat on the island counter and T.J stood in front of her between her legs.

"Eat," Eden smiled, holding a fork up to his mouth. T.J smiled and ate the food from the fork, letting her feed him. He nodded, letting her know that it was good.

"What?" He asked when she looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Nothing. I just love you," She smiled, pulling him closer.

"I just love you, too." T.J laughed, giving her a kiss.

"Do you think that we should tell your dad about us?" T.J asked.

"I thought we were going to tell him this summer when you come home to Sweden with me?" Eden asked.

"I know, but don't you think it should be sooner? We've been together for quite some time. I just want to tell her before someone else does," T.J shrugged.

"Who would tell? Patrik promised he wouldn't,"

"He has internet access in Sweden," T.J replied. "It's not impossible for him to find out before we tell him. I just think it's better if he hears it from us as opposed to some blog."

"When did you start worrying so much?" She smiled, her hands on his shoulders. "You never used to be like this. Are you going soft of me, Osh?"

"No," T.J replied. "You've told me how your dad is and I don't want him to hate me."

"He's going to hate you no matter what, sweetie. I'm sorry. That's the truth," Eden shrugged.

"Okay," T.J nodded. "Then I don't want him to hate me more than he already does."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!" Eden smiled. "For now you're going to have sex on the kitchen counter with your girlfriend, then back in your bedroom, then you're going to get up tomorrow and go to practice."

"You're very sexually demanding today," T.J smiled, kissing her. "I like it."

"You're not the only one who went through an excruciating five days without sex," Eden smiled, laying back on the counter and pulling T.J with her.

As much as they loved Patrik, they loved when he wasn't home even more. That's why they were talking about moving out and getting their own place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had a little T.J inspiration! So here it is- short and sweet. The next chapter will be up soon! Some big stuff is about to happen for T.J and Eden.