Drop Dead Gerard

Don't sell You're soul for self-esteem



Gerard’s P.O.V

Holy crap Mikey never toled me how beautifule she is…wait…what am I saying! Wow I really am some psycho pervert 0_o Okay Gerard don’t crap this up for yourself, I mean its just coffee right? Wears the harm in that? Coffee with some verry pretty waaay out of my liege girl! Okay I rate myself about a 3, and Lyndsey is a 10.… Okay Gerard …you wear right …your fucked! Shit what am I gonna say! I mean Jesus ive been talking to myself for ages now witch I seriously need to stop doing ! We’re nearly at starbucks, Fuck I haven’t made any conversation with her! Okay think Gerard Think!!! What do girls like to talk about? Make up? NO NO NO she’l think I’m gay. Okay okay uh….

“Waw the weather sure is looking good today , huh?”
“Yeah its nice and sunny” She giggled

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!! YOU CALL THAT CONVERSATION!!!! GERARD IF I WASENT STUCK IN YOUR BRAIN ID HAVE SLAPT YOU MYSELF!!! I mean Jesus THE WEATHER? What the hell is wrong with me, I’m incapable of talking to girls, Why are they so hard to talk to? Lyndsey seems really nice,…its just me!! Okay well anyway we’re at star bucks , Fuck I love that smell, Maybe a coffee will calm my nerves!

“Do you…uh…know what you want yet?” I asked Lyndsey
“Yeah I’m gonna get a Hot chocolate covered with more chocolate sprinkles,…as you can tell I love chocolate” She laughed
Damn she has the cutest Laugh , CONSENTRATE!!!
“Ha sounds good, You wanna find somewhere to sit, I’ll get these”
“Oh no you don’t have to, its fine”
“No its okay…I want to”
“Thanks.” She gave me one of her heart stopping smiles and walked over to the table next to the window.

Lyndsey’s P.O.V

Awww he paid for my Hot chocolate, That’s so sweet of him
Okay shut up Lyn-Z or your going to get yourself into the same mess you wear in before. Theyre always sweet in the beginning then they change and hurt you. But he seems really nice and we’re just friends just like I’m friends with frank and oh god I’m talking to myself again! See this is why people walk all over you because your crazy and stat conversations with yourself. Okay Gerard’s coming back over!

Nobody’s P.O.V

Gerard walked over with two cups of steaming hot coffee. He smiled at Lyndsey who was sitting down next to the table . But just as he was about to reach the table he tripped over someone’s bag on the floor and spilled boiling hot coffee all over Lyndsey’s top. Everybody turned and looked at them and Lyndsey gasped with the shock of the hot water touching her skin.

“OH MY GOD , IM SO SORRY” said Gerard going bright red
“I-I its okay, really” Said Lyndsey trying to get get her breath back
“No its not, I’m so sorry” he said trying to wipe the coffee that was all over her shirt.
“Its okay you can just leave it” Said Lyndsey
Gerard stopped, feeling even more embarrassed as he realised he was trying to clean her chest

Gerards P.O.V

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I thought to myself

“I’m really sorry Lyndsey” i apologised for the third time feeling sad as i realized i had just blown all the chance with this girl
“It’s fine, really , lets just sit down, I know it was only an accident” She said still managing to wear a smile.

I cant berleave she’s being so okay about this, Most girls would have slapped me and threw a coffee at me. But she’s diferent, not like everyone else!

“Il get you a new t-shirt”
“Ha il hold you to that”
“it’s the leest I can do” Even though she’d forgiven me straight away I still felt really terrible about the whole thing.
“So anyway…you’re frank and Mikey’s friend huh?” Obviously she wanted to change the subject .
“Yeah, Mikey’s actually my brother”
“Oh really? You’r a lot cuter” Said Lyndsey and instantly regretted it
“I…um” I didn’t know what to say to that!…Did she really think I was cute? I could feel my cheeks burning up!

LynZ’s P.O.V

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Girl! Argh , What is wrong with me, did I honestly just bluntly come out and say he was cute!!!! Great now he thinks I’m clingy and weird! Yeah greeeat first impressions Lindsey! Look , now you‘ve embarrassed him. God I feel so bad. He didn’t mean to spill the coffee and he really is a sweet guy…Why do I always say the wrong thing?!

“thank you…Your pretty too” Said Gerard quietly taking a long sip from his coffee and hiding his face behind the cup.

“…waw nobody’s said that to me in a long time…thanks” I said remembering that my ex boyfriend never once complimented me on the way I look. Gerard seemed to have a talent for making me smile … before today i had almost forgotten how to.