Drop Dead Gerard

It would be a much better sight with you, with me

"Ouch!!..." Said Gerard groggily not yet aware of where he was or what was going on
"What the fuck was that?" He opened his eyes awakening from an uncomfortable sleep on a cold hard step , he then noticed Lindsey standing a distance away with a stone in her hand.
His eyes were still sensitive to the gleaming light so he squinted,he realized he must have fallen asleep on the streets.It was a good job he was invisible to normal people or he would probably be sitting there with some sort of sexually transmitted decease.
"So what? now your throwing things at me?"
"Gerard yous sleeping outside my friggin' apartment , ill throw whatever the fuck i want on you for being such a staling dick head"Said Lindsey aggressively
"Oh great so now I'm a druggie, alcoholic, mentally ill, a stalker and on top off all that I'm A DICK HEAD!!...Great Lindsey I'm real glad we know what we think of each other just in case one of us wasn't 100% sure on that...oh and F.Y.I don't flatter yourself because I'm not stalking you i fell asleep on your wall okay"
"Yeah cause that's just what all my sane ex boyfriends do"
"EXboyfriend...?
Lindsey looked away from Gerard and began to walk off.
"Wait Lindsey" Gerard sighed "You want to brake up with me? Look I'm sorry about yesterday and...well i cant really explain to you wha-"
"No i didn't think you could some how, and Gerard this may come as a surprise but yes i want to brake up with you and right now i wish i could just erase you from my memory because you know what Gerard...you hurt me and i thought i knew who you were!" Lindsey's face read disappointment and anger , She looked at him for a few seconds then walked off down the street
"Lindsey wait...Lindsey... OH YOU KNOW WHAT FINE T.T.Y.N!!" Shouted Gerard
"What the hell does that mean?!"She shouted back
"TALK TO YOU NEVER"Said Gerard clicking his fingers in some kind of bitchy hand gesture.
They both sighed and stormed down opposite sides of the street.

-------------x-----------------

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING LYD!!!, YOU TRIED TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!"
"I-i i don't know what to say , i said i was sorry...NO you know what I'm not sorry Gerard. I was trying to be a good friend and saving you from getting hurt! I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I'D DO AGAIN GIVEN THE CHANCE"
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!"
"Oh so what, thats what you think of me now?"sobbed Lydia
"Funny enough i do! You were about to stab Lindsey do you want me to fucking thank you for that?!"
"No i was doing what you should have done, and what you have to do eventually!"
"I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!!!"
"YES YOU DO! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE'LL DO TO YOU IF YOU DON'T DO AS THE BOSS SAYS...ITS NOT ONLY YOU GERARD ITS ME AS WELL AND YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND! WE'RE ALL GONNA SUFFER BECAUSE YOU CANT GET A FUCKING HOLD OF YOURSELF!"
Gerard slumped himself on Lydia's bed and held his head in his hands
Lydia leaned her hand over his back and hugged him tight
"Look I'm sorry i yelled, It's gonna be okay" Said Lydia trying her best to comfort him.
"How can anything be okay...Lindsey hates me , she thinks I'm a druggie and a alcoholic and on top of all that i have to somehow murder her"
"I have an idea that might help you"
Gerard looked up "Well..what is it?"
"...well if you didn't know who Lindsey was ....then i guess it wouldn't hurt to see her go, she can get on with her afterlife in heaven and you wont care or think about her ever again, it would just be you killing a random person who you've never met before in your life and have no feelings for"
"f-forger about her?....i don't want to forget about her"
"Just hear me out, I stole something from the boss a while ago, a potion if you like....it makes things just erase from your mind ...i wanted to get rid of some-"
She paused for a while then continued "Just some bad memories...i guess i just didn't have the guts to erase them, Its the right thing to do Gerard, You do want the best for Lindsey don't you?"
"Course i do, id do anything for her...bu-!"
"Well then i guess you don't have much choice"
Lydia looked under her bed and retrieved a purple velvet box, She opened the box,it was full of papers and old pictures . She rummaged around inside and then brought out a blue glass vile with pink liquid inside.
"Just drink this and forget about her...its as simple as that"
"A while a go id have thought you were crazy and have never even considered doing this...but now....well now everything is different...i need some time alone" Said Gerard as we walked out of Lydia's room.