Drop Dead Gerard

Oh simple thing where have you gone



Mikey turned up at Frank's moms doorstep.
By now it was starting to get dark outside and Mikey figured it wasn't going to get any easier if he waited around longer trying to collect his thoughts. He didn't know why he was making such a big deal of going to see frank, it was only frank, his best friend.
Okay maybe he did know...he knew he was confused about everything and he missed frank like crazy.
After a while of sitting in his car with the radio on but not really listening he got the courage to walk up to his door and ring the door bell.
He waited patiently before the door opened and there stood frank looking as nervous as he felt.
Without words frank went into the living room while Mikey followed.
"So...how have you been?"Mikey thought he better make the effort of making the first move.
"How the fuck do you think i feel Mikey...I'm sorry i didn't mean to snap..."
"Hey don't blame me for this, you'r the one who ran off!!"
"I was confused Mikey i didn't know what to think!!!"
"YOU didn't know hat to think? What about me, you kissed me and then ran away!!!"
"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T KISS BACK!!!"snapped frank
Mikey went quiet
"I'm sorry frank...I'm not blaming you -"
Mikey tried to comfort frank in a hug but frank shrugged him away and stood up!
"I LOVE YOU OKAY!!! I KNOW I'M A FUCKING FREAK AND A FAG AND WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE YOU WANNA CALL ME BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND KEEPING THAT AWAY FROM YOU IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!"
Tears began to form in franks eyes and he turned away as a few began to fall.
Mikey didn't know wear to tern, he was more confused than ever but seeing someone he cared deeply about upset was killing him allot more.
he got up from his chair
"i...i had no idea you felt that way...."
"Mikey...please just leave to save my embarrassment"
Mikey felt his own tears beginning to form , he wanted to go up to frank ,hug him and tell him its okay ,let him know that everything is going to be alright but instead of lying to him he took one last look at frank and left through the door and out of the house.
He was once again back in his car, he slammed the door shut behind him and punched the crap out of the steering wheel before sobbing into his hands.
"when did life start getting so fucking complicated" he though to himself.
His eyes wear blurry but he had to get out of this place and clear his thought if that was at all possible.
He was driving a little over the speed limit not even caring wear it was he was going to, he just needed to get away.

By this time the sky was pitch black and all that was illuminating the roads was the occasional flicker of a working street lamp.
It all happened so fast .
Mikey was unaware of what happened at first.
He felt the crash, this huge colishion into something unknown to him
It stopped his heart madeing his nerves on edge.
He hit the steering wheel so fast the color red serounded. His own blood.
He was conscious but deathly afraid and disoriented.
He was in shock for a moment and just sat there not knowing what he could possibly do next.
He got out of his cr, knowing what he had done but not admitting it to himelft. His heart sank to the fit of his stomache making it almost imposiblt to breath anymore.
A body lay at the side of the road with blood staining the stone floor.
This is a dream,i have to be dreaming, please i have to wake up...was the thought flooding every corner of his mind.
His hands wear shaking uncontrollably.
He went to take a look at who it was.
he fell to the floor his hands cradaling his head, covering his sobbing eyes and catchng his tears.
Through his fingers he gazed at Gerard's damaged body laying apon the ground.
He had killed him.