Drop Dead Gerard

I'm my own worst enemy



Gerard walked up the stairs almost not wanting to know what he might find up here but his curiosity got the better of him.
He heard sobbing coming from Mikey's room, it was almost a relief to know he hadn't done anything stupid but still made him all the more anxious to find Mikey.
He reached Mikey's bedroom door and paused for a while before opening it.
Gerard then slowly walked inside.
He saw his younger brother staring into his hands , tears flowing from his watery eyes.
He didn't even look up at Gerard as he entered the room.
"m-Mikey?"
Mikey didn't flinch
Gerard moved closer to his younger brother
Mikey just sat there crying, Gerard had never seen him in such an emotional mess.
"What happened Mikey?
Mikey sat in silence still gazing into his palms.
"Mikey i cant help you if you wont talk to me...I don't want to see you like thi-"
The phone rang instantly vibrating high pitched noises around the room causing Mikey to jump up.
"h-hello"Said Mikey instantly picking up the phone
"Hello , is this Mr Michael way?"
"...that's me"
"Michael we will need you to the hospital to identify-"
"WHAT THE FUCK, I KNOW IT WAS HIM I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES!!!I KNOW THAT HE'S GONE YOU WANT TO PUT ME THOUGHT THAT SHIT AGAIN!! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OKAY"
Gerard had never seen Mikey so angry before.
"We understand that this must be har-"
"OH YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!!!!"
"Please Mr way...we will need you to come down to see us"
"......ill be there, JUST FUCK OFF" He couldn't hold back the tears
Mikey slammed down the phone and lay back down on his bed staring into space
"uh.....mikes.....YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS ALL ABOUT!!!"
But there was no response
"I'm getting a little inpatient here Mikey...Why wont you talk to me!"
.....
"what have i done"
.....
"MIKEY....... MIKEY!!!!"
Mikey got up and went down stair
"Mikey are you fucking listening to me?"
he then grabbed his car keys from the table and headed toward the parked car outside as he slipped two unknown pills down his throught.
"FINE you know what fuck you! ...But I'm coming with you to wherever it is your going!"
Gerard went into the car with Mikey and they drove off without another word to each other!