Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 6

"And in the time of Shakespeare women would MOST DEFINITELY not be wearing pants, but men could wear skirts, like on stage and performances and stuff.. but that was only when they were playing a woman's part" I explained to the class. A hand rose, I didn't look at who it was... big mistake. "yes" I said pointing to the raised hand, turning to meet the eyes of Bailey.

"so, would you say the men wore the pants... or the woman? and if they both wore skirts then why couldn't women wear pants?" She asked, batting her eyes at me innocently.

"The men wore the pants, women didn't wear pants because it would be a sign of dominance, in a male dominated peoples women were meant for three things...." I said, mentally cursing myself, I should have said two.

"and would you like to tell us what those things are?" She asked me.

"yes. To cook, clean and.... um" I struggled.

"fuck?" Derick said obnoxiously.

"... that's one way of saying it' I said, my eyebrows crinkling.

"and in this "society" were there whores?" She asked smiling deviantly.

"there were" I nodded.

"not the kind men.... had sex with on the corner, I am talking women of high society getting it on with every tom, dick and harry that comes around." She said bluntly.

"there were, not unlike today..... there are quite a few more "girls" out there now that, as you say "get it on with every Tom, Dick and Harry" He said pointedly. Her eyes grew wide and quickly fell into slits. I got her now.

"Yes there are... I bet that those "girls" are all over you.. better be careful though you are a teacher and all, we wouldn't want you getting fired after you JUST started" She said through clenched teeth.

"yes, but I do have self control my dear. Anyways... back to the lesson" I said slightly angry at her for rubbing my mistake in my face.

~BB~
I watched him squirm under my interrogation...

"not the kind men..... had sex with on the corner, I am talking women of high society getting it on with every tom, dick and harry that comes around" I said.

"there were, not unlike today.. there are quite a few more "girls" out there now that, as you say "get it on with every Tom, Dick and Harry" He said.... staring straight at me. I felt my eyes widen and I just glared.. ooohhhh i'm gonna kill him...

"yes there are... I bet that those "girls" are all over you... better be careful though you are a teacher and all, we wouldn't want you getting fired after you JUST started" I said. I am livid.

"yes, but I do have self control my dear. Anyways..... back to the lesson" He said turning towards the board. He called me dear.. oh I really am gonna kill him. I spent the rest of the period planning it out. The bell rang and I got up to leave. He turned as fast as he could and his glare landed on me. "Bailey, please stay a few minutes... we need to talk about your grade." He said nonchalantly.

"no problem Mr. Knight...." I said waving my friends off. I sat on the desk and started swinging my feet back and forth. He closed the door and turned on me.

"whothefuckdoyouthinkyouare?" He said, clenching his teeth.

"My name is Bailey Baxter... i'm eighteen years old, I go to Sunridge High School and I fucked my teacher last night.." I said staring at him.

"Do NOT ever say that last part again, to ANYONE. I was asleep, you took advantage of me." He almost whined.

"yep. It was fun though" I smiled. Inside of my stomach I wanted to bust out in tears.

"No, it wasn't... i'm not some little Highschool boy you can toy with BB, I'm not one of your many followers... You will not use this against me, do you understand?" He said towering over me.

"and if I do?" I asked him. My stomach churning at the thought.

"i'll ruin your life." He said, dead serious.

"I'd like to see you try big boy" I said seductively, I looked out of the window to the hall and saw it deserted, I turned my head back towards him and hopped down, pecking his lips and going towards the door. "till next time" I winked, I walked out of the door and let out a quick sob, the tears coming easily. It's for the best... I can't have feelings for my teacher... it's wrong, I will just have to keep pushing him away until I get out. But it hurts so damn bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you guys think. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!! :)