Drop Dead Gerard

no cure for misery, no words of sympathy



"Eat my shorts!", "Don't have a cow, man!" ,"Ay, caramba!", "D'oh!"
Came the morning Bart quotations from Mikey's Simpson clock Gerard got him for his birthday last year. The clock blasted out from one side of the room causing Mikey's eyes to open immediately. He shot up to batter the fuck out of the clock to get the thing to shut up!
With a last minute "Don't have a cow, man!" the clock switched off.
Mikey lay back down on his bed with a sigh.
"I need a new clock" He thought to himself.
He decided he may as well get up as there was no way he could go back to sleep with so much on his mind.
He was still thinking of the other night , the whole "frank situation".
Do i like him? am i gay? But he's my best friend. It would ruin out friendship. What the hell happened anyway?
This was a taste of what Mikey's brain was currently replaying to him.
Mikey looked in the bathroom mirror after washing away the clearasil of his face.
He slapped himself to make him feel a little more human again, it didn't really work, just made his face all red. He walked downstairs in his pj bottoms and a Hercules t-shit from frank...this didn't really help forget about his "frank troubles".
In the kitchen he noticed an old uneaten piece of toast.
he shrugged to himself and took the piece of toast and spread a thick layer of butter over it!
"Thank fuck franks not here to see this, he would be ranting on about how unhygienic moldy toast is and how butter is bad for your heart bla bla bla" Thought Mikey
"Fuck why do i keep thinking about him...Okay lets think about Gerard...Course i mean that in a totally un-incest way...a shit lets watch some nice safe unfrank associated tv in the comfort of my own living room"
Mikey turned on the decrepid tv and switched to the first channel he came across as he only had 5 to choose from.
He gave out a sarcastic YAAY SHOPPING CHANEL! as crappy items of things people don't need but are brainwashed into thinking they do came on the small screen.
"ARE YOU FEELING ALONE? IS LIFE IS GETTING YOU DOWN? ARE YOU CONFUSED AS TO WHAT TOMORROW MAY BRING??! THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! YOU ANSWER IS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"
Mikey dropped his moldy toast!
"Holy mcShit thats mee!!!"
YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED WHEN YOU BUY THIS PERSONALIZED ORGANIZER!!
IS IT A DIARY? IS IT AN ORGANIZER? NOOO ITS BOTH!!!
YOU NOW HAVE A FRIEND WHO WILL LISTEN AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THAT SPECIAL SOMEONES BIRTHDAY OR THAT SPECIAL EVENT YOU DON'T WANNA MISS!!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? ONLY $20,99 AND REMEMBER THEY WONT BE HERE FOREVER SO MAKE SURE YOU BUY NOOOOOW!!!!!!"
Mikey's eyes wear glued to the TV!
"maybe thats what Ive been lacking out of my life!"
Mikey switched the tv off from the plug.
"or not" Came Mikey's sarcastic comment.
Mikey sat there for a few Minuit's drowning in his own thought.
"Okay this is crazy i haven't spoken to frank since that night and i want my fucking friend back!!!"
Mikey knew it would be painfully awkward and if there was any other way he'd do it but he had to phone frank.
Mikey piked up his cell phone and called frank, he sighed as he heard the ringing noise and noticed his heart rate increasing.