Status: Working Progress

Love Lost in a Forbidden Valley

Scorpius Cracks

Light flooded the room; light snores came from either side of me. A heavy arm was draped around my waist. I turned around; looking at Draco’s sleeping face.

I smiled, I missed moments like this. Moments when there was no drama creeping into our lives. Draco started to stir and his eyes opened slowly. He smiled when he saw me looking at him.

“Good morning, gorgeous,” He said softly.

I rested my head on his chest, “Good morning,” I was looking him directly in his eyes.

His head started leaning towards me, he was looking at my lips.

A small smile crept on my face, as I realized what he was going to do.

But once again, we were interrupted.

The door banged open and Travers stalked in. I turned to look at Scorpius, surprisingly he was still asleep.

“Ay, Smith, you’re wanted downstairs.” Travers said.

I raised my eyebrows.

“By who?”

“Snape,”

I looked at him confused as what he said rang through my head. Why would Snape want to talk to me? important question, why would I want to go speak with him?

“I’m not going,” I told him sternly.

“Adriana…” Draco looked at me with a nervous expression. “Just go,” he warned.

I glanced at Scorpius, and sighed. “Fine I’ll go,”

I slowly crawled out of the bed and followed Travers downstairs into the dungeon.

“The girl you requested, Severus,” Travers said as he pushed me inside.

“Thank you, leave now,”

Travers nodded curtly.

So they take orders from Snape? What is he, the beta to Voldemort?

“Why have you called for me?” I snarled.

“Tone, Miss Smith,” he said, though he was turned away. I could still sense that he was smirking. He gestured to a chair that was across from his own. I walked over towards the chair never taking my eyes off of him.

“Shouldn’t you be at Hogwarts? Oh great headmaster, Snape. He trusted you, and you killed him. He begged and pleaded for you not to do it, and you did it. You’re were a coward then and you are one no—”

“Silence,” His voice rang loudly, he finally turned around to face me. I smirked; my words seemed to have gotten a reaction from him.

“I’ve requested you because as you very well know you are highly gifted in Occlumency.” Snape continued as though there was no problem.

I didn’t respond.

“I’ve been sent to teach you how to control it,” he finished.

I sniggered, “By who, the all mighty powerful Dark Lord,” I knew I always pushed my luck with the things I said. I don’t know, I guess I like it when the pressure is on someone besides me.

“It is none of your concern who suggested I do it. You and I will meet in this very room every week. I will be teaching you how to control your anger and how to control your inner sanity. There will be no objections, I expect you in here next Saturday Miss Smith.” And with that he exited the room. Leaving me with nothing left to say. No contradictions, no nothing.
I huffed and left the dungeon. Heading back upstairs to Draco and Scorpius. I hurriedly opened the door, only to be caught by the sight of books on the floor, Clothes thrown out of the closet. Draco was sitting on the bed his face was in his hands. Scorpius was on the other side of the room, crying very hardly. I rushed over to him.

“Scorpius, sweetie, what’s wrong?” I pulled him into my arms.

“Mommy, I don’t wanna be here anymore. I wanna go back home with Grandma and Grandpa Weasley. I wanna play with Teddy and victwahrr. I don’t want to be with Daddy, he’s the reason I can’t see auntie Hermyuhnee anymore. I don’t like him mommy, he’s a mean man. He took us away from our family, and I wanna go back.” Scorpious said between hiccups.

I didn’t say anything; I stared at him hard and long. I turned around and saw that Draco was still in here and he heard every word the Scorpius said. I sighed and walked over to him.

“Listen Draco, Scorpius is just under a lot of stress, it’s hard for a kid his age to undergo half of the stuff he does. He’ll get over it in the mor—,”

“No Adriana, he’s right. I’ll sleep in your old bedroom tonight, if that will calm him.” Draco told me silently before leaving the room.

I walked back over to Scorpius and carried him back to the bed.

“Come on Scorp, let’s go to sleep,” I sighed.

What a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww my poor Scorp. Who has fallen in love with this little boy, I Know I have.