Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 3

"BB!" I heard in the hall, I just left Mr. Knight's class..... I felt dumb sitting there when everyone else left.. but I just couldn't move.

"Oh, Hi....." I started.. blanking on his name.

"Tyler" He encouraged.

"OH YEA!! sorry" I smiled turning on the heat.

"It's ok, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my party tonight, it's kind of a 'welcome back to hell' kind of thing" He said dorkily.

"hmmm, alcohol?" I asked.

"the only parties you go to" He smiled back.

"i'll be there" I said turning away with a small card of paper with directions on it.

"Thanks! that means so much to me" He said almost jumping in excitement. Poor kid, he probably think's he's getting laid... maybe he will. Depends on my mood.

"mm-hmm" I threw over my shoulder.

~Preperation~

"BB, you should wear this" Hannah said putting one of my skin tight pink mini dresses up to me. why not.

"looks fab." I replied

"good, and what do you think??" She asked twirling the best she could in her small cocktail gown.

"d.a.m.n. there is no way you aren't getting laid tonight. that is unless this is another geek party..." I said rolling my eyes.

"god that was sooo embarrassing." She said smiling into the mirror. We are a half an hour late. Perfect. I walk up to the door and puff up my hair, swipe my lip gloss, raise my eyebrows at Hannah and knock on the door. It swings open, this was definitely not a nerd party. There was grinding to loud music, beer, vodka and making out. It made me excited.

"You made it" The kid said.... what was his name again?

"yea, sorry we are late.... some stuff came up" I smiled. He stepped aside and I spotted my ex-boyfriend staring at us. Time to play a game. I turned towards..... god what was his name! and kissed him, not a peck but a jelly kneed kiss, and I could tell he hasn't ever had a BB kiss before.

"BB.." He sighed.

"thanks for inviting us." I smiled waving Hannah into the party with me and leaving poor,.. I really have to find out his name... standing there gawking. And by the look on Stevens face he was pissed. I smiled and waved at him as sweetly as I could, he turned around and chugged his beer. oohhh attractive. not.

"Hey sexy lady want a drink?" I heard behind me. I knew by the fake man's voice it was Jessica.

"oh I want way more than a drink buddy, I want the whole bar" I said whipping around and grabbing her into a hug. She giggled and handed me some vodka. My favorite.

"gotta get you drunk tonight baybay!!" She said raising her glass, earning her some whoops and hollars.

"hell yes!" I said downing my drink and heading to the kitchen to get another one.

~a half an hour later~

"a-a-and thatt wah.. was just th-the FUCKING start" I slurred. I was talking to some unknown person about how stupid guys were.

"honey I think you need to stop" The person told me.

"f-f-f-fuck thatttt" I stuttered.

"BB!!!!!!!!" I heard behind me. Hannah was on the table beckoning for me.

"thaats my BEst FRiENd" I smiled sloppily.

"I see that' The person said walking away. I steered myself in the direction of the table and was helped up by some more faceless people. The music buzzed through me and I started grinding on her. We earned some whistles and some dollars. Next thing I know the music shuts off and there is a large yell right beside me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" The voice boomed. It was familiar for a reason but I couldn't tell. Panic erupted and everyone started running, Hannah jumped down from the table and headed towards the door before I could get down someone smashed into the table sending me flying. Strong arms caught me. I smiled up to the faceless person.

"Tha-'hiccup'-nk you" I smiled " you, you are my HEROOOOO" I said closing my eyes.

"not tonight sunshine, You have some serious explaining to do. Where's Tyler?" The voice asked. Oh that was his name.

"I don't knooow... I wa-was jusst dancin' and now i'm in yuuur aaarrms" I slurred

"damn it BB" The voice said setting me on a chair.

"BeeBee, haha Buzz Buzz" I smiled almost falling off of the chair.

"careful!" The voice boomed, it scared me.

"Aleric?" A scared voice came out.

"Tyler. get your ass out here NOW!" Aleric's yelled.

"no. your mad" Tyler replied.

"no, i'm not mad.. i'm not mad at all that you have decided to be irresponsible and throw a party in our parents house and i'm especially not mad that I now have to take care of a very drunk student. Oh and not to mention tell mom and dad that you wanted to be cool and throw a party. No, i'm not mad little bro... I'M FURIOUS." He screamed. I started to cry.

"great" Tyler said walking over to me and wiping my eyes.

"stop touching her and start cleaning up." Aleric said to him. He leaned down eye level with me.

"Listen, i'm gonna take you home, but you have to help me out, i'm gonna help you to my car but you have to keep awake enough to tell me where you live." He said nicely.

"ok" I hiccuped, still kinda scared of him.

"ok, one, two.... three" He said helping me up. We made it to his car, he slid me in the passenger seat. it was really comfortable. I think I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) DRAMA!!!!