Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 4

"Bailey, Bailey I NEED TO TAKE YOU HOME!! WAKE UP!" I screamed trying to wake the obviously passed out girl. I can't sit here much longer, it will look like I was trying to rape her or something. Sometimes I just want to fucking SCREAM. Dammit, i'm gonna have to take her to my apartment. I start the car and head towards my apartment. This is so wrong, but it's not like anything is going to happen. I pull up to my apartment and I slide the unconscious girl out of the car and over my shoulder. Why did I even care?

"Hey neighbor, whatcha got there?" The next door pervert said looking at BB.

"A friend that got WAY to drunk, she has to crash here." I chuckled grabbing my key and inserting it into my lock.

"you can just drop that pretty little thing over here, she'll be taken care of" He said raising his eyebrows.

"not this one" I replied jokingly.

"aww, but that one looks fun." He said slapping BB's ass. She moaned.

"HEY!" I yelled, becoming angry.

"sorry...." He said slinking into his own apartment.

"spank me" She whispered into my ear. Dammit. I felt the erection in my pants and couldn't help but cuss to myself. I got her in to the apartment and put her on the couch, i took off her high heels and covered her up with my blanket.

"goodnight" I sighed walking into my own room.

~somewhere in the middle of the night~

"what the hell?" I said, waking up to something curled up next to me. shit. "no, no.. uh-uh, you can't be in here" I said panicking.

"why not" The silky voice purred. I didn't want to tell her no.

"it's not right." I replied standing up.

"no one has to know" She said getting on her knees and facing me. She has taken off her skin tight dress and is only wearing her underwear, her very small underwear.

"I will know" I said not able to take my eyes off of her. She smiled in the moonlight.

"and that's a bad thing?" She said inching closer. I was wordless. "oh come on, I know you want to touch" She said cupping her breast. They looked... no. I can't, she's my student.

"that doesn't matter" I replied not taking my eyes off of her. She reached out and grabbed my hand, all of my strength gone.

"please" She asked rubbing my hand against her lace bra. She got closer and bit my bottom lip, all of my self control gone. I took in her scent, her lips, her body. Boy did this girl know how to kiss. within seconds her bra was off and I found myself attached to her nipple. I sucked and nipped just to hear her moan. I slipped my hand in to her panties and played with the little nub of nerves, She was getting wet and I was getting hard. She moaned and grabbed my hair pulling me away from her nipple, begging me with her eyes. I pulled off her panties and separated her legs, Moving to the end of the bed. I nudged her clit with my nose making her sigh, I massaged it with my tongue until I felt her tug on my hair, I trailed kisses up to her lips again, she slipped her hand in my pajama pants and took me in her hand. I gasped and she smiled. I slipped off my pants and she lined us up, I slipped it in and she started thrusting. I went harder and harder until I felt her start to tighten up.

"oh god" She moaned. Tightening up. I came only a little while later. I rolled off of her and she smiled. She got up putting her clothes back on.

"what have I done" I asked myself realizing what just happened.

"mmm, that would be me" She smiled slipping on her dress. She walked to the door, turned her head and blew me a kiss, walking out into the living room and grabbing her shoes. She returned only to close my door. Maybe It was all a very very... bad dream.

~The Morning~

I walked out of my room, hopefully I had imagined the whole thing. That hope was dashed when I went to go out of my door and saw the post it note on it.

'Better than I imagined. maybe we can do it again some time

kisses and fucks

BB'

"Shit" I muttered. This was gonna be a very long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I know, I know..... comment ;)