Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Oh No.

"You guys! I am so happy for you!" I said to Matt and Rebekah.

They had just told us that they are engaged.

I was crying. It wasn't sad tears, they were happy tears, but I can't help it. I'm pregnant and I can't control my hormones.

Rebekah and the guys had decided to throw a baby shower for me. It had been a few months since we found out the sex of the babies and the doctor said that I should be due sometime soon.

I was 8 and a half months, but the doctor told me that it's normal to go into labor sooner in my situation than in a normal pregnancy.

I was gathering all the gifts I had gotten from everyone when Brian came over to me.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure."

He helped me with the gifts and we took them to the nursery. We came back downstairs and sat down the couch.

"What's up?" I asked once we got settled.

"I've been thinking and I miss you...us. I miss us. What we had. I loved you. I still love you. And I hope that you might feel the same about me."

"Brian... I miss us too. But now Zacky is going to be in the picture... We had this talk the other day."

"I know we did. But please just hear me out."

"Okay."

"Matt and Bek look so happy. I want to have that happiness again."

"What are you saying?"

He got down on one knee.

"Brian..."

"What the hell is going on here?" Zacky said.

"Well I was going to propose, but you had to ruin it. Like you ruin everything."

"Brian!"

"No, Tiff. He has ruined everything. He ruined our relationship, he got you pregnant. He just doesn't know when to stop."

"Brian!"

"You can't see it can you?"

"Brian!"

"What!"

"My water just broke."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!! Her water broke!
Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter!
I am sorry it took me so long to update this again! I had it all typed out, but I kept forgetting to post it.
Next update will be shortly. :)