Why Don't We Just Let This One Take Care of Itself?

To live in love...

"So you're Scott huh? Cool," said Mike as he shook hands with my boyfriend,"Maya's told us a lot about you." Actually that was a lie. I turned to put my bags and shit on the bus. 
"Oh really," I heard Scott say," like what?" 
"Well," answered Jaime," she told us that you guys are dating. And that you've been together a while." Nice going Hime-Time. I went inside the tour bus, and placed my stuff  on the couch, and plopped on it. I looked out the window to see Scott, Mike and Vic engaged in a conversation; Stephanie and Tony in far right of them, hugging each other but not saying anything, but no sign of Jaime. My eyebrows frowned naturally in concentration on where he could be.

"What are ya lookin at?" asked that silky voice I knew that belonged to Jaime. 
"Um...nothing," the butterflies were coming back,"Just looking at...ssspace." 
He chuckled and sat next to me but not too close,"Are you gonna miss being here?" he asked looking at me through tired eyes. 
"How long will we be on the road?" 
"Few months, three or four."
"Christ, I'll probably get homesick, but I can handle that. I recently moved here from Georgia." 
"Oh so you're a Georgia peach. Okay." he said with a smile, I smiled too, then it faded.
"Hold on, I have to go outside. Excuse, sir." I said as I heaved of the soft couch. I went outside to see Scott and Vic wrapping up their conversation.
"Yeah, man," said Vic,"you should keep in touch. Well, since your girlfriend's touring with us." He smiled at me. As I hugged Scott, Vic turned and walked toward the bus, "Hey love birds," me & Scott and Tony &Stephanie looked at him," we leave in five minutes."
I turned towards Scott,"Jaime told me that we leave for a few months."
He was quiet for a moment,"Okay, I'll miss you. I call and text you everyday."
I smiled, and we gave each other a kiss. But the flame that was once there, was reduced to a mere spark. I fake smiled him and watched him as he walked to the car and drove off.  We aren't what we used to be, and I had a feeling he knew that too.

It was 4:45 when we left to get on the road, "Hey Vic, so...where would I sleep?"
They were all sitting on the couch, while I sat in the chair next to it. We were watching Despicable Me. 
"Umm...well," Vic hesitated," I'd say you can sleep on the couch but..."
"Dude I'm okay, I can sleep on the couch. I'm not too proud. Plus I slept on the floor over my nana's house dozens of times. So the couch is an honor, trust me." I continued to watch the movie, laughing at the funniest parts. Tony was on his phone. Mike was eating flaming hot Cheetos; Me, Vic, and Jaime were they only ones watching the movie. 
"You guys I gotta squeeze the lemon," said Vic as he stood up and walked to the back to the bathroom. So it was me and Jaime.
"You can sleep in my bunk."
"Wha-" I said in surprise.
"You can sleep in my bunk, you're a lady. Ladies, especially pretty ones, should sleep well," he said, smiling at me.
"Umm thanks, guy. That's really cool of you," I yawned and turned away, so he won't see my face,"I'm actually really tired, so I'm gonna turn in. Goodnight or good...morning I guess." I got up and walked to the empty room so I can change. I kept on my SWS shirt but I put on some sweatpants. I took out my jewelry and plugs, and walked out. But I didn't know which bunk was Jaime's. 
"Hime-"
"The bottom bunk on the left." he called as if he read my curious mind. 
Okay... 
I got in the bed, everything was soft; the mattress, the pillows and blanket. On the wall beside it were print outs of memes and rage comics. Jaime's from the Internet! I thought. Holy shit! 
I took off my glasses and drifted off to sleep to the smell of Jaime's pillow. The smell gave me a first-time feeling; like first car smell, new clothes, new shoes. It made me think I was starting fresh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dying due to lack of feedback...