Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 5

I absentmindedly felt someone slap my ass, maybe just my imagination but it felt good. I was horny and I couldn't help it.

"Spank me" I whispered into whoever's ear I was being carried by. I felt them stop and go rigid. Then proceed into the dark house. I was layed on a couch where I quickly lost consciousness again.

~Middle of the night~

I woke up to a strange living room, I don't like sleeping alone. I got up.. shakily. Thank god I never got hangovers, and walked to a closed door. I peeked in.. oh my god.. that can't be. It. It's Mr. Knight. oh i'm gonna have lots of fun with this. I peeled off my party dress and climbed in, his arms wrapped around me and he nuzzled my neck. He felt amazing against my body. I quickly fell asleep.

"what the hell?" I heard behind me. I felt the arms retract. "no, no.. uh-uh you can't be in here with me" He said. He sounded freaked out.

"why not?" I asked him seductively.

"it's not right" He said, almost childish.

"No one has to know" I said climbing on my knees revealing myself to him.

"I will know" He said watching me. I couldn't help but smile.

"and that's a bad thing" I asked him, inching closer to him. "oh come one, you know you want to touch" I purred. I cupped my breast, bringing more attention to them. I knew that hit the right spot.

"that doesn't matter" He replied still watching me. He admitted he wanted to touch.. so let's have him touch. I grabbed his hand, he didn't even resist.

"Please" I asked him innocently, I rubbed his hand against the lace of my bra.. I got closer and took his bottom lip into my teeth. Hook... line.... sinker... he started to kiss me, feel me,, mm he tasted good. My bra came off and he started to suck on my nipple. I moaned. He nibbled and I thought I was going to implode. He slipped his hand into my panties and started playing with me. Oh god did it feel good. I pulled on his hair.... He slipped of my panties and sucked on the little bundle of nerves. I was ready, I pulled on his hair again and he trailed up my body with kisses. his lips were so soft. I reached in to his pants and grabbed hold. He was big.... the anticipation killing me, he ripped off his pants, I lined it up and we went at it. I have to say he knows what he is doing. I started to orgasm but he kept going. Finally when we both had what we needed he rolled off. It was the best sex I have ever had, and that's saying something. I smiled and started to put my clothes back on.

"What have I done?" He asked, realizing what just happened.

"mmm That would be me" I said slipping on my dress. I went into the living room and grabbed my high heels. I closed his door so he couldn't watch me leave. I have to write a parting note just to let him know it was fun. I found a post-it an wrote

'Better than I imagined. maybe we can do it again some time

kisses and fucks

BB'

That was an understatement. It was amazing. I walked out of the door and saw a guy staring at me. I winked and I thought he was gonna choke on his cigarette. Well, I better get home and get ready for school. It was about.. three o'clock in the morning... I could still slip in undetected.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Doctor Writer AKA my lunch buddy Hannah :)