Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Matt's House

Tiffany’s POV

After the doctor we all went to Matt’s house. He was having a cook out and I wanted to tell everyone else the news. When we got there I got a water and handed Zach and Brian a beer. Rebekah walked over to me and we started talking.
“So how did everything go?” She asked.
“Well the doctor told me that I have two uteruses and that I have an embryo in each one.”
She gave me a weird look.
“How is that even possible?”
“I have no idea. The doctor said it is really rare, but he said that he has seen this case before. He told me that I could have a miscarriage/miscarriages or everything might go smoothly.”
“Well let’s hope everything goes fine.”
“Yeah, and he said that the baby’s could ending up having the same father or they could have different dads.”
“What did Brian and Zach say about that?”
“They really didn’t say anything they just looked like they had seen a ghost.”
She laughed.
“I’m going to talk to them about it later.”
“That would probably be the best thing to do.”

Brian’s POV

“So what are we going to do if one baby is mine and the other is yours?
“I don’t know. I guess we will figure that out along the way.”
“Yeah I guess so.”
“I’m sorry man, for everything. If I hadn’t have slept with her we would be asking each other these questions. I wish I could redo everything that happened, but I can’t. I am so sorry that I screwed everything up.”
“I know. All is forgiven Zach.”
“If one of these babies end up being mine I am going to be the best damn father I can be. I don’t deserve to have a child, but I am going to give it my all.”
“If one of them ends up being mine too I will do the same.”
We were silent for a few minutes and then Zacky spoke again.
“Look, I know you love her man. I feel something for her but I can tell that you love her and I don’t want to come between you guys ever again. This whole baby situation thing is just crazy and I’ll have to be in your alls life if these babies end up being both of ours. I don’t know how that’s going to work out because you guys deserve to be happy together, but I guess we just have to keep going and see when the time comes.”
“Yeah, I understand.”

Tiffany’s POV

After Matt’s I went home and went straight to bed. I was exhausted. I was going to talk to Brian and Zach about everything but I decided that could wait until tomorrow. I just wanted to sleep. Rebekah stayed with Matt so I had the house all to myself. It was rather peaceful. I enjoyed the quiet.
I am really dreading having to talk about the whole situation thing with the guys tomorrow, but it has to be done because we have to figure things out. I don’t know what those ‘things’ are exactly but we had to start with something.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a filler. I really couldn't figure out what to write. Anyways comment please!!
Thanks for commenting on the last chapter.
RebeccaT
It means a lot!
If anyone else comment and I didn't post your name. Thank you.! For some reason it won't let me see who has commented.