Why Don't We Just Let This One Take Care of Itself?

Rock, paper, scissors

As we reached the bottom of the stairs, Jaime took hold of my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and smiled.
"So miss lady, what do you wanna do first?" he asked.
"I'm kinda hungry. Do you know a good spot over here where they serve things without meat?"
"Oh you're vegetarian? See without this date, would have made bacon one day and offered you some," he smiled,"Um yeah. Ya know Tony's vegan and we come here often, so yeah I know a few spots."
"Well, where is it? Is it far, is it near? Is it there, is it here?" I laughed as we began to walk out of the parking lot.
He laughed,"It's neither here nor there. It's right down the street." he said pointing.
"Okay, good. Cause, I don't know about you but if I'm full, I'm lazy. And I can foresee you having to drag me home because I didn't wanna walk."
"Oh so you think ahead," he said smiling.
"Thinkin ahead baby, that's how I roll."
We walked across the street on a sidewalk in front of a store.
"What are you in the mood to eat?" he asked.
"Um...mainly pizza. Like a nice cheese pizza. Oh my fuck that would be great."
"Oh well, in that case there's a pizza place right next to this store right here."
"Oh that's convenient. You won't have to drag me home after all," I chuckled and he did too.
"I won't have had a problem carrying you."
"Yeah, you would've. To carry all this."
"Okay we'll see." he let go of my hand, and picked up bridal style.
"OH MY GOSH JAIME PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled smiling, I actually didn't want him too.
"Buy seriously, put me down I don't want you to break your back."
"You're not as heavy as you think. And plus we're almost there. Stop whiny ya big baby."
"I am shocked and appalled that you'd say something like that."
As a couple were walking out the pizza spot, they held the door open for us seeing that Jaime had his hands full.
"Are you guys practicing?" asked the guy.
I answered,"Nope, we had a bet, that he couldn't carry me here."
The girl asked,"In exchange for what?"
Jaime answered,"Being more than friends.."
"Awww," said the girl. They wished us a goodnight and left. Jaime walked in,still carrying me, and people looked at us and smiled.
"Jaime, you can put me down now," I whispered to him.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'll look for the seats and you can order. I hate ordering food," I told him," yes, I'm that awkward."
He laughed and put me down. I watched him go to the front counter, and I searched for a nice spot to sit; and I found one almost immediately. It was by a wall with an abstract painting over it, and in front of a window. It was 8 'o clock and I could see the sunset. I sat down and looked at the scene. The clouds were purple, and orange with a hint of pink.
"Wow." I say to myself.
Jaime came back with a number in his hand.
"We're number 69. Haha.." he said.
"Did you pick it, or did he pick it?"
"Maya do you really think I'm that immature? Yes."
"Hahaha, Jaime you crack me up man."
"Well, I tend to crack people up. What about you, you're pretty funny."
"Nah, most people don't understand my humor," I looked at the darkening sunset beyond his hair,"That sunset is so beautiful, oh my gosh."
He turned around,"Yeah, really."
"Excuse for a moment," I got up and went outside. I took out my phone and took a picture. It wasn't half bad. I went back inside, looking at my phone. Just when I sat down, it vibrated. I had gotten a message... from... Scott!?
I scoffed and deleted the message, I don't want any fucking memory of that asshole.
"Are you okay?" asked Jaime.
"Nothing, why?"
"Oh, you looked kind of pissed off for a moment,"
"Oh uh well, I got text...from Scott."
Jaime was quiet, for a moment.
"What did he want?"
"I honestly don't know. I deleted it without reading it. I told that asscrack I didn't want to talk to him. I guess he thought I was joking." I saw a little smile creep on his face.
"So 69 huh..." I started as I could feel an awkward silence coming on.
He smiled,"Yeah, we should definitely try that when we get back."
"Yeah, we totally should," making a face and nodding my head to let him know I was being sarcastic.
"Maya, on a scale of one to ten, how sarcastic are you?"
"I don't know, am I really that sarcastic?"
"Nah, only a lot,"
"Sorry. I didn't realize," I apologized.
"It's okay. It better than being the one with stupid questions."
I chuckled,"Yeah, you're right."
"ORDER FOR NUMBER SIXTY-NINE." yelled the chef.
Jaime walked to the counter and my phone buzzed again.
Two new messages.
One was from Vic: Are u and Jaime gon fuck or what?

I replied: if we do, you wont hear us I promise!!

I saw the other one, it was from Scott.
I looked at it, still knowing what I'll say.
'Hey we should talk please..'
I replyed:I said wouldn't talk to you. I've moved on so you can go back to fucking your slut.

I sent it and just as I did Jaime returned with a tray. He set it on the table; two plates with two slices of pizza on each, two tall glass of what looked like Sprite.
"Oh, this looks nice. I'm fucking huuuuungry!" I said.

We sat there eating our pizza, just sharing small stories and chatting about random things. When we walked out the store, I stopped.
"Dammit. I wanted to take some Sprite," I mumbled.
"It's cool we'll a couple of monsters at that store right there."
I looked at him,"More convenient stores."
We walked to the store hand in hand, fingers interlocked.

After we drunk our Monster, we started embarrassing ourselves but not giving a single fuck. We went into random stores, dancing in the isles and asking random people retarded questions, like; what's your favorite color? Or is coke better than Pepsi?
But as it got later, of course we began to crash. We walked outside, still hand in hand and Jaime checked his phone.
"Wow, it's 12:02 am. We better head in," he said to me.
"We should. I hate walking around at night, makes me think someone will kidnap me."
"Well that wont happen, cause I kidnaped you first,"
He made me chuckle.

As we walked in my room, I turned on the lights and Jaime stopped in the doorway.
"I had a good time tonight," I said,"I'm really glad we did this.."
"Yeah, we should do it again sometime...so I guess I'll be going."
"Wait...it's kinda late and I'm sure Tony would appreciate it if you...ya know..stayed with me," I looked at the ground and back up at him. He was smiling from ear to ear.
That goddamn smile. I stepped back to let him come in. I took off my shoes, fedora, unbuttoned my cardigan, and unpinned my bangs. I walked to the middle of the room where he was standing. I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug. He lifted my chin up, and leaned down. I couldn't think anymore; the only thing I saw were Jaime lips, and the only in my mind was how badly I wanted them.
I felt his breath on my lips and I couldn't wait any longer, I leaned up and closed the space between our lips. Our lips moved in perfect harmony, gentle and loving. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I parted from him and bite his lip and gently pulling it. He pulled of my cardigan, and my lips went to his neck. I kissed and sucked at the nape of his neck and gently tugged his hair. He must have liked that a lot, as he moaned quietly into my ear and I felt his member hardening. I laughed into his neck,"Happy are we?" I teased. "Shut up," he smiled.
He walked over to the bed and practically threw me on it. He laid behind me, and spoke into my neck," Maya I like you a lot. I just wanna take things slow with us. I just wanna make sure your not just here for the dick...like the others."
"I understand Hime-Time, I don't fuck on the date either," I smiled. He held me tight, and kissed the back of my neck. We almost drifted off to sleep when we realized, the light was still on...
" Rock, paper, scissors for who has to turn it off," I challenged.
"Sure. Rock, paper, scissors. Dammit."
I won.

WOO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it good? I don't know, feedback?