Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

New

I rolled over and pulled the blankets tighter around my body as I attempted to get comfortable again. I heard a low chuckle from beside me and opened one eye. "What are you laughing at?" I asked Matt, who was propped on on his pillow and staring at me.

"My lovely girlfriend," he said, leaning down to kiss me.

I let him kiss me once then pushed him away. "Don't kiss ass this early. I'm warning you, I'm not a morning person."

"I can see that," he said, laughing again. "Although, technically it's not morning."

I sat up and glanced at the clock on his nightand. "It's one o'clock? How did I sleep that long?"

"Well, I wasn't gonna wake you up." He slid his arms around me and pulled me close to him. His lips were immediately attached to my neck and his hand slid up my thigh.

"Are you always this handsy in the morning?" I asked.

He shrugged, and I felt his lips form a smile on my skin. "Not always. But I just really like touching you."

I squirmed uneasily and got out of bed. "I have to go home."

Matt frowned. "What did I do?"

I couldn't help but giggle at him. I leaned back over and quickly pressed my lips against his. "Nothing. However, I desperately need a shower and some clean clothes."

"Well, I can drive you. I'd like to spend the day with you."

"Yeah, sure," I said. "What do you want to do?"

He stood up and stretched. I let my eyes wander over his bare chest, and my face turned red when he caught me. He just laughed and shook his head. "Um, it doesn't really matter. I'd kinda like to go hang out with the guys tonight, if that's okay."

"Sounds good to me," I said. When I thought about the guys, a horrible thought crossed my mind. "Oh shit. Where's my phone?"

Matt raised an eyebrow at me. "Probably still in the kitchen. What's the matter?"

"Lacey doesn't know we're together yet, and you know I'm supposed to keep her constantly updated." I ran to the kitchen and found my cell phone sitting on the counter. Matt walked in behind me, laughing softly. "This is no laughing matter. My best friend is serious about this stuff." I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Lacey to let her know.

"Ready?" he said, after I'd put my phone away.

I nodded, and he took my hand and led me to the door. He pulled it open, and we both stopped when we saw the shiny car in the driveway and the blonde lady walking toward us. "Fuck," I heard him mutter under his breath.

"Hi," Val said when she reached the door. "I was just cleaning up the house yesterday and found some of your things. I thought you might want them." She held a bag out to Matt, who took it from her and set it inside the house.

Val's eyes drifted over to me and a strange expression came over her face. She gave me one of those famous polite smiles, then turned around and walked away. When her car was out of the driveway, Matt turned to me. "I'm sorry about that."

I shook my head. "No reason to be sorry. She didn't do anything."

"I know," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I just want everything to be perfect."

><


The guys and their girlfriends all came over to Matt's house that night. Lacey and Johnny were the first to arrive, and as soon as Lacey saw me she slapped me on the arm. "Why did you wait so long to tell me you were dating Matt, you bitch!"

I laughed and rubbed my arm where she'd hit me. "Sorry! I did the best I could."

When everyone was there, I followed the girls out onto the patio, where there were five chairs arranged in a circle. They all sat down, but I hesitated when I realized that my chair was probably where Val used to sit. Her sister sitting right across from me didn't make the situation any better.

"Sit down, weirdo," Lacey said, sipping at the beer she was holding.

I did what she told me to and looked at the other girls, who were staring right back at me. "So...I guess I'm the new girl, huh?"

They all laughed. "Yeah," Leanna said, "and to be in the club you have to fuck your boyfriend in front of all of us. It's the rules."

I looked down and squirmed in my chair. I knew she was kidding, but it was still weird to hear. "Come on, guys," I heard Lacey say as she slung her arm around my shoulder. "You gotta be nice to this one. She might just be the one for our Matthew."

I grinned and the mention of Matt's name and started looking around for him. I saw him through the window, standing in the kitchen with his friends.

I hope she's right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really have no idea what the point of this chapter was except to show that Matt is yummy. Next chapter will probably skip ahead to Lacey's wedding, so yay!

Sooo, last chapter I mentioned some stories I was working on. I got the layouts done for two of them, even though I still don't know when I'll be starting them. If you want to check them out, go for out.
one.
two.
Another thing, I'm gonna need one other characters for each of those. If you're interested, go to the story and leave a comment saying so. I really only need one for each, because it's really hard to make a bunch of characters fit into a story.

Thank you guys for all your support! I appreciate it so much! Let's get the comments back up though.

I love yoooou:
catcraz826
powerofkisses
PaleIsSexy
isinhapaula
FaBzShadows