Drop Dead Gerard

It sounds like you're asking me out on a man date

JD's P.O.V
I took of my baggy orange clown pants and stuffed them into my backpack. Hopefully i wouldn't be seeing them for a long time!
I looked down to notice my bulging package. My left eyebrow raised itself in a quizzical expression.
"Well i be darned!" I said quietly to myself
After 5 Minuit's of attempts i managed to get Lindsey's surprisingly tight pants on.
I squished my nobly legs into them and although I'm not sure quite how i did this but i got the zipper all the way up without any damage to my precious penis...Thank you Jesus!

Gerard's P.O.V
"Can you believe this guy? He has a hard on after just looking at MY Lindsey" I said more to myself than Lydia while i sat examining Lindsey's NeW "Friend" although he looked a little too turned on for this too just be a casual friendship!
I crossed my legs and ran my fingers through my invisible beard as i watched this retarded idiot try and get his pants on! He was no way Lindsey's type anyway...!
"Then remind me again why we are here examining this pour guy?!"came the pissed of voice of Lydia sitting next to Gerard looking bored out of her brain.
"Shush Woman! And have i been talking out loud?"
"Ya-ha" she mumbled
"Oh i thought i was thinking this shit but anyway we are here to make sure Lindsey doesn't get perved on by some horny kid!"
"He's hardly a kid Gerard"
I rolled my eyes "Thats not the point lyd"
"Look! Lindsey is a grown woman and is perfectly capable of looking after herself. Plus she is not Your Lindsey anymore okay she doesn't know who the fuck you are. The only person with issues here is you because you cant move on and forget about her!"
I looked at Lydia "Don't you think i know that! it's not that simple anymore"
Lydia sighed "I know it's hard for you Gee but sitting around stalking her is not going to help any-"
"I'm not stalking her" I said a little ore harsh than i intended "I just need to know if shes okay"
"Well news flash Gerard shes fine, Now lets get out of here"
"Lydia...if i tell you something promise you wont get mad and think Ive screwed up everything!"
"Uh....okay i promise" I didn't believe her she looked edgy
"Lindsey's pregnant..." I squinted my eyes waiting for a slap or something
"Tell me you your kidding!!" she lowered her tone of voice into a magerly pissed off mode
"No...sorry...My bad"
"For fuck sake Gerard! I don't know why i try to help you when your so prone to fucking everything up , your just impossible you know that?!"
"Hey this is my mess and my problems so I'll sort it out okay! This has nothing to do with you anyway so don't worry yourself to much sugar" I said this bitterly and Lydia looked slightly hurt. But i did mean it she didn't have to try and help me and i know i fucked up big time but its not like i can turn back time. Despite all this the last thing i wanted to do was take everything out on Lydia, right now she was the only person in the world i could talk to and i needed a friend.
Before i could tell Lydia how much i appreciate her being here and that shes the best friend i ever had, we heard the sound of Dick face jerking off in the toilet cubicle!
"Fuck lets get out of here he's making me wanna hurl"
---------------------------x-----------------------------------

Lindsey came back into the staffroom looking for JD.
"JD?...JD where are you? Ya know Jo's gonna fire your ass if you don't get out there!"
She slowly opened the cubicle and instantly regretted it
"-oh...uh okay this is a bad time right? Yeah...uh...i'll go"Lindsey looked slightly embarrassed but at the same time not being able to contain her laughter.
"NO WAIT, Lindsey i wasen- ... i mean...shit"Came JD voice from the other side of the cubicle door trying to explain himself but failing to notice his pants were on the floor.
He swung the door shut
"Uh....can you come back later" He said quietly
"Suuure" She ran back out of the room.

Image